896 opiniones
Breezy HR

Breezy HR

Solución de extremo a extremo de reclutamiento y seguimiento de candidatos

4,5 /5 (896 opiniones)

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 25/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Puntos a favor

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode".
The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products.
Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed.
I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs.
Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world.
Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Puntos en contra

It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Vicki T.

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Puntos a favor

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Puntos en contra

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Ian G.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Excellent product, great support, great growth potential

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 20/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are prototyping a new recruiting approach with BreezyHR. Soon I anticipate that we will be posting more positions and moving to a higher level plan.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard for candidates is easy to use and to understand. Connections to outside services work very well.

Puntos en contra

There are some minor UI improvements that could be made. Just nitpicking, but for example you should just be able to click on an email address to launch a new message.

Amy V.

They've Only Just Begun

Revisado el 2/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process.

There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient).

Keep up the good work team Breezy!

Puntos a favor

ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Puntos en contra

There is no real de-dupe process, flag or step in place that creates a TON of confusion. Name searching is clunky. Emailing is clunky (why does an old email title carry through, where is bcc, when someone responds and includes another person why can't that carry over). The breezy chrome extension doesn't automatically carry emails over/find emails - that would be really cool.

Hi Amy ¿

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of Breezy!

As you know, we're always up for more ways to make your recruiting easier, so we'll be reaching out to you personally to see what we can do to get you to that "really cool" point :).

It's awesome customers like you that spur the best ideas, so high fives for you from all of us here at Breezy!

Tiffany F.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

GREAT!

Revisado el 11/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Puntos a favor

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Nothing, truly.

Rory S.
Traducir a español

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Puntos a favor

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Puntos en contra

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Chad R.

Up & Coming Competitive ATS

Revisado el 3/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great customer service and account management, cost effective, and hits many of our needs as a HR/Recruiting team.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, great reporting functionality, and global solution.

Puntos en contra

Would like more customizable options (scorecards, dashboard).

Niloufar K.

You can trust

Revisado el 1/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Generally it’s a good work for a new team I suggest you to try it plus they have a good support team 👍🏻

Puntos a favor

I like the iOS application, it’s so fast and user friendly

Puntos en contra

I had some problems in web version like I cannot open each candidate profile in a new tab !

María emilia R.

Satisfied with Breezy

Revisado el 17/4/2020

Great, very useful!

Puntos a favor

It has many functions that make the process easier and quicker.

Puntos en contra

I doesn't bring you HOW TO DO THINGS or it doesn't show you how many things work. It would be useful if little windows appear in each function explaining what you can do, who could see that, etcétera.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Michael R.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Beautifully Designed UI/UX

Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 10/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I approve this platform and would recommend it more if there was an option to pay for access to the interface and with the need to post jobs. Either that or improve their job boards function. I know they'll get there. Keep it up, Breezy HR!

Puntos a favor

The interface was easy, seamless, and intuitive. If only all HR tools were this easy to use. Dragging and dropping. Who would have thought I wanted that! Furthermore, the ability to add talent you find throughout the internet to your talent pool is priceless.

Puntos en contra

The placement of jobs across different job boards wasn't as seamless as other software. You automatically get the free job boards, but the premium ones have to be individually accessed. #lifeissohard #basicbitch

Matthew S.
Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
Traducir a español

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

Revisado el 13/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here.

The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric.

Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients.

Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business:
1st - speed of service
2nd - reduction of tools
3rd - centralization of communication

SPEED OF SERVICE
The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging.

REDUCTION OF TOOLS
The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal.

COMMUNICATIONS
Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Puntos en contra

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times.

The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON.

I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Scott E.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Great easy ATS

Revisado el 28/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that!

We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product.

The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages.

I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Puntos en contra

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc.

It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile.

My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Thanks Scott.

Great to be working with you.

Tate F.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Traducir a español

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 21/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Puntos a favor

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Puntos en contra

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Michele H.
Traducir a español

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Puntos a favor

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Puntos en contra

I want to be able to delete old positions

Asif S.
Traducir a español

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

Revisado el 28/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Puntos a favor

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Puntos en contra

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Shikha V.

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

Revisado el 5/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Puntos a favor

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step.

It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Joe T.
Traducir a español

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably.

Revisado el 2/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

Puntos a favor

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Puntos en contra

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule.

The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Roland A.
Traducir a español

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

Revisado el 16/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect.

Puntos a favor

Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the UI has been a bit ahead of what works well on various browsers and some tools have not worked well at all. However lately everything seems to be good.

Hi Roland -

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it - your kind words help us steer forward, and we appreciate your honesty, as well.

