4,6 (998)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Informes de gastos, de la manera más fácil.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 16/12/2022

Buena y de gran ayuda en el trabajo diario

Buena y de gran ayuda en el trabajo diario

Puntos a favor

Su capacidad de gestion de facturas es muy buena eficaz y rapida

Desventajas

Algunas opciones no quedan claras pero se entienden

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Cuentas claras con Zoho expense

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Una vez que se le ha dedicado el tiempo necesario para conocerlo, resulta una herramienta rápida para el reporte de gastos, a la vez permite generar reportes que hacen más simple llevar un control de los gastos.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta la facilidad de reportar los gastos desde un Smartphone, lo que agiliza la función.

Desventajas

No es un software intuitivo, hay que tomarse el tiempo necesario para conocer como funciona y poder utilizarlo.

Cristina
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Recomendable

Revisado el 27/12/2022

Optimo y eficaz

Optimo y eficaz

Puntos a favor

Automatiza el registro de gastos rápidamente buenas herramientas

Desventajas

Quizás algún toturial de introducción al programa

Thomas
Thomas
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Revisado el 14/1/2023

Our new organization needed to start tracking expenses quickly. Done!

Our new organization needed to start tracking expenses quickly. Done!

Puntos a favor

Fast and easy to setup and configure for new users

Desventajas

Some interface buttons and links were not intuitive, but they were fine once I became accustomed to where to look

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

More focused product with a clean design and friendly price points.
Levi
  • Sector: Bellas artes

Zoho Expense Review

Revisado el 9/4/2024

Puntos a favor

Its very easy to use. It comes with a lot of features with a simple setup

Desventajas

Need more integrations. I'd like to see integrations with external apps like Wave apps.

Hi Levi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback.

Providing all the must have features with a simple setup and an excellent customer service is what we strive for.

We would be able to do a custom integration with any accounting solution. Please drop an email to <support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com> with your requirements. We would be happy to help you with the integration.

Tracy
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Great tool to track and store receipts

Revisado el 10/1/2023

I love the idea of being able to easily capture my receipts and have them backed up and integrated with my Zoho Books. I did find it a little bit tricky to use and I did end up duplicating expenses that I was unable to rectify - not on the app or on my Zoho Books. So perhaps find some vides on how to use it correctly before it causes a problem in your accounts

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to capture reciepts and expenses and that it links up to my Zoho Books so it only needs to be captured once. I love the approval feature for employees and the reimbursements too - it just makes admin much easier.

Desventajas

As a beginner, I found it a bit tricky to use. I am not an accountant and am just starting to manage my business accounts better, and I just found that the jargon of the software was not that straightforward. I ended up with a problem on my main Zoho Books because of logging the receipts incorrectly and some were duplicated which caused some confusion.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We would like to provide you with an in depth training to make use of Zoho Expense more effectively. Also, we would be going through the configurations that you have done and make sure that everything is properly set up. Please send an email to <support@zohoexpense.com> with more details so that we can get in touch with you.

Awaiting your response.

Nikhil Raj T - Zoho Expense

Mariya
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Such an easy to use app to scan & track checks

Revisado el 7/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Scanning checks! So easy and quick. Highly recommend.

Desventajas

I just used it for checks and I am very happy with it.

Sophia
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

An Easy Tool for credit card expense management

Revisado el 24/3/2024

Puntos a favor

User friendly, easy to setup.
Have functionality to setup the rules for approval.

Desventajas

Still working on auto bank feed setup.
Support team usually reply emails within 48 hours. Might be better if the turn around time could be shorter.

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback.

We are glad that you find Zoho Expense userfriendly. We will definitely work on improving our turnaround time and provide the best support experience possible.

If you have any feedback or feature suggestions feel free to reach out at <support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com>. We value feedbacks from customers and it helps us enhancing our application.

Naomi
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Highly Recommend for Program Managers

Revisado el 10/4/2024

Puntos a favor

It helped me keep records of payments and helped generate financial reports of how money was spent in my organization. It is a useful tool for Program and Project Managers.

