Kashoo

Software de contabilidad online para pequeñas empresas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

129 opiniones

John
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good alternative to QuickBooks for small biz, but no UK bank connection

Revisado el 11/12/2021

Puntos a favor

It's simple with a good user interface and has everything you need to manage a smaller business or side hustle. My accountant was able to find all the things she needed to do the limited company accounts.

Desventajas

It doesn't calculate VAT so it's unsuitable if you're VAT registered here in the UK. Few UK bank accounts connect too but you can upload csv.

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Kashoo

We use Quickbook Online for our agency and for my other business I use Kashoo due to lower costs.
Krishna
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Kashoo simplifies project, payroll, and cashflow administration

Revisado el 21/5/2022

It's dependable and steady, and it even works with an earlier version of my web browser. It doesn't have a lot of showy features, but it performs what it has to accomplish. Many other online programs are constantly evolving and require a lot of upkeep. For the general simplicity of the app, I'd say it's easy to view everything at a glance, and the user interface isn't too complicated.

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature was the ability to quickly reconcile your bank accounts. Auto-import is another feature offered by Kashoo for a variety of transactions. Everything you need to run a small company or side hustle may be found in this app. For the limited business accounts, my accountant found all she required.

Desventajas

To improve the user experience, the program requires various updates, such as enhancing on-app tutorials. Because it does not account for VAT, it is not appropriate for those who are VAT-registered in the UK. You may also upload csv files from a few UK bank accounts.

Aninda
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easy to use Accounting Software

Revisado el 24/10/2022

It was awesome as it really improved our business operations and brought in efficiency. Our Customers & Salespeople all were equally satisfied using this platform

Puntos a favor

This is a very easy to use, not so complicated, simplified Billing & Accounting system. Adopting to this software is very easy and it gives you plethora of integration options.

Desventajas

When the user numbers increase, this software may get a bit costly for you and lags a bit when concurrent users are using this application.

Lendio

Razones para elegir Kashoo

Wave was good until we found performance and feature limitations that needed to be integrated in our business.

Razones para cambiar a Kashoo

Kashoo was simplistic and pretty much had it all!
Michael
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Kashoo - The worst accounting software, 6 years running.

Revisado el 7/9/2022

Very slow program, great time wasting software.

Now using, Zoho accounting.
Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Puntos a favor

Very Easy to use. Any body will be able to usr program.
Reconciling bank statements can be temperamental, very slow.
There are much better programs around. No need to waste time on this program.

Desventajas

I have used Kashoo cloud accounting for 6+ years.
The Data bank feeds have faulted on many occasions, causing duplicate bank entries, upto four entries for one transaction. This is extremely annoying and very time consuming, as each duplicate has to be removed one at a time. I spoke with the Kashoo team, their support is rubbish and incapable of fixing the problem, nor could they explain the reason why this has occurred. It would be bad enough for this fault to occur a one off. Unfortunately, this has happened four times in the last six years.

I am too Happy to say, Goodbye Kashoo!

Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

• Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses...

Revisado el 4/12/2019

I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Puntos a favor

Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Desventajas

Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

Razones para cambiar a Kashoo

The amazing support, the mobile app, and the constant updates and feature upgrades.
Esther
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good alternative to Quickbooks

Revisado el 19/7/2019

Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

Puntos a favor

I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances.

I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

Desventajas

There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

Michael
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic

Revisado el 1/7/2019

Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

Puntos a favor

It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

Desventajas

I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

Carmen
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Just what I needed . . .

Revisado el 20/7/2019

Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Puntos a favor

Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

Desventajas

It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

Luther
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kashoo was the easiest web app to go to from my traditional personal computer accounting system

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Very good, once I learned it all.

Puntos a favor

It's reliable, and stable, and it works with my older web browser ! It doesn't use too much flashy stuff, and it just keeps working. Many other web apps keep changing and need constant browser upgrades and a lot of maintenance. After that, I would say the overall simplicity, you can see everything from the top page, the user interface is not too deep or busy. The "back" buttons are very helpful, browser back buttons often get confused, or lose context. I'm an old-fashioned double-entry, journal and T-accounts type, but I have found that it is all really there, just sometimes called something else, or underneath something else. But once I found everything, I became productive in the system.

