ClearCompany

4,4 (317)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión del talento para pymes.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

317 opiniones

Rosana
Rosana
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Sofware de gestión de recursos humanos

Revisado el 29/3/2023

ClearCompany es una plataforma sólida y versátil de gestión de talento y recursos humanos que nos ofrece una gran variedad de herramientas que nos ayuda con nuestros procesos internos.

Puntos a favor

La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y ofrece una experiencia intuitiva para los usuarios. Tiene una gran variedad de herramientas y características que pueden ayudar a las empresas a mejorar la eficiencia y efectividad de sus procesos de recursos humanos, como la gestión de contratación y onboarding, la gestión de desempeño y la gestión de aprendizaje y desarrollo.

Desventajas

En alguna ocasión el servicio al cliente ha sido lento en resolver alguna incidencia que hemos tenido.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It is easy to filter the right candidates for recruitment, we save time in the election and...

Revisado el 29/5/2018

I have had a better organization and I can count on a tool to collect, inform and analyze data.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most is the help of the support staff, always willing to collaborate in everything necessary to continue with the process, as well as how easy it has been for the selection process for hiring and saving time in filtering the candidates and their skills

Desventajas

I do not like that he does not have a live interview feature.
you can not link it to other databases and neither
to be able to filter candidates within the same category based on their punctuation

Elena
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Great Experience

Revisado el 10/9/2020

Very happy with our choice. Great people.

Very happy with our choice. Great people.

Puntos a favor

Excellent customer service, ability to speak to a live CSR is a undeniable plus.
Easy to navigate and launch.
Paperless approach

Desventajas

Printing option is not the strongest. Definitely needs improvement on printing formatting.

Alternativas consideradas

Cornerstone LMS y Paylocity

Razones para elegir ClearCompany

unhappy with the service and software options.

Software anterior

Reviewsnap

Razones para cambiar a ClearCompany

felt like it was the most fit choice for our Company.
Kevin
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Add on fees- BEWARE

Revisado el 18/7/2018

Software is good but unethical business practices on trying to do add on costs without disclosing in the contract is unethical and illegal. If you have found this in your agreement, we should strongly consider a joint litigation against the company. This is rediculous.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Customer service for set up was good, but that was quickly obliterated by the poor add ons that they try to collect that are not in the contract. BEWARE OF THE CONTRACT- THEY TRY TO COLLECT FEES THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN THE CONTRACT.

Desventajas

I purchased Clear Company and have been using it for six months. I received an email from the customer service dept that there is a bogus additional charge they are trying to charge for additional 'competencies' in the system that were not disclosed in the contract. Cust support rep agreed the fee is not in my contract but tried to execute a change order to add the additional fees to my contract. This is unethical behavior in my opinion. I currently have two employees in my organization. Competencies are literally 3-5 word phrases types into their system that they are trying to charge me! If support team still work at the company when you move to contract, do not move forward. if they are fired, then I would consider their software.

Jason
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Solid program with good support

Revisado el 16/10/2019

Puntos a favor

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Desventajas

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

Alternativas consideradas

Xenqu

Razones para cambiar a ClearCompany

ClearCompany had a comprehensive recruiting package, but since we weren’t ready for the whole solution, they allowed us to utilize the on-boarding portion by itself.
Carmen
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Revisado el 10/8/2015

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Puntos a favor

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Desventajas

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question.
2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

• Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Applicant Tracking and Recruiting Platform

Revisado el 23/2/2021

It has been a wonderful experience and the platform is easy to use and effective.

Puntos a favor

Along with being a wonderful tool for recruiting, setting up and customizing ClearCo is very easy. The background setup allows you to customize everything you would ever want, including email templates, knockout question scoring, etc.

Desventajas

The reporting in ClearCo is lacking as it isn't user friendly and hard to find very basic measures. Another pain point is that the ScoreCard and Interview Guide do not populate in the same order, so there is some legwork when preparing for an interview. It isn't a ton of legwork, but it is annoying.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great software for tracking applicants and made a lot of our processes easier and more...

Revisado el 3/5/2018

It was great to streamline our efficiency and was outstanding as a tool for performance evaluations. I really look for a sleek and clean design/user interface with any software and that was one of the things that attracted me to ClearCompany. It saves our HR department a significant amount of time and added value in some areas that we didn't quite identify needing it. I thought the customer service was great and I always had the help I needed when I needed it.

Puntos a favor

The best part was that it seemed easy to use for both the recruiter and the applicant. As a user, the calendar interface on the home page was clean and easily managed, which I used a lot. My team also parsed a lot of resumes in which seemed to be fairly consistent and easy. Overall, for the price I think it's a great investment for a company but I would recommend taking advantage of as many features as possible to get the most bang for your buck.

Desventajas

My company is smaller than most so some of the features seemed like they were for larger companies that had streamlined a lot of their processes. I use ADP for payroll and there wasn't really direct integration which was annoying. I like to create a lot of customizable reports and had trouble doing this without the help of the team.

Chakradhar
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Human Resource and Talent Management are not buzzword anymore

Revisado el 6/7/2018

This is the only tool in the market which hire right candidates which matches according to our company's vision and mission , end of the day for us talent is secondary while attitude is primary and CLEAR helps us to accomplish that

Puntos a favor

streamlined the entire process of human resource management and aligning potential candidates to match the our mission vision makes CLEAR different from the competitors

Desventajas

everything works great , there is nothing specific cons about the tool except the design , i believe its long due design update also the UI and UX needs little update , Again everything works great

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Thank you so much Clearcompany!