Desventajas

It's a bit pricey, but it's worth the cost.

Hi Naomi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback.

If you require any assistance with the product, please drop an email to <support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com>. We will be happy to help you.

Sreenivas
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Revisado el 15/4/2024

Simplicity, ease3 of use and excellent customer service

Desventajas

Lack of business use cases to demonstrate how expenses can be matched with transactions

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback.

We would be happy to connect with you to understood more on your requirement with expense matching. Please drop an email to <support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com>. This would help us to assist you further.

• Sector: Biotecnología

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great way to stay on top of expenses.

Revisado el 6/5/2024

Excellent experience so far. Very pleased to have everything integrated with a single provider.

Puntos a favor

Integration with banking and other Zoho apps makes a huge improvement in managing and monitoring expenses. If using Zoho CRM there is no reason to look elsewhere for expense management.

Desventajas

I wish that the receipts were auto-analyzed better but this technology is similarly employed elsewhere.

Kearan
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Expense Organising For Dummies

Revisado el 13/5/2024

The easy to use interface makes it exceptionally easy and quick to learn your way around it.

Puntos a favor

It's the best expense tool I've used to date. For our church organisation, it's straightforward to use. We're still building up our tech savviness and this app is generally straightforward to use.

Desventajas

No Cons other than it not picking up our local currency from time to time. But I can always go in and change that.

• Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense has made life so much easier!

Revisado el 3/5/2024

Puntos a favor

Our expense reporting used to be awful and managed via manual spreadsheets. There are so many great things about this tool but even just the receipt scanner and ability to add those pictures to our expense reports alone makes the tool worth it

Desventajas

Honestly have not had any issues thus far. I saw a few of the other cons mentioned and would have to disagree with their issues.

Tina
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Life Saver

Revisado el 4/10/2022

By using the app, I automatically take pictures of receipts when getting them. No more procrastination inputting at the end of the week. I don't miss any receipts and they are in order by date, so accounting can match to the credit card charges. This is saving time and sometimes trees. A lot of hotel receipts are emailed directly to my business email. I'm able to go on website and attach these receipts into the report saving paper. Very easy to do. You can never get back time. Time is money and this saves me a lot of it.

Puntos a favor

When my previous provider discontinued their service, I was in a panic. I immediately started searching and reading reviews. Zoho Expense was the closest I could find to support my needs. The cost was very reasonable, and the app is easy to use. It was important for me to be able to have access to an app that stored receipt photos and giving me a comment section where I could explain what each expense was for. Their app was self-explanatory easy to use, and the website allows you to review all information compiled on the app making changes, if necessary, before submitting.

Desventajas

The only downside I have experienced is when taking photos on the app, the photo store to my phone. There might be an easy fix to this, but I haven't had time to try. I just go and delete all the photos once my expenses have been submitted.

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

They no longer offered the service. They contacted me in July and stated they were discontinuing this service. I could switch to their new service, but it was for large groups, and I was the only employee using it.

SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

It was their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and helped with all my questions. The cost was within the allotted budget my company allows. The app was also a factor. It was very clear and easy to use.
Cade
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense is the uncomplicated winner in this category!

Revisado el 21/3/2022

Overall, my experience with Zoho Expense has been great. I see no reason to switch to any other service. This app offer everything I was looking for and more.

Puntos a favor

I love how simple and focused this app is. I don't need a million options, just something that makes it easy to keep track of and submit expenses. Zoho Expense does all of that an more at a very reasonable price.

Desventajas

I think that the only thing that could be improved in this app is the database of merchants in the United States could be more comprehensive. Not a big issue, but maybe something that could be updated.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cost

SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Simplicity, focus, and cost were the deciding factors.
Daniel
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

User-Friendly and Intuitive

Revisado el 9/3/2021

Zoho provides us with a good tool for categorizing and approving credit-card and reimbursement transactions.

Puntos a favor

The software has been adopted well by our users, who say that they find it easy to use.

