Rollbar

Falla de pila completa y seguimiento de problemas para aplicaciones web y móviles

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

261 opiniones

Ariel

Simple yet powerful monitoring

Revisado el 16/7/2020

It's an excellent tool for monitoring and tracing back production issues. I would definitely recommend.

Puntos a favor

I get the notifications that matter to me about broken stuff in production, saving precious time and allowing me to be ahead of users complaints.

Desventajas

Rollbar has much more than what I actually use at this point, but I'd be using even more if I found the setup process to be smoother.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing tracing of context data for execution

Revisado el 10/7/2020

We are collecting data from 6 Django mircoservices and we can rely on Rollbar for all error logs and traceback rotation.

Puntos a favor

Ability to view in memory data snapshot and current variable values when exception occurred.

Desventajas

The dashboard could be faster with some default dashboards.

Ian
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

a pain but no good alternatives

Revisado el 15/7/2020

Bad. If I get paged because of an error or see an anomaly that I have configured to alert me via Rollbar, I will use another tool to see what the issue might be. UI is too slow and clunky when I need to move fast.

Puntos a favor

I like to see my errors/warnings and have it work with PagerDuty. Serves an essential purpose, I couldn't go without. The query language is pretty powerful. It is also easy to integrate into my services.

Desventajas

The UI is absolutely the worst. Extremely slow and the toggles/selects are a huge pain. The graphs are near useless. Even the deep linking is bad with the new UI that was recently released. Can't see trends or changes over time.

The query language is good but you can't save them or plot them. Kinda bare bones.

It is my debugging tool of last resort because the UI is so frustrating.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great to debug exceptions of your software

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Overall, I consider my experience with Rollbar has been great. It has helped me a lot detecting bugs and issues that customers are facing.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Rollbar is how easy it is to integrate within your code. Providing you with a powerful tool that will help you debugging possible exception that might occur in production, alerting you right away when some errors are happening very often and pointing your right at the line where the error was triggered.

Desventajas

As long as I have been using it I don't have something I dislike about Rollbar. A feature that could improve it significantly could be request tracing, that way you could have all the data in one place to understand quicker what went wrong.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We rely on Rollbar for great client-side error logging

Revisado el 18/4/2018

Rollbar let us drop in an SDK that automatically wired up to capture browser errors without a ton of work on our end, which was a huge time-saver.

Puntos a favor

Rollbar is great for logging client-side javascript errors (although they can also log errors from a bunch of other sources), and we use their source-map feature to have useful error reports on our minified code. Rollbar also has useful alerting for when a new issue crops up, or an issue crosses a threshold for number of times seen. When we've gone to them for support we've found it to be great.

Desventajas

Rollbar is reasonably good at de-duping the same errors and grouping them into a single item, although that's not yet flawless. They've also got a query language that we've used a little but, although in our experience it is pretty slow to return results (which could totally be on us).

• Sector: Internet

Best-In-Class Error Reporting

Revisado el 3/10/2018

Rollbar is an absolutely fantastic service and highly-responsive support if you ever hit an issue, all at a very reasonable price point. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Puntos a favor

- Easy integrations make setup a breeze
- Ability to filter errors by environment and assigned level make management great
- Deployment tracking, view errors by user, search errors using SQL-like syntax, deobfuscation of stack traces - more features than you can shake a stick at

Desventajas

- Automatic grouping of errors leaves something to be desired, but this is can be worked around by marking these errors manually

M. Serhat

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Using to to monitor Rails apps

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Free package comes with high limits, Github integration is satisfying, easy to setup and manage.

Desventajas

Honestly, nothing so far. Rollbar is the best option when compared to other alternatives, in terms of price/value rate. Most projects can use free version of the Rollbar without any hassle.

Abdullah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Rollbar is Awesome for the Aggregation of Production Errors

Revisado el 16/7/2020

We are using Rollbar on our project for more than a year and found it awesome. We were looking a solution where we can send and collect production errors and notify the team over Slack to fix them ASAP. We found Rollbar a great choice for that. Overall, the experience was great.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard, filtering features, aggregation capabilities and integration with other tools are the one of the best things of Rollbar.

Desventajas

Deleting the occurrences could be made easier. Had to use API and Python to do the job efficiently.

