Knovio

Contenido multimedia instantáneo a través de presentaciones en línea

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

11 opiniones

Kirstin
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Dramatic Improvement in Multimedia Content Production Time

Revisado el 11/8/2015

As someone who develops leadership development and training materials for one of the largest HR services companies in the world, I was looking for a tool that my organization could use to develop crisp, compelling presentation-based content for our Learning Management System, as well as to distribute as "multimedia learning notes" for my leadership courses. Knovio has more than filled the bill.

It's easy to learn, easy to learn, and content that used to take days to create in some of the more traditional multimedia content tools now takes less than an hour in Knovio. That means we can roll out more video content more quickly than ever.

The most recent overhaul of the Web version dramatically improved from previous version. Now, the web and mobile versions work identically, which makes it easy to go back and forth.

I'm also very excited to explore the KnowledgeChecks feature that has just been released. Prior to this, we've had to post quiz material outside the presentation, within our LMS. But now, we can put quizzes right inside the presentation, and the results get scored and posted to the LMS, which is much cleaner.

Puntos a favor

-- The mobile version for the iPad is outstanding, and they've announced an iPhone version too.
-- The system check, which audits your computer and connection to make sure it's set up for multimedia recording, is clever.
-- The ability to go back and correct mistakes in the presentation is really important. This was not in the original version, and makes a big difference.
-- I like that you can choose whether and when to appear on camera or not. Sometimes, you want just to use the microphone, and not the camera.
-- The video export makes using Knovio content much more flexible.

Desventajas

-- No Android version yet.
-- I'd like to see more collaborative features, such as support for multiple contributors and team comments and feedback.

Paloma
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Asistencia al cliente

Knovio Pro, a user-friendly application for online presentations

Revisado el 12/8/2015

As a Competitive Exam trainer in Spain for English Language teachers at Secondary State schools I have been using Knovio mainly to promote my B-learning course POPPIES and for the course presentations which are now an essential part of it.
I was looking for an easy-to-use, non expensive tool when the director of the B-learning Course I was then finishing back in October 2014 suggested Knovio: It was free and you could do up to 5 presentations. Very easy to use, it had then two main drawbacks: uploading the slides did not always work (it was better to upload them as .jpg or similar) and could not be downloaded in video format for YouTube or similar.

Since April 2015, the people at Knowledge & Vision have been working hard and they have come up with a great tool I would find difficult now to do without. I strongly recommend it to anybody looking for a very easy to use tool for their presentations and promotional videos.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, slides or .jpg files are easily uploaded, you can re-record each slide as many times as you need .
One of the features in Knovio Pro I particularly like is that your viewers can post you questions, a tool which, I think, is going to be of great help for me.
The customer support is prompt and really good, although I must say that I have hardly needed it, so easy and intuitive it is Knovio Pro (as is Knovio, the free application).
You can now download your presentations as mp4 for YouTube, Vimeo, etc. although I must say I have only downloaded a couple to my computer so far.
...I really love Knovio and Knovio Pro!

Desventajas

Very little, and I know they are working on it so, very soon, I may find that this is possible.
I'd like to be able to use .pdf and not having to convert the file to .jpg.
Also, I'd like the application to have a pointer to allow me to mark where I am in the presentation, particularly if I am using a pdf converted to a jpg file.

Respuesta de KnowledgeVision Traducir a español

No sooner said than done! PDF support is now part of Knovio, as the result of an update that just went out yesterday.

Andy
  • Sector: Política pública
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Getting Started

Revisado el 6/7/2015

Knovio has a lot of potential if you spend the time crafting your presentations and content. There are a lot of useful capabilities this platform has to offer.

Puntos a favor

Expanding your reach, not only in training, but content in general.
Great tools for enhancing learning and material communication.
Limitless potential for broadcasting any message, class, product, or idea.

Desventajas

User Interface could use some streamlining. There are quite a few extra tabs and options that could be completely cut without sacrificing capability. Additionally, for longer presentations, there could be a more user friendly option for synchronizing slides. The current method is much better suited for short video presentations (3-10 minutes).

• Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Allows more dynamic and attractive presentations

Revisado el 25/4/2018

Fill my presentations with dynamism what gratifies me as a filmmaker and invites you to explore the application in depth

Puntos a favor

It gives a different character to power point presentations nourishing them with color, sounds and movement, which makes it easier to catch the attention of the viewer.

Desventajas

The kinetics that the added videos add to the PowerPoint presentation make it slower and sometimes it is not possible to advance the films and videos to the weight content of the contents.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use and deliver lecture style presentations

Revisado el 1/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Knovio makes it easy to sync up video and PowerPoint presentations and displays it well for the viewer. It's nice that it works on mobile, has ability to deliver in formats for tracking in an LMS, and it's nice that all the video streaming is handled in the cloud. We actually don't use it anymore as we have a need for a different delivery format, but it was great working with the customer service team and they were super helpful getting some files from their platform that we "lost", even after we discontinued use of their service.

Desventajas

One of the primary reasons we needed to migrate platforms is that all content is housed in their cloud service which requires a continued relationship. This is perfectly fine as it's one of the cons noted for the software, but it evolved to become not the best situation for my company.

Tom
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Knovio makes my life easier

Revisado el 17/8/2015

I use Knovio web and Knovio mobile to activate and provide my partners with sales ready presentations. It greatly simplifies things for me as partners and my WW partner sales team can easily reference the presentations any time regardless of where they are in the world or the time of day/night. Knovio also lets me know who is and is not paying attention to our content.

Puntos a favor

Open it and start building your presentations. Seriously, it's that simple.
The responsive design templates. This is great because I publish the presentation once and it's available for viewers regardless of how they are opening the presentation (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet). I don't need to be a landing page expert or a web developer.
Tracking! This is so important for me to manage the "silence" in my pipeline. I know if, when, and by whom the presentations are consumed. And I know what content they care about and just as important, the content they skipped over.

Nothing at this time

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Knovio has tremendously helped me deliver better content

Revisado el 10/6/2015

I'm a shy person, so I'm always looking for new ways to deliver business presentations more effectively. Knovio helped me bring my presentations to the next level and be more impactful to the people who I send it to.

Puntos a favor

My presentations are now more engaging and people actually spend the time to listen to what I have to say. It's so easy to use and reuse to deliver a custom presentation.

Desventajas

I haven't found any problems with Knovio. It's extremely easy to use over and over.

Daniella
  • Sector: Educación superior

Revisado el 12/8/2015

Lisa
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Everything You Need to Create a Multimedia Presentation!

Revisado el 11/8/2015

I was a Knovio user when it was in beta years ago. I am so impressed with the enhancements to Knovio and what it now has to offer. With Knovio Pro, I am able to create a multimedia presentation using my mobile device, add chapters, footnotes, attachments, and use templates. All this and my favorite feature is the System Check that steps the user through the technology setup and includes a webcam recording test. I must also mention the "Learn Knovio" site that provides documentation and how-to videos making it easy for users to learn how to use features and create a professional looking multimedia presentation.

Shawn M.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Revisado el 27/7/2015

• Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Asistencia al cliente

My students love this app!

Revisado el 12/10/2015

My students use this app to make dynamic presentations for projects. It's very easy to use!