Desventajas

Not a con, but a feature suggestion - I'd like to have an inventory system, a parts database - is this available as an option, or is it there somewhere and I haven't found it ? I don't need anything too fancy, just part numbers and costs, I used to use a system that allowed me to keep a running average cost on items, because every time I made a purchase of an inventory item, it added to the total of parts on hand, and the total of cost for that item, and then also debited Cost of Goods Sold. At inventory reconciliation / period closing, I then did a journal transaction adjusting the parts left to an inventory asset account, at the average price, leaving Cost of Goods Sold representing the cost of the goods that actually left after purchase. Or it could be the other way around, going to inventory first and then getting adjusted to COGS, but I found that this way was most convenient, because most parts were purchased in order to make something to sell, and only certain items are ones I keep a surplus of, to weather availability issues (although that's more the norm right now). Right now I do the process described above manually.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A complete financial solution with custom support

Revisado el 30/1/2022

Kashoo has made accounting simpler for us, specially with custom financial management support by Kashoo tema makes this application perfect for small companies.

Puntos a favor

Management of project expenses, payroll expenses & cashflow management are so simple to use with Kashoo.

Desventajas

Using invoicing system and tax implementation for countries outside US is not that friendly.

• Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Great Software--If You Don't Need to Connect Any Bank Accounts

Revisado el 27/8/2019

Ideally, Kashoo would be that accounting software that provided accurate cash flow statements and analyses that were no older than 2-3 days, and would include not just bank account transactions, but also credit card spending and transactions. In our office, any bills or charges that are setup for automatic payments or auto-pay are linked to credit cards, rather than our bank account(s). If I could get Kashoo to function properly with our credit card AND bank accounts, then I would save myself and our CPA tremendous amounts of time and paper clutter at tax time because I could provide statements or reports from Kashoo with itemized expenditures for all accounts. Alas, until Kashoo can resolve its synchronization issues with our financial institutions, then I'm forced to go through and annotate each credit card statement with the expense type, etc. then email or fax each statement to our accountants...

Puntos a favor

After reading so many great reviews about Kashoo and its comprehensive but UX-friendly accounting features, I was super-excited to purchase a steeply discounted subscription/membership on App Sumo several months ago. I was particularly looking forward to being able to sync multiple company bank accounts, as well as our daily credit card sales from Square POS, in a single application. The Square/SquareUp integration is among Kashoo's strongest features in my experience, as I can't recall any synchronization issues or glitches accessing Square data in Kashoo. It also has an iPhone app that's fairly functional, albeit wholly utilitarian in its look and feel. However, considering how much data and memory are consumed when running most accounting programs, the Kashoo app manages to be easily sync-able and fast, which I wasn't expecting...

Desventajas

Connecting bank accounts and accessing transactions has been a thorn in my side from Day One. I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.--and tinkered with firewall and security settings far more than I probably should trying to get Kashoo to work correctly with operating account at PNC. I don't know if it's because of the number of transactions or the fact that there's a secondary trust account attached to PNC's online business banking, but I cannot get some of the most crucial bank and credit card accounts to work properly on Kashoo. I've also had issues with credit card accounts and have tried deleting and reconnecting accounts so many times that I'm to the point where I haven't even attempted to open Kashoo in weeks.

Razones para elegir Kashoo

Wave was great--at first... But the more transactions and account data were synched and/or uploaded, the slower and more sluggish it got. Also had a bad experience using their credit card processing system/feature (they refunded a customer's money without notifying us beforehand because apparently they were prohibited from servicing businesses in our sector) which forced us to seek out budget-friendly, feature-rich alternatives for our small business.

Rick
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Perfection (Almost)

Revisado el 24/6/2019

We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

Puntos a favor

We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough.

Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through.

What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Desventajas

Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

Vivek

Superb, snappy, comprehensive!

Revisado el 21/8/2016

When I set up my business 5 years ago I knew I would need an easy-to-use accounting system. As an accountant myself I needed one with all the bells and whistles, and as a business owner I needed one that was easy to use from anywhere and fast and flexible. After experimenting with a number of unhappy options, I stumbled across Kashoo and it was love at first sight.