Brad
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Rollbar makes error tracking and log searching easy

Puntos a favor

Rollbar was decently easy to implement into our code and we started collecting info immediately. It's wonderful that it aggregates the errors and warnings together based on the type and gives enough info to start tracking down the issues. The interface is pretty easy to understand as well. The RQL was nice to be able to query against the list of errors for more details or specific traits.

Desventajas

Working with large amounts of instances of the same error or warning can get very frustrating because of the limitations of RQL. Queries would time out. The solution was to either constrain the data by timestamps (guess and check if it times out) or to implement their API and have some scheduled jobs to break the data into more manageable chunks via the same method.

Jarrod
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best thing to improve customer experiance

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Now that we have been using it I could never go back to not using a solution like this, you get detailed knowledge of customer-facing issues before they raise a ticket.

Integration with other tools
Detailed config

Desventajas

Can generate alot of emails at times
Very sensitive, raises errors at the smallest issue which is both good and bad in a way

Brian
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Sure beats a shared email inbox!

Revisado el 13/7/2020

Very positive and better priced for its features than some of its competitors. It also helps the pricing is by volume rather than users, which makes far more sense for this kind of product.

Puntos a favor

The ability to aggregate your bug/debug information into a single platform, with the ability to prioritize based on the severity and frequency. Sure beats our shared email inbox "solution". Integration into things like Slack are amazingly useful for highlighting Nth errors.

Desventajas

Inability to setup fine-tuned VCS integration, we have a multi-branch environment and only being able to set 1 git branch for all the environments basically nullifies any use it has outside of the production environment. We have setup all the environments in rollbar but there is no ability to map each to its own git branch.

BugSnag y Raygun

Razones para cambiar a Rollbar

Pricing to features ratio
Pepijn
  • Sector: Internet

Error tracking made easy

Revisado el 21/10/2016

I have been using Rollbar for about 3 years now, and I have to say it has made my life a lot easier. They have a ton of platform integrations, but I have only integrated this service in Android and PHP projects. For most programming languages, they have their own API, but this product seems to be so popular that people are even writing wrappers around the API for frameworks.

Eg see https://github.com/jenssegers/laravel-rollbar

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially because they also have an 'always free' formula, which gives you the opportunity to try it out.

Customer support is really decent, they're usually replying to your requests in 2 hours or less. And I'm not even in their timezone.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to use, there's a ton of wrappers available for any programming language / framework, and they have an 'always free' formula, which I use for my personal projects

Desventajas

As with any online product, I don't like to pay :) But other than that, I can't say anything bad about it. And as I said, they have a free formula, which is great if you're just working on a small personal project

Cameron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cost effective way to manage errors with your software

Revisado el 16/7/2020

Great tool to use, easy to set up and integrate with other apps. The dashboards are easy to understand and use and see all the important details easily.

Setup is relatively easy
Easy to see all the issues
Integrations with jira & slack

Desventajas

The RQL feature is quite difficult to use, most times it times out. I think this will be fixed with further updates.

Raygun

Razones para cambiar a Rollbar

Price
Mikuláš
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

almost perfect

Revisado el 11/7/2020

Puntos a favor

easy integration, wide support, good error insights

Desventajas

sometimes our issues are spread across staging, production, separate server containers and environments - not sure how to display all of them at once

having troubles tracking errors in Embedded JS (EJS) templates

New Relic
David
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Solid exception with straight forward pricing model

Revisado el 11/7/2020

Puntos a favor

Good language support. Good both for frontend and backend error tracking. Quick to set up notification (e.g. slack messages) for multiple projects thanks to "copy notification settings from existing project" feature. Very easy to comprehend pricing and packaging.

Desventajas

Grouping of errors could be better out of the box. But it's not like Rollbar is worse than any of the competition in this regards and they do offer manual configuration to solve common grouping mistakes.

Matthew
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Rollbar Issue with Javascript minification

Revisado el 16/7/2020

I review the output from Rollbar everyday. As I said it's very good at capturing Rails, but not particularly useful with Javascript, because of the minification of the files.

Puntos a favor

We have a rails application with.a large amount of javascript involved. Rollbar does an excellent job capturing rails exceptions. These errors are clear and understandable. The javascript errors are based on the minified version of the code. Javascript errors are not easily actionable. I will need to learn how to use a sourcemap so that I can zero in on the exact cause of the exception.

