Peek Pro

4,7 (774)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Sistema de reserva optimizado para móviles para operadores turísticos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

774 opiniones

Hector
Hector
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Pésimo servicio a cliente

Revisado el 26/8/2020

La experiencia mientras todo funcionó fue muy buena. A raíz del COVID-19 Peek dejó de transferirme el dinero de mis ventas y ha retenido mi dinero por más de 4 meses.

El personal de atención no resuelve nada y solamente dicen que lo van a revisar.

Puntos a favor

El software funciona bien, las reservas se hacen facilmente y todo lo técnico funciona.

Desventajas

Definitivamente la atención a partners es pésima; no resuelven los problemas y se comportan de manera muy sospechosa. Definitivamente no recomendaría este software por esa parte.

Ruth
Ruth
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great value, amazing support!

Revisado el 8/11/2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Puntos a favor

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Desventajas

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Miranda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Peek Pro

Revisado el 18/2/2022

I switched from Fare Harbor a few years ago and I've had a pretty consistently good experience with Peek since then.

Puntos a favor

The customer service has been the beat feature by far. The software is relatively intuitive and well designed. I have multiple guides that are easily able to use it.

Desventajas

Other newer features are great in theory but haven't worked well for us personally like the tipping option. The embeddable review widget was terrible and did not update or work properly when I tried to use it on my website. I also wish there was a way to aggregate the answers to the question "how did you hear about us?" that customers answer at the time of registration. Also, it would be nice if the emails were more mobile friendly. It took me tons of trial and error to format them so they are readable on mobile phones, because that is how the majority of customers are viewing them, especially the day of the tour.

Acuity Scheduling , Xola y FareHarbor

Razones para elegir Peek Pro

I was really frustrated with their customer service and software and even after several months, they couldn't resolve an issue I was having with public vs private bookings. We ended up double booking sometimes and scrambling to accommodate everyone last minute.

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Before I switched, I asked a few other local businesses about their experience using Peek and they all endorsed it, although it's interesting that one has since switched to another software provider.
Teresa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Decent unless you have a problem

Revisado el 24/4/2024

My experience has been touch and go. Mine is not a standard group tour operator and they worked with me to get my booking platform set up as close to my needs as possible but if/when problems arise, it’s very difficult to get live assistance. My caution would be if something occurs that’s their error, you will still pay and you have no recourse because they just take the money out of the next booking. Parts of their site are over complicated and some “small” things aren’t possible to do. It’s been a mixed bag experience

Puntos a favor

Allowed some customization or workarounds. Helped set up.

The Knowledge Base sucks
There’s no direct contact with customer service and even when you do, they won’t do a lot of things
They forced integration with Stripe rather than their own I started with which changes the refund policy

FareHarbor y Bókun

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Initial cost and ability to customize to my needs, not change my business model to meet theirs
Marian
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Review of Peek Pro

Revisado el 9/2/2024

Puntos a favor

Peek Pro is going to help us stay organized, welcoming, and even financially sound.

Desventajas

The vocabulary used in the internal interface is not the same vocabulary we use, so it confuses me. I may be the only one. There's a huge learning curve, and the training was done by the trainer pointing out things in quick succession rather than me trying things as she guided. I didn't even know what questions to ask at the end of sessions, and mysteries I brought up in between still haven't really been answered. I have had to poke around a lot on my own and results from minute to minute vary widely. I've lost a lot of sleep.

Jill
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

New Reservation/Ticket System

Revisado el 10/11/2022

We are in the early stages of booking with our new Peek PRO software, but so far so good. We have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of calls to the office needing assistance when booking. We have found it to be very user friendly. The support and help have been amazing as well!

Puntos a favor

The feature liked most is for customers to have an at a glance view of availability of different tours and times. Also, the reschedule feature link on the confirmation email has been such a time saver for my team!

Desventajas

How the waiver works has been our least favorite about this software. It requires all guests to sign the waiver but will not allow the same email to be entered more than once which is an issue when it is a couple who share the same email. Maybe more of a check here if you agree with the terms and conditions would simplify this step.

Razones para elegir Peek Pro

Eventbrite was just not a good fit for our event. It did not support multiple dates, times, and ticket types on the same event. It was also costly and required a one-year agreement with exclusivity on ALL events we had! The only support was via chat after we were told they had 24 hour phone support with a live person.