Puntos a favor

Clean, snappy interface; support for serious accounting (adjustments, transfers, trial balance, general ledger, supporting documents) over and above simple receipts and payments; cloud-based & browser-based so allows me access from anywhere and peace of mind regarding data security and backups. And I can share it all with my auditor sitting miles away at his Windoze PC so he doesn't have to take up space in my home office, where I happily update Kashoo using my iMac :)

Desventajas

Maybe a tad more support for drag-and-drop would be nice as would the ability to open it in multiple windows so I can cross-check and tally stuff a bit easier than going backward and forward in the same browser window.

Jeff

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I consider Kashoo to be a trusted partner in my business

Revisado el 11/10/2016

Overall Kashoo is a 5 star business. I only gave them 4 stars for features and functionality because no software is ever complete. For example, the mobile receipt capture software doesn't read my receipt and fill in the data entry for me. (Hint Hint kashoo - feature request)

The apps for mobile and iPad are great. I'm able to get everything done and stay up to date easily. The mobile capture works great and means no more piles or receipts lying around. The Web UI was recently updated to add the feature to import scanned and digital receipts too - a specific feature request of mine.

Kashoo is always investing in the development of the tool and the education of their customers. The addition of Kashoo U was great for education. I also take advantage of live chat and the always on knowledge base.

My accountant even became a Kashoo MVP which I was thrilled about. I like that I can give my accountant permission based access to the data to adjust and file.

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup, ease on use. Archiving and security of data.

Desventajas

I like everything about it, but encourage further development of the mobile capture services. There's still room to improved workflow and save customers time and money.

John
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for people building their business

Revisado el 3/4/2019

For 90% of small business of 10 emplohees or less, Kashoo is the way to go. It feels light, utilizes the Cloud for storage, has terrific support, and is easy to learn and utilize. Im comfortable in growing my business, and letting Kashoo grow with me.

Puntos a favor

The key in selecting accounting software is not how much it can do for you, but how much support you can get after you take the plunge.
With Kashoo, the support is unbelievable. Utilizing their Chat feature will get you a satifactory answer in a matter of an hour or so. I've never felt like I got a less than complete reply. Why? Because they know their product, and are not paid to sit and answer questions all day long about something they don't use. I cant say that for the other software systems I've tried. I'm now running 3 businesses off of Kashoo.

Desventajas

The bank feed somehow gets hung up each month...not sure why. Wish there were more check templates that utilize a common standard (QuickBooks, MS Money)
Wish the Client fields were more customizable, so reporting could be more robust.

Carrie
  • Sector: Automoción

My Kashoo Experience

Revisado el 13/12/2016

I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Desventajas

Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Respuesta de Kashoo Traducir a español

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at answers@kashoo.com, and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

Ken

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!

Revisado el 7/5/2019

The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Puntos a favor

Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

Desventajas

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

Glenn
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Review kashoo

Revisado el 2/4/2019

I can see up to date my statement income monthly or yearly and compare, so i can adjust strategy when i want. Program everything up front bills. Find receipt paid , clients that buy on credit, when to call them. Bills to pay.
Can comepair booking with my bank statement, do monthly tax payment, download documents in exel, pdf etc

Puntos a favor

Its a simple to use day by day administration program. 24 hours eccess any where in the world. Get all financial information how your business is doing.

Desventajas

If your not good in english it will be hard to understand most instruction , like setting up certain things to get going, personaly i dont go to deep in setting up complicated administration things i dont understand, but when i have to you can get online help , only on working hours, not 24 hour. Maybe some more after hours asistance can come out handy, depens in which time zone you living.

Mike
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Great support

Revisado el 8/7/2019

overall very good

Puntos a favor

Customer support has been excellent. easy to use

Desventajas

invoices are the most important thing. They are how we present the Kashoo product to our customer. The invoicing needs more functionality. i.e.: I need to be able to delete a line or line items and I can not. Not being able to do this can make an invoice look sloppy.
if a client is tax exempt I have to make every line item a non tax item - better would be one bulk action, one button that says customer is tax exempt.
I would also like to see a quote or estimate option. If a client wants pricing, I need to send them an invoice. if the client decides not to go with us, that invoice is counted as income.

