Nicereply

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

283 opiniones

Alejandro
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good experience and user friendly

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Ha sido muy buena, permite tajar con facilidad en la identificación de behaviors

Puntos a favor

Es muy buena para identificar top and low performers. Da visibilidad a nuestros trabajadores y permite que ellos identifiquen las oportunidades de mejora con facilidad.

Desventajas

Desafortunadamente no se pueden obtener muchos reportes en tipo CVC.

Zach

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Revisado el 2/7/2018

Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Puntos a favor

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

Desventajas

As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time.

Lemuel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great and easy to use for for Customer Support metrics!

Revisado el 7/7/2022

Puntos a favor

It was easy to filter and see a support agent's CSAT ratings quickly

Desventajas

The graphs/charts could be more refined and have a more appealing UI instead of a simple barebones pie chart/bar graph

Alternativas consideradas

Zendesk

Razones para cambiar a Nicereply

Nicereply is much more affordable for our company
Kevin
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

Puntos a favor

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

Desventajas

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that.

In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Bryan

Thumbs up for Nice reply

Overall very positive experience

Puntos a favor

Nicereply is easy to use and read to get feedback from customers on our interactions. In our company, we interact with people on the daily and it is good to get feedback from them so that we can be successful

Desventajas

Not much I can say as negative except maybe that Customers are only given 3 options which I guess I for simplicities sake

Maxime
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Un outil performant et un accompagnement du support !

Puntos a favor

La facilté de déploiement et quand il faut faire des opérations plus complexes l'aide du support qui assure un bon suivi technique.

Desventajas

Je suis pleinement satisfait mais une évolution serait de pouvoir régler la fréquence d'envoi en signature email pour pas solliciter une notation à chaque email. Evidemment que ce soit automatique et que cela ne nécessite pas de devoir enlever le sondage en fin d'email.

Gwendolyn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nicereply is easy to set up and use

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set up, see results, and track different users stats/comments/complaints/etc.

Desventajas

Would have loved for it to be more customizable, the standard look is a bit old-school.

Easy-to-use Customer Satisfaction tool

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to implement in to our customer communications, and get real data around how satisfied our customers are with our service.

Desventajas

There is nothing I dislike about Nicereply.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Revisado el 7/7/2022

I am happy with my overall experience with nicereply. I never had any technical issue with it.

Puntos a favor

Nice reply is easy to use. The UI is user-friendly and very easy to understand. You get an overview of your survey score without clicking too many buttons

Desventajas

None that i can think of at the moment. Nicereply is a good product tool to gauge customer satisfaction

Kathryn
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Nicereply review

Revisado el 8/7/2022

I have enjoyed integrating it with our software for support!

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how easy and user-friendly the software makes my job.

Desventajas

There could be more variety in the options available.

Marina
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It has been an amazing experience

Revisado el 11/8/2022

It has been amazing and I get to learn more and fix more of my customer service.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can see what I've worked on and the score

Desventajas

The rating sometimes can be unfair sometimes

• Sector: Internet

Great for metrics

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Puntos a favor

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

Desventajas

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted.

It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Heather
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Desventajas

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Aubrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great addition to our team!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

Desventajas

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Respuesta de Nicereply Traducir a español

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Alla

• Asistencia al cliente

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

Desventajas

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is 9, 7, 6,1,1,1, then the average score of this team is 4.17, but if I have 4 agents in another team(team 2), their score is 9.7,6,1, then the average score of that team is 5.75. So if 3 agents get 1 score respectively( that is the case in team 1), and if an agent get 1 score( average score for 3 ratings), then the average of the team is totally different, but the only difference is that the 1 score from 3 replies of one agent and 1 score from 3 replies of three agents. I don't understand why. If nicereply can suggest a better way of calculating the average score of a team, that would be perfect.

Respuesta de Nicereply Traducir a español

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

Ashe
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

Puntos a favor

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Desventajas

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

• Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

Revisado el 13/11/2018

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Puntos a favor

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly
+ the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly
+ instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking
+ many integration possibilities

- missing mobile application :(
- sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages)
- more customizable rating pages

Christi
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Product! Very Easy to Use!

Puntos a favor

As a Customer Support Agent this platform allows me to see how I am doing overall, look for trends and the best part is that I can click on the review and it links to the case I worked in Salesforce. My manager can also see how I am doing and how my team is doing overall. The charts, numbers and colors all make it very easy to use and super clear to read and understand.

Desventajas

The customer is able to leave multiple reviews for the same case. For example if a customer is unhappy about something that is out of my control, such as a product or policy issue, they will continuously hit the "1" or "sad face" and it drops down my average when I get several of those in a row. I would like to see NiceReply put something in place that will prevent the same customer from being able to review more than once!

Jennifer

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NiceReply has been our go-to for CS ratings for years. The UI uncomplicated and easy to use.

Revisado el 6/6/2018

This software allows me to monitor the quality of CS agent communications without auditing ticket by ticket. It's fast, informative, and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

We chose and stuck with NiceReply because it is so simple to use, the metrics are easy to understand, and the UI is clean and uncomplicated. It required ZERO additional support to implement, and I've never come across a bug or glitch. For a busy Director of CS, these are imperative and greatly appreciated.