Eventbrite

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

It was a USA based company and the cost
Else-Jean
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Revisado el 12/3/2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Puntos a favor

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

Desventajas

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Revisado el 31/8/2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Desventajas

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Xola , FareHarbor y RESMARK

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Karen
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Revisado el 21/2/2020

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Puntos a favor

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Desventajas

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Maryellen
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate reservations software for our small company

Revisado el 23/8/2022

From the beginning support and ease of use were evident. Their app is convenient for myself and our employees.

Puntos a favor

User friendly software with a great support system and timely updates that help me with my business.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to create an auto text with my own verbage.

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Support, support, support! The App was a big plus as well
Lynne
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Onboarding

Revisado el 5/12/2023

Puntos a favor

The customer service is excellent. Questions are answered and solutions implemented quickly

Desventajas

I still don’t understand the fee system completely.

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

The people who talked with me were not pushy and worked within my timeline
Rebecca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Run run run they are car salesmen

Revisado el 19/9/2023

I wish I could give them a zero. I used FareHarbor and was completely happy. Peek/PeekPro sold me because they said they had a partnership with Viator and I would no longer pay any commissions on those bookings. LIE
They also said they tracked cart abandonment and I would have access to the data. LIE
They said they had the fastest payment processing. Hilarious LIE. FareHarbor take about 3-4 days. PeekPro took 8-9 minimum.
They said all of their vendors automatically get listed on Musement. LIE
They said that the customers would not be redirected to another website but instead get a pop up for booking. LIE
They way they control bookings is by start time to end time so it makes it impossible to only close off certain bookings times without closing off others if there is any kind of overlap on times.
The app is complete trash. You have an option on there called activities that is completely useless. Nothing syncs to it. You can not create bookings from the app. You can not cancel bookings from the app. All you can do is check in and mark as returned. It’s utterly ridiculous an useless.
Do not get sold on the lies, PEEKPRO is trash. They charge $299 when FareHarbor does not charge anything. PeekPro has to sell you on lies because they are a subpar product.

Puntos a favor

I used FareHarbor for years and was sold a bunch of lies. There was not a single redeeming feature on PeekPro.

Desventajas

Inability to quickly change booking times and the inability to create any bookings on the app. The app is a joke.

Nancy Hadeed

Very Helpful

Revisado el 19/8/2019

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

Puntos a favor

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

Desventajas

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Marc
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Revisado el 21/6/2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Puntos a favor

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Desventajas

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Coral

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Dishonest practices, poor organization, slow reply times, high turnover, frequent glitches- to...

Revisado el 15/2/2022

I had been a client for about 5 years. In September 2021, a random representative started to text me on my personal cellphone saying I needed to speak to one of their account execs for an account review.

I asked to please email these details and to not contact me on my personal line. They said they couldn't e-mail and that I must speak on the phone. They continued to text until I blocked them.

I made a formal complaint as they didn't respect my boundaries and continued to call and text me at odd hours.

Turned out they needed to speak because they were switching to a new version and my former price plan (less than 3%) was no longer valid. I said I'd be finding a different provider based on the odd way they went about informing me of these changes and refused to e-mail as requested.

I wasn't interested in paying more, frankly the software overpromised & underdelivered. They offered me a 3% processing fee model in a bid to keep me as a client. I agreed to the offer.

They had me sign a contract for 3% and promised I'd be upgraded to premium support as was one of my complaints (poor customer service, having to DIY fixes, lack of functions/excessive workarounds, etc).

I later discovered Peek was taking an extra 3% from payouts not disclosed in the contract. I complained. A higher up rep acknowledged what the account exec had done, but wasn’t going to honor the contract.
Then when I asked to honor, they decided to terminate my agreement instead of honoring the contact.

Puntos a favor

Anything good I could say about this software is offset by the fact the business is poorly organized. If they could honor agreements, improve communication, improve turnaround time to repair glitches, and actually have a robust system with a stable service team- it could merit a 6% ticketing fee model as it has a lot of potential, just a poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

Desventajas

I was promised a 3% pricing model, provided a contract then discovered charges later that were not disclosed in the contract they had me sign. When I complained and asked for this contract to be honored, they decided to terminate my account instead. So essentially- the biggest con is their customer service. The software itself is not too bad, no software is going to be perfect.

However, the customer service practices and frequent turnover in staff even pre-2020 (i.e. inexperienced support team as they are constantly staffed by newcomers) make it irreconcilable. Lots of glitches anytime udates to software were made and slow response times for fixes, a lot of staff were unfamiliar with software so my account has a lot of unnecessary work-arounds (like for dynamic pricing)

Kyle

Best tour/activity software around

Revisado el 23/11/2016

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

Desventajas

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Aiden

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Company & Software!