Leslie
  • Sector: Agricultura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

love the user interface and chat feature!

Revisado el 2/4/2019

When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it.

For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Puntos a favor

Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

Desventajas

for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Diaa
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Best Accounting Solution for SME's

Revisado el 27/9/2016

Being the owner of a small company with no accounting background at all made my decision to handle accounts a crazy one, but thanks for Kashoo who helped me overcome this challenge successfully! A well developed piece of software with a huge bunch of educational videos and guiding articles, equipped with excellent customer support is exactly what you look for when you are starting your first steps in accounting. Kashoo made my life easier and gave me full control over my cash flow!

- Ease of use
- Accessibility across different platforms
- Realtime save and backup
- Well designed interface
- Fully customizable invoices and reports
- Full-featured iOS app for iPad.

- Lack of a generic (non-US) payroll/HR component
- Useless android app!

Ken
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Basic Software at Economical Price

Revisado el 27/6/2019

We are running a seasonal fast service restaurant with 20 employees with a pretty simple chart of accounts. I use QuickBooks Online for other businesses but I was looking for something less costly which integrates well with our Square POS terminal. Kashoo does a great job with Square and it is less than half the price of QBO, but with commensurately less functionality.

Puntos a favor

1) Automatically lists the latest entries in income or expenses or other accounts if you select them.
2) Easy to learn and to get going
3) Excellent integration with Square allowing you to run detailed excel reports to slice and dice your Square transactions to your heart's content.

Desventajas

1) Bank account transaction matching is cumbersome and a bit clunky. The top half of the page is what you've matched, and the bottom half are all the entries in Kashoo INCLUDING matched ones. The bottom half should really be just the unmatched entries.
1a) You can't run a report on matched or unmatched entries and if you select or download the bank account account it does not tell you which entries are matched.
2) It won't add up sub accounts on an income statement
3) In general, if you want to run reports the answer is excel, but excel isn't that bad: it's just a pain to dump it, format it, sort it , etc.

JC
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Kashoo Online Accounting Review

Revisado el 3/7/2019

Again, for the money it is suitable for small companies.

Puntos a favor

We started using this product because the first year was free through Liberty Tax Service. Additional account costs are attractive. So cost is what I like most about the product. I do like the layout/appearance of the P&L and Balance Sheet. Also like the Bank Connect feature.

Desventajas

Inability to get totals within the apps modules, limited reporting capabilities, unable to filter by date, name, detail, etc. Wish this product was a bit more robust, so that exporting to Excel wouldn't be necessary.

Ben
  • Sector: Deportes

Multiyear user

Revisado el 6/4/2019

Great!

Puntos a favor

I've been using this software for 5 books for about 5 years now. I'm not an accountant, and it's so well laid out that I really prefer this to any of the other systems I've tried. It's all put together for a entrepreneur to use easily.

Over the years I've needed support and help a few times, and each time I've had the issue resolved by a real person very quickly and easily.

Desventajas

Some of the book keepers need to get up to speed initially, but it doesn't take long.

Carma
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Good Value for the SoloEntrepreneur

Revisado el 26/7/2019

I've been doing my books in Excel for years, but have gotten to a point where that just isn't working for me anymore. I needed an accounting software solution and didn't want to go with the one I've been using for personal expenses due to personal beliefs. Then I heard about Kashoo. It was affordable. It looked fairly easy to learn and robust enough to grow with me. I haven't used it much yet, but I really like what I've seen so far.

Puntos a favor

The software is relatively easy to use for a beginner. It also looks like something I can grow with and even pass on to an accountant once my business has grown large enough.

Desventajas

There is a bit of a learning curve and I'm not able to import information the way I was hoping to.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para elegir Kashoo

My business was getting sophisticated enough that a spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Kashoo

I discovered that Quicken supports organizations that go against by religious beliefs and do not want to have my money go toward those causes.