Revisado el 3/7/2018

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Puntos a favor

This is a very powerful tool and it helps my business to grow. I am so happy to have this discovered.

Desventajas

So far its all good and very easy to use, I want to use it as long as I can for my business. Thank you so much!

• Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great features once you customize

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Puntos a favor

That you can customize the process and assign task to managers.

Desventajas

It was cumbersome to learn. At of all paylocities tools this was the hardest to use.

Amy
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Revisado el 27/2/2018

I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Desventajas

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Amy
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Revisado el 5/2/2016

Puntos a favor

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word.

Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls.

They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database.

I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now.

Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now).

I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Desventajas

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Cathy
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

It's in there!

Revisado el 15/12/2020

I have been with 3 different companies looking for ATS solutions. I used Clear Company at the first, tried to implement at the second and I brought it with me and implemented at the third.

Puntos a favor

The functionality of the software and the ease to tailor to our needs is amazing. If you want the software to do something, and it's not, it usually user error. If you want a feature, chances are it's in there!! The chat feature and online tools are spot on and the account managers are attentive and supportive.

Desventajas

I don't ways want to go to reports. I would like export options on individual screens. It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just spoiled by all the other features so now I want one click satisfation on this too.

Melissa
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

User of Clear Company Everyday

Revisado el 8/12/2021

From the Onboarding/Recruiting prospective, CC has been wonderful. We would have never been able to do what we do with the old system we had. Being able to onboard in the same platform as the ATS streamlines the process and the integration with ADP is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

Without Clear Company we would have never been able to work as efficiently as we did during Covid. We were able to have the onboarding and recruiting staff work remotely with ease. In fact, we have been able to keep the staff in remote work situations past the worst of Covid and have found our productivity has increased.

Desventajas

It would be nice to sort all of the requisitions by title. It would be nice if the career site could be posted by location then the candidate could click a city/county and be able to narrow down those positions. Yes, there is a search option but when you first go to the site and see 200+ positions it is a bad impression.

Jeanine
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Revisado el 12/3/2015

Puntos a favor

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call.

Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop.

The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Desventajas

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Denise
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

User Friendly and Regularly Updated

Revisado el 18/7/2020

Overall Clear Company has a great understanding of what we do as professionals everyday. They stay up to date on what is happening and adjust or create new features to accommodate the ever changing world of HR.

Puntos a favor

We have integrated Clear Company with Paylocity and it works great. Implementation for the most recent platform update was smooth and the visuals of the new look are fantastic. It also comes with a great support team.

Desventajas

Lack of customization with some of the features, but I am hopeful there will be an update to those soon. Some automated resources don't print out nicely and I am unable to edit them in any way to make it easier on the eyes.

Laura
  • Sector: Construcción

I've become a believer

Revisado el 11/9/2018

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Desventajas

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

chesky
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Great promising Features, Terrible Actual Performance

Revisado el 8/2/2018

Very attractive yet stay away until their software works without issues. After doing demos with many other ATSs and much research, I was duped by the number of reviews online by reputable sources.

Puntos a favor

UP-To-Date on many (almost all) industry features, such as a robust reporting module and interview scheduling module, even video interview scheduling and recording etc.
Somewhat easy to use interface

Desventajas

Terribly glitchy. I'm constantly calling in with issues to be told that its a software glitch that needs to be investigated and patched - which seldom happens. These glitches are usually fundamental, such as a utterly broken reporting module. I have not ever been able to get a healthy report on any metrics - ever! Our uses couldn't login after we bought and implemented the program, because of a glitch that ultimately was resolved by Clearco internally building users for our thousands of employees.

Lori
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

satisfied customer

Revisado el 23/6/2020

keeps our recruitment activities on track with ease of communication with candidates.

Puntos a favor

This ATS is easy to use, and they have significantly improved the userface over the past few years. When you get the right rep from Clear Co, it's a great partnership. The use of texting has been huge improvement for our recruiting team.

Desventajas

It does not have the ability for confidential requisitions. If you post a position, every recruiter in the organization can see it.
Non standard integrations get glitchy.

Mackenzie
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Very Strong, Very Expensive

Revisado el 8/9/2022

Clear is a great option if you are looking for a one-stop shop, and willing to pay for extra features.

Puntos a favor

The HR on-boarding process is straightforward and reliable. Tracking candidates is easy and requisitions are easy to deploy. Customer service is expensive but very responsive and very helpful.

Desventajas

The platform is very inflexible in terms of exporting data, especially application answers. Usage of their API is behind a pay wall, and reporting is lackluster.

John
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

Revisado el 27/2/2018

Puntos a favor

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Desventajas

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

ClearCompany is great!

Revisado el 20/6/2023

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

Puntos a favor

ClearCompany is a great tool to use in my position as a administrative assistant. I post job ads, connect with applicants, and get our new hires in. CC is a very easy, user friendly website, and makes my job easier.

Desventajas

I have no issues with ClearCompany, great tool.

Idrissa
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Robust platform that does it all

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Started with the recruiting/on-boarding software and began to piece together additional platforms until we had a perfect solution for our business. I love value in the per user cost model and the dedicated customer support specialist is an awesome touch (chat/ phone support team is great too). User interface is easy to understand. Software roll out was well quickly accepted by all!

Desventajas

Our Accounting team wishes there were more payroll integration. The initial input of staff/new staff can take some time but overall it is an awesome system.

Stacy
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClearCompany has been great!

Revisado el 12/9/2018

We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

Puntos a favor

The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Desventajas

Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.