Desventajas

Needing to use a sourcemap on my javascript files. I could use a good tutorial on how to do this! I have not had any time to do thorough research on creating a sourcemap. Until that is done, though, I'm afraid the javascript exceptions( There are a lot of errors!) are not actionable.

Daniel
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

No Search, Slow Results

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Not great, we got the better volume noticed, but not being able to search or find an issue from some identifier has been a deal breaker.

Puntos a favor

other than recent problems, handles notifications well. Handles overages in a fair way. Allows a lot to be collected.

Desventajas

Search is terrible. It’s very slow and often not found. If I have a problem from a customer it is nearly impossible to find that item (even if they gave us the unique ID we generated).

William
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Excellent Debugging Tool

Puntos a favor

Rollbar makes it very easy to see where and how frequently bugs in your programs crop up. Rollbar can also be early warnings for other monitoring platforms like Datadog, and indicate something is wrong before your other alarms start going off. The tracebacks on the errors are super helpful and since you can add whatever metadata you want pinpointing problems is made a lot easier.

Desventajas

The error grouping is not also on point, and it's *so easy* to use Rollbar that you will end up spending a lot of time trying to determine which errors actually merit throwing a Rollbar error, and your Rollbar slack channel will definitely get noisy if you don't stay on top of it.

John
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Rollbar is good value and peace of mind.

Revisado el 16/7/2020

Rollbar is fantastic. We use it in our microservices architecture. With a few lines of code, we have real-time monitoring and make it easy to fall into a pit of success.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I get very quick notices about an issue with one of our software programs and at the same time it doesn't nag with by sending me a hundred emails.

Desventajas

We still have some Perl scripts (one of our vendor's systems still uses it) and it would be nice to have a Rollbar API for those scripts to prevent getting angry phone calls if the system is having issues.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Catching Bugs on Production finally made easy

Revisado el 18/3/2021

Seamless and easy to integrate
Comparatively cheaper and hence value for money

Puntos a favor

Easy integration with readily available SDKs and code snippets
Grouping of errors
Easy to use webhooks
Access Management
Our dev loves rollbar because of the easy integration
Our oncal loves rollbar because of the easy error tracking

Desventajas

Rollbar Query Language (RQL) can be made easy as well as search functionality can be improved
Reporting can also be improved

Xesc

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Happy with it

Revisado el 16/7/2020

My overall experience is good and I use it in all my PHP projects.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to set-up, and starting to use it is really easy.

Desventajas

The control panel is pretty good but some times is a little bit confuse.
The reports (PHP) some times are very useless, due to lack of information or too much unnecessary information.
The custom properties are difficult to read (plain structures is not the best way to display JSON information)

Amanda
  • Sector: Muebles

Revisado el 20/7/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to sort errors and which environment they're occurring on as well as the types of errors that are happening

Desventajas

Some of the features of the UI don't make a ton of sense to me...
Searching for items is really clunky. Sometimes you can search for keywords in the error titles but sometimes you cannot, seems to depend on the word or title.

Miles

Necessary for my job

Revisado el 15/7/2020

I use it every single day. I get Slack notifications any time a Rollbar error occurs. To be honest, the word "Rollbar" stresses me out, because it reminds me of all the bugs I've caught. That's a testament to how much I use it.

Puntos a favor

Rollbar helps us catch issues in production, and respond to them as quickly as possible. Without Rollbar, we would miss hundreds of issues. Seriously, it's extremely helpful.

Desventajas

The UI makes it a bit difficult to navigate. For example, some hyperlinks navigate to a Rollbar page, while others navigate to the hyperlink's actual URL.

Chris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

I use it find the bugs!

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Finding issues and rising issues!

Puntos a favor

The slack integration so we can very easily alerted about issues that arise in our apps!

Desventajas

Having multiple environments, sometimes a bit hard to get to the correct environment!

Dan
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Rollbar

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and has helped us keep up with anything that goes wrong much faster than if we weren't using it.

Desventajas

The UI can be pretty slow, and I wish there were a dark mode so I can put it on tvs above the developers without being super bright. I also work a lot at night and a dark mode would be great.