Desventajas

The export function creates a file that has formatting that is incompatible with our existing ERP solution. Also, while expenses can be split among multiple categories, they cannot be split among multiple departments and funds.

Emburse Certify Expense

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

Expensify was not as user-friendly, it didn't provided a link to our Regions Visa cards, and the Expensify credit-card does not work at Walmart/Sams Club.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Better compatibility with our current processes.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense. We're happy to know that you find the application user-friendly and intuitive.

With regard to the export function, kindly reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com so we can understand your requirements better and assist you with developing a custom solution if required.

Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Tatiana
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Zoho is Perfect for my Business

Revisado el 10/10/2023

I don't need the entire functionality of Quickbooks. So Zoho is better for me, and I can add features and modules as I need them. I love Zoho's branding. Super modern, and user-friendly. I also love their customer service.

Puntos a favor

A lot of accounting and expense tracking apps out there are too expensive and have features that I don't really need for a solopreneur operation, so it's refreshing that Zoho has many different apps that you can choose from to build your perfect enterprise solution, no matter how small or big your operation is. They're highly scalable too. One of the features I love is expense automation, and this is key so I don't have to be remembering to upload regular charges for my business. And automation was easy to setup following a few steps. Autoscan is fantastic. Amazing product.

Desventajas

There are still some features that I don't need within Zoho Expense, and sometimes the app feels a bit cluttered for my operation, but I still manage to go around this and get what I need at an affordable price. For bigger operations, having these features though perfectly makes sense, and you won't go wrong on the price.

QuickBooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

When I first started my business, I got a cute booklet in the mail with actual good tips for a start up business, and it was from Zoho. I kept it around knowing one day I'd use their services because I really liked their brand. And about a year later they proved to be better than the competition in both affordability and functionality.
Jackie
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Beats Expensify

Revisado el 2/3/2023

Everything's so good, that I became wary that it must be too good to be true. I mean, this literally beats Expensify in price and features -- everything. I'm very appreciative of the free trial because I was even able to sample how good Zoho's customer support is. I can now confirm it is NOT too good to be true; it's the real deal. We'll be using this for our startup company which has a 100+ headcount.

Puntos a favor

I love how granular you can get with Zoho Expense, you can create custom rules so employees don't go over a stipend policy. Freaking love the price. I've demo'd with a bunch of other vendors, dude. You cannot beat the price of Zoho Expense.

Desventajas

I only wish managers could see their direct report's spend in the Analytics module.

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

Expensify is really expensive unless you use their corporate cards. Even then, they don't have an Analytics module at all.

Pricing and Features
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Perfect for beginners to advanced users

Revisado el 19/8/2019

I really liked it but the features could work better. For example the invoices look mint and the editor is great but editing line options on the invoice was difficult to find. I thought that when doing each invoice it may be an idea to either show your input into it in real time or allow you to edit the template with your input in real time. I would prefer inputting directly into the invoice template than the system back end.

Puntos a favor

I like the access to various apps that support each other and fully integrate

Desventajas

You have to learn a lot of it yourself and it can be time consuming to setup.

Angel
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A unique system for documenting, following up and auditing expenses accurately

Revisado el 26/5/2022

By utilizing Zoho Expense, we ensure that all expenses are documented correctly and that no receipts are lost. This ensures that approvals are obtained directly and payments are paid on time. With Zoho Expense, we can monitor exchange activities, produce statistics, and spot unneeded or exaggerated spending, ensuring budgets aren't exceeded.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how easy Zoho Expense is to use and the clarity of all the tools on the fantastic user interface. I particularly like that I can simply scan proof of expenses documents and invoices, and that Zoho Expense dumps data from them immediately and saves a duplicate of the document original. I love how spending are segregated and categorized, taxes and fees are computed separately, all in one report, making audits and approvals quick. The notification system tells you of revisions to your submitted reports or accounting department enquiries, allowing you to respond directly and avoid delays in receiving payments.