Revisado el 20/7/2021

I can't say enough good things about the people @ PeekPro, our partnership manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is basically an extension of our internal team. Everyone that we have worked with from initial deployment to operations has been a joy to deal with.

Puntos a favor

The software and app are extremely easy to use and provide all the features needed under one software for us to run our business. From booking, to waivers, to payments/on-site POS and review management all is run from within this single offering. We even faced a couple of automated resource management setup challenges during deployment, PeekPro worked with us to find a unique configuration that would work and setup a call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so they could understand what changes in the future would help.

Desventajas

PeekPro are always releasing new features and additions, they listen to feedback we have yet to find anything that has hindered our operations.

Xola

SimplyBook.me
Michael P

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Revisado el 13/9/2018

Puntos a favor

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Desventajas

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Brad

Excellent Customer Focus

Revisado el 15/11/2018

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

Puntos a favor

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

Desventajas

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Jessamyn
  • Sector: Museos e instituciones

User Friendly

Revisado el 16/3/2021

Overall, the company is easy to work with and the software too!

Overall, the company is easy to work with and the software too!

Puntos a favor

Peek is really easy for the user and our guests. The back-end took us a little bit of time, but honestly not much. And the guest experience is very simple!

Desventajas

I wish it had a couple of more customizable options - like discounts for specific tours instead of one overall discount code.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Jessamyn - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We've enjoyed working with the Joliet Area Historical Museum over the years and hope to continue working together for years to come. Peek Pro was designed with both the interests of users and guests in mind to ensure a smooth experience for both parties. Our team values your feedback and will definitely consider it moving forward. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you ever have any questions in the future!

Chavonda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

peek pro booking sofware

Revisado el 3/10/2019

I did not like this software at all it was a terrible experience for me the overall make of the software was not for an Escape room and to be honest I don't know what company would be able to use this software.

Puntos a favor

The only thing I liked about this booking system was the ability for them to stop bad reviews from being posted to your company

Desventajas

This software was not for Escape rooms the ease of use was terrible the overall build was crazy especially the name of the topics. the setup was layed out crazy no one could really understand it it would also take up too much time trying to figure it out. the developer of this software needs to consult with others and redo the entire software. Not software to use with escape rooms. It was set up like you were looking for a flight or something with an airplane going around in cirlce while you're booking an appointment for a customer

Xola

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Chavonda, thanks for your review. We really value your feedback as we are continually trying to improve and tailor our software to meet the needs of our partners. Please let us know how we can best support you and your team as you continue to use the platform. We're here to help!

Anthony

Great Customer Service and Easy User Interface

Revisado el 4/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I love how easy the user interface is to operate and I love the availability of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly helpful in solving a persisting issue that my business has had. Overall very happy with the software.

Desventajas

The widget flows can be difficult at times, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful in mitigating my issues.

Jennifer
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good for what it is, not for everyone though

Revisado el 5/7/2020

So we now have two seperate programs, one for boats and one for lodging. They both handle their respective rolls but I wish I could get one that did everything. In short, if I only had boat rentals, or paddleboards or similar, it would be fine.

Puntos a favor

I use this for rental boat booking and scheduling, which it does pretty well. Photos of the different products, and I like that I can set it up to send me a text when a booking is received. I do appreciate that the team went out of their way to try to make it work, and they are always reachable and willing to help.

Desventajas

We also have rental cabins and campsites, but Peek does not work for this, due to the way the program is written it is VERY difficult to make the software confirm to standard lodging practices (such as 11AM checkin-3PM checkout) it wants to change everything back to standard 9am to 5pm.

Mark

Segway tour company

Revisado el 18/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Ease of use making it easy for employees to learn the system.

Desventajas

The Activity schedule under calendar does not automatically open the the current date. This can lead to mistakes in scheduling activities using calendar.
The Manafest under Dashboard is not able to be customized for better use.

Peek Pro was better

Better
James

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simplify your life by using Peek PRO to manage your business

Revisado el 20/2/2022

Switching over to this feature-rich software platform was one of the best decisions that I could have made for upping the game with my charter operation. From tracking sales to creating trip manifests and being confident that all passengers are paid in full is a great feeling.

Puntos a favor

Peek Pro is very intuitive and has the added bonus of being easy to train your staff to use.

Desventajas

I do feel there could be a more efficient manner in which to handle situations wherein an event has to be cancelled due to poor weather or other uncontrollable circumstances. As currently configured, it is somewhat clumsy and there are problems keeping track of outstanding re-booking credits for those customers that were booked onto a trip that had to be cancelled.