Here's to more happy hiring! :)

- Breezy Team

Vicki T.
Traducir a español

The excellent user interface makes BreezyHR a recuiter's dream and a tech manager's perfect solution

Revisado el 28/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Let's face it. Recruiting is now all about managing data. A firehose of candidates needs to be filtered down to the very best qualified, so utilizing recruiters' time most effectively means we need an intuitive tool that can easily be customized. BreezyHR is the perfect solution. Now we don't have to change the way we recruit to fit our ATS. BreezyHR is the only solution where we can customize the information we collect from applicants, and then review that information in a way that saves time. This means our candidates can become employees even faster than ever because of BreezyHR. Aside from amazing user interface and customization ability, their tech support is the finest. If we ever have a question about how a feature works, or how we can use existing features to achieve our goal, we simply click the little chat bubble, and within minutes, our BreezyHR staff person is right there with an answer. When there is something we want that the program isn't designed to do, their answer is always positive. "Great idea. We will look into that and get back to you." From the moment our recruiters began using BreezyHR, they were sold! I don't think we could pry it out of their hands now.

Puntos en contra

Handling applicant data in groups, like moving everyone in one pipeline stage to another, or sending an entire group of applicants in a pipeline stage a mass email is not a feature. We would also like any applicants to go through a filter and be marked if they are already in a "pool" so we know that they are an applicant we have previously interviewed or reviewed. Right now, there is no way to know if someone who applies for one job has previously applied and/or been scored or interviewed for another one of our positions.

Haley M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Meeting our Seasonal Hiring needs

Revisado el 10/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far we've had a great run with Breezy. We have to do hire over 500 seasonal employees in a 5 month time frame, and Breezy helps us to stay organized. Managing the pipeline is incredibly easy, and visible; it's easy to tell where our bottle necks are or how efficiently our hiring process is going. It's also incredibly easy to teach new users how use.

We started with Breezy as a newer company, and they have been good at listening to and implementing our feedback to fit our needs. I also appreciate how they keep users up to date with new features as they become available. Also- the way they manage pricing per opening versus per hire works for us as a seasonal company!

Puntos a favor

The pipeline function is incredibly visible- easy to move people through the stages or to another position.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how you have to assign a set pipeline and set questionnaire. I feel like that should be completely customizable within each open position. Seems redundant to have to have a position, then assign a questionnaire or pipeline which may be unique to that position.

Respuesta de Breezy HR

Hi Haley - Thank you for your Breezy review! We're super-pleased to hear how we've helped you hire with ease and visibility.

And I have good news for you! You CAN customize the pipelines and the questionnaires assigned to each open position! We'll reach out to you in-app, but feel free to give us an email holler at support (at) breezyhr .com if you've got more questions about it.

Thanks again, and happy hiring!

Rick W.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Puntos a favor

Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Puntos en contra

Some small formatting problems with some templates.

Usuario verificado

Great for startups

Revisado el 15/1/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

When hired to help build out the first startup I worked for, I needed an affordable and scalable option to track candidates in. I found BreezyHR back when it was "Nimble" and fell in love with it's Trello-like appeal. It is built for collaboration between the recruiter and hiring manager as well as very easy progression from whichever stage they are in (sourced, talked-to, interviewing, offer made, disqualified, hired). Candidates can be dragged and dropped between any stage you want. Also, their Chrome plugin is AMAZING. I can upload candidate profiles directly to positions by clicking the button when on their LinkedIn profile. It makes importing candidates a piece of cake. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars if possible just for a few small fixes that would make it incredible.

1. Beautiful user interface
2. Easy collaboration with hiring managers
3. Simple candidate progression
4. Amazing Chrome plugin (Linkedin profile upload to database)

Puntos en contra

1. If you upload via LinkedIn, their address info and contact info usually aren't on their profiles. Furthermore, uploading their resume later doesn't parse their information (address, phone #, etc.) into the fields, though it does if you originally upload the candidate via resume first rather than LinkedIn.

2. You can only upload candidates to positions you have created and candidates can only apply to positions that are open. Their is no way for passive candidates to just apply to your company through the hiring page if the position they are looking for is not open. I would VERY GLADLY pay extra each month to be able to add candidates to the database rather than just to specific roles. This is especially important for startups that may create new positions later for great candidates they can't imagine living without!

Pierre L.
Traducir a español

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Revisado el 30/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Puntos en contra

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Comercio minorista

Nothing really compares

Revisado el 1/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

- It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

Puntos a favor

- It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive
- Incredibly easy to use
- Lots of good tracking features

Puntos en contra

- Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times
- The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers
- There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time
- It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

Tracy R.
Traducir a español

Great for value for money for what you get!

Revisado el 9/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I compared breezy to about 6 other companies when deciding to stay with or change - for the price you pay it is the best

Puntos a favor

- easy to use, easy to message candidates and links interviews to calander, posts jobs to a lot of boards, great customer service!! can online chat well.

Puntos en contra

I dont like the free websites template that much, but hey it is FREE so I can not really complain.
I have had many managers complain that the canidates get a different google hand ous to link to them and this causes issues as we like google hangouts for interviews