Desventajas

I would like for additional customer information to be included in the rating emails that arrive to the agent's inbox. It "may" be easier to remediate poor ratings, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Camille
  • Sector: Hostelería

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

Revisado el 5/8/2019

This is a wonderful tool for our company to quickly resolve any issues. Some of our clients don't write feedback to the agents directly and will use NiceReply as a buffer. We can then figure out our client's problems and quickly get back to them with solutions.

Puntos a favor

This tool is easy to implement in emails, giving your clients the opportunity to quickly provide feedback on your services. Fast and accurate software with great customer support that efficiently resolves issues. Overall a great tool to allow your clients to provide accurate feedback.

Desventajas

This software can at times give feedback scores to other colleagues, rather than yourself, thus skewing the results for the agents.

Je

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Does exactly what i need it to do!

Revisado el 8/6/2018

This Product is Easy to of Use Lower up-front cost
Feature rich
May meet most of your business needs
Support is often included or can be added with a maintenance contract
User communities across the internet and forums provides self-help support
Quick to deploy
All design, development, QA/testing is handled by vendor

Desventajas

May come with upgrade costs, licensing fees, or per-seat costs
Will likely not meet all business needs
May include features and functions that are not wanted
You may have to change business processes to match the software functionality
Will be variably out-of-sync with your business vernacular

Timothy
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Valuable information that allows customers to leave more information

Revisado el 2/7/2018

Real-time feedback from customers during the course of a help ticket, so we can gauge their feelings about support before resolution is found

Puntos a favor

Gives our customers a chance to leave feedback that they otherwise wouldn't think about leaving. We get another chance to respond to their comments and concerns with a rating they provide.

Desventajas

Haven't had to engage support for any concerns, so not sure how well that would be. This may have more to do with our implementation but we have customers responding to NiceReply with information that they should provide to our support staff, thus confusion regarding "where do I leave comments if issues unresolved?"

Seu
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Nicereply has been helpful to get a glimpse of how well we are servicing our customers.

Revisado el 21/7/2018

Puntos a favor

It's nice to see how a customer feels after you've been able to help them, even if they do not reply back to you via email since you solved their problem. They seem to be more open and honest about their experience.

Desventajas

Sometimes it is not obvious for customers when they provide feedback. Occasionally I will see a 1 star review, but they mention positive feedback so it is obvious they had intended to give 5 stars instead. If there is a scale already stating 1 star is low, then perhaps it could be more obvious (we also have international customers in other languages).

There are also times where customers respond to my emails through Nicereply rather than the actual email.

I receive an email notice when a customer provides a rating on Nicereply. Although it shows where the customer is located, it would be nice to see the actual ZenDesk email message so I can quickly see what it is in reference to, rather than having to open up the ticket in another window tab.

Gabriel

• Asistencia al cliente

Very useful and easy to use tool with clean and intuitive interface.

Revisado el 11/7/2018

Puntos a favor

You have in one place 3 different customer satisfaction metrics with various and detailed settings. We are mostly using CSAT so for me the best features are:
- Helpdesk integration
- Instant ratings
- Easy rating page customization
- Intuitive interface

Desventajas

I miss some statistics e.g. real-time comparison with other NR users, conversion rates... (it used to be in the past in beta version of "Labs" section :)
As an admin I have an option to set goals for my team - it would be great, if these goals are visible to the agents as well (ideally a widget that could be displayed on a separate screen :))

Hollie
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It's not quite there yet, but it's a good tool so far.

Revisado el 30/7/2020

Nicereply allows us to see who's responded to our surveys, and follow up on these. Good reporting for CSV exports so we can keep the statistics.
Their support team have come back on a few questions/ queries our team have had so far, so support-wise they're responsive.

Puntos a favor

Nicereply is a relatively inexpensive simple tool and allows us to send Net Promoter Surveys to our clients to check in with how we're doing. The dashboard and reporting are pretty good, allows us to see who's responded, and send reminders to those who haven't which is great.

Desventajas

Nicereply as an application feels like it's still in it's Beta phase. There's functionality not yet included that's present in other platforms that do this, and a few stopping points.
Creating a campaign survey, design is limited (you can add your custom brand colours) - or you can copy the survey code and use a different platform to send it from e.g. Mailchimp - but this means you can't send reminders.
We created a few test surveys first to see what we could do, things we found were:
- if you're working with a global team, you'll find you'll need to change the timezone in settings to schedule campaigns properly.
- you can't change contact lists once you've set up the campaign
- you can send tests and these come through quickly, although as soon as you send the campaign (even if to a 'test contact list') you cannot send it again, nor send tests. So if you made a mistake, once it's gone - it's definitely GONE!
- relating to my previous point; I created a campaign and sent the campaign to my team to check it using a test contacts list (rather than using send test, because I also wanted to test the scheduling tool). My team came back with changes, but because the campaign was in 'sent' status- I couldn't make the edits, nor duplicate the campaign to save time.
Whilst I see the logic of this, in that if the campaign is Sent it shouldn't be editable in post, other platforms (dotmailer / mailchimp) do offer functionality to copy campaigns, resend etc.