Desventajas

Overall Zoho Expense is easy to use and doesn't have a lot of dislikes. I only face a problem when loading receipts and unloading data from them, where the user has to make sure that all the data has been recorded correctly, and sometimes we may need to manually modify it before sending, which can result in errors and mismatches between the receipt and the numbers in the reports.

• Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very well done application!!

Revisado el 17/3/2020

Reporting for government tax agencies. CRA in Canada is getting very aggressive about checking out the small business expenses and eliminating them. ZOHO provides an easy to see, email ready reporting system to the CRA. We will soon be ready in another area of financial reporting. ZOHO expense has easy receipt capture as well as robust reporting that captures all the areas of receipt information. Very pleased with it.

Puntos a favor

When our company President brought me ZOHO's website link and asked me to look into it, I was impressed with the website and the number of different applications that ZOHO had. Sam wanted me to look into ZOHO expense as a necessary reporting tool that the previous owners had not utilized. I used the chat feature to help me set it up and our Comptroller brought in the feed from the bank credit cards in order to match transactions from our corporate credit cards. Support was great and I was careful to get it set up during the week (support is 24/5) and I learned to use ZOHO Expense over the weekend creating expense reports for the two corporate cardholders using different methods of receipt capture. Both corporate cardholders have different approaches to receipt capture and ZOHO expense makes their choice the best for them. Very well done application!!

Desventajas

We did have difficulty with our bank feed and are working that out but support was again very helpful with set up and we should have the correct feed done quite quickly. Sam wants the ability to match receipts and credit card feed to make his life easier and eliminate one more job for our very busy Comptroller.

David
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Easy to Use system

Revisado el 16/4/2023

We now use Zoho for expense management claims across 3 companies

We now use Zoho for expense management claims across 3 companies

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to set up and administer with a link into Xero

Desventajas

Having to update GST tax on each account in Zoho (rather than pass through of info from Xero)

Xero

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Easy to configure and priced competitively
Christian
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Zoho Expense Business CC Expensing Tool

Revisado el 30/8/2023

All things considered, Zoho Expense has been an invaluable tool for us in an effort to control & track Credit Card Expenses across multiple users.

Puntos a favor

The receipt auto expensing feature saves us time and money every day. Along with report visibility etc.

Desventajas

When setting up the cards initially, there has been hiccups, all resolved, but not necessarily smooth every time

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Price & customization abilities.
Andres
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

Excellent tool

Revisado el 16/2/2021

excellent,

excellent,

Puntos a favor

easy use, integration with other apps, integration with uber and zoho

Desventajas

nothing, i think that is a good tool in the business

integration, easy use

Hi Andres,

Thank you for reviewing Zoho Expense.

We're so glad to hear that you find the application excellent and easy to use. Kindly reach out to support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you have any further feedback or queries.

Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Anuj
  • Sector: Internet

• Facilidad de uso

Life saver, I wish I had started using it earlier !!!

Revisado el 19/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Super convenient... I setup my company and employees once and now it is very easy to record expenses and payments. It required minimal training and all employees were able to use it within no time. Invoice auto scanning feature works like a charm for standard bills like utilities etc. and saves lot of time.

One extremely helpful feature is auto identification of duplicate invoices which you by mistake upload. It helps in catching silly issues which could have become serious if overlooked.

Look and feel and UI/UX is so great that I have asked my development lead to use it as benchmark for our product :) Hope Zoho team wont mind this ...

Desventajas

Only problem I have faced so far is with the Advance Management. Somehow, I was not able to adjust advance paid to an employee with his expenses. This looks to be a simple feature. Hope team could implement this in future.

Secondly, not related to Zoho expense but I wonder why Zoho people does not have full blown salary module into it. It put me into lot of trouble of identifying another vendor for this and now I am forced to use that to main employee salary accounts. If possible, please pass this message to the relevant team. Zoho people is a very important module and it should be tightly integrated with Zoho expense. But some how I found Zoho people recommending other 3rd party software for salary management. Why not integrate that feature in Zoho expense itself and make it more useful for overall accounts management.