Kashoo

4,5 (130)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de contabilidad online para pequeñas empresas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 6/4/2019

Great!

Great!

Puntos a favor

I've been using this software for 5 books for about 5 years now. I'm not an accountant, and it's so well laid out that I really prefer this to any of the other systems I've tried. It's all put together for a entrepreneur to use easily.

Over the years I've needed support and help a few times, and each time I've had the issue resolved by a real person very quickly and easily.

Desventajas

Some of the book keepers need to get up to speed initially, but it doesn't take long.

Dan
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

If you don't want to pay for Quickbooks, look at Kashoo

Revisado el 11/9/2019

I needed to run financial statements and reports my previous software could not generate. I am happy with Kashoo and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an alternative to QB.

Puntos a favor

I was able to score a deal on this software, but I had been looking for a new accounting software for sometimes. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I really like the bank syncing (which nearly all software provides) and the ability to add users (add your bookkeeping, accountant, etc) and limit their privileges.

Desventajas

Not really their fault, but the big player in this game is Quickbooks, and nearly all professionals know how to use QBs. It was a bit harder to find someone familiar with Kashoo, but after that hurdle was over, the software works pretty well.

Craig
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Kashoo Does Not Measure Up

Revisado el 29/4/2021

Lacking an estimates function is critical to all small service businesses - this is the biggest down fall of this package. Then, you add the cost of $27 a month or $30 month-to-month and Kashoo is now way above its competitors in pricing and features - I cannot justify this as a viable package for accounting. QuickBooks Online, WAVE, and Patriot offer better packages for less money -- look elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

Like other online accounting software packages, Kashoo offers receipt and transaction matching as well as automatic reconciliation. Their invoicing and general ledger is well done and works well. Same as the other packages, Kashoo is available as an online accounting package only - which is great - allows for anytime, anywhere working.

Desventajas

Two major items missing are accounts payable (I know Kashoo will say very small businesses use a debit card, credit card or writes a manual check), however having an AP system to collect your vendor bills is kind of a no-brainer. The other item is a lack of being able to do estimates - this is critical as small service businesses propose jobs all the time and if your accounting package did estimates, all you would need to do is finalize a few adds and subtractions from you customer, click "turn into an invoice" and email to your customer - takes no time at all and everything is in one place - quick and easy. And there is no budget feature (which is probably minor to many small businesses).

Hey Craig!

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review for TrulySmall Accounting!

We wanted to let you know that we've since added AP to our software, and we're sorry your experience was less than optimal.

We are still working on our product roadmap so hopefully, we can tackle some of your other issues in the future.

Really appreciate your feedback!

Aryana
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

I love Kashoo's Customer Support

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Their customer support and that it is cloud-based. The price is excellent. It is easy to set up a Chart of Accounts too. It important my transactions from my bank and CC is easy. That I can't create import rules. I would change the category but Kashoo wouldn't memorize it. Quicken enables you to create memorized categories.

Adam
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good. Would be great IF...

Revisado el 24/6/2019

Ease of use.
Customer service is good Everytime I need them.

Desventajas

No Android app. Ridiculous.
Needs dual layer security for login.

Alternativas consideradas

QuickBooks Enterprise

Razones para elegir Kashoo

Sage was not easy and too expensive for small business.

Software anterior

Sage 50cloud Accounting
Luther
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kashoo was the easiest web app to go to from my traditional personal computer accounting system

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Very good, once I learned it all.

Very good, once I learned it all.

Puntos a favor

It's reliable, and stable, and it works with my older web browser ! It doesn't use too much flashy stuff, and it just keeps working. Many other web apps keep changing and need constant browser upgrades and a lot of maintenance. After that, I would say the overall simplicity, you can see everything from the top page, the user interface is not too deep or busy. The "back" buttons are very helpful, browser back buttons often get confused, or lose context. I'm an old-fashioned double-entry, journal and T-accounts type, but I have found that it is all really there, just sometimes called something else, or underneath something else. But once I found everything, I became productive in the system.

Desventajas

Not a con, but a feature suggestion - I'd like to have an inventory system, a parts database - is this available as an option, or is it there somewhere and I haven't found it ? I don't need anything too fancy, just part numbers and costs, I used to use a system that allowed me to keep a running average cost on items, because every time I made a purchase of an inventory item, it added to the total of parts on hand, and the total of cost for that item, and then also debited Cost of Goods Sold. At inventory reconciliation / period closing, I then did a journal transaction adjusting the parts left to an inventory asset account, at the average price, leaving Cost of Goods Sold representing the cost of the goods that actually left after purchase. Or it could be the other way around, going to inventory first and then getting adjusted to COGS, but I found that this way was most convenient, because most parts were purchased in order to make something to sell, and only certain items are ones I keep a surplus of, to weather availability issues (although that's more the norm right now). Right now I do the process described above manually.

Rick
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Perfection (Almost)

Revisado el 24/6/2019

We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

Puntos a favor

We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough.

Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through.

What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Desventajas

Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

Zev
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great accounting software that does everything I need

Revisado el 12/4/2019

I use it to run several businesses. It is easy enough that I can use it myself while running my business. I can send invoices and take payments. Whenever I have a question, I can chat with customer service.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive design. Clean and uncluttered layout. Everything just makes sense. Customer service is fantastic!

Desventajas

I would like to see updates more frequently.

Brady
Brady
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So much nicer to use than many others

Revisado el 1/7/2019

My biggest issue with online accounting software has been that I run three separate businesses and I have had to have 3 separate accounts using the competition and I can now check my accounting from one login. Also, I had to pay extra to allow my accountant and bookkeeper have access to my numbers but that is included in my Kashoo account and after almost 8 years with a competitor, I'm done with them. Kashoo is the future of online accounting.

Puntos a favor

- Everything was so simple to set up
- had all my banks, which is rare as I'm Canadian and often accounting software has either only US banks or a tough process to get my banks to integrate
- Customer service experience has been amazing!

Desventajas

It's not as aesthetically pleasing as some of the others. That's it so far.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A complete financial solution with custom support

Revisado el 30/1/2022

Kashoo has made accounting simpler for us, specially with custom financial management support by Kashoo tema makes this application perfect for small companies.

Puntos a favor

Management of project expenses, payroll expenses & cashflow management are so simple to use with Kashoo.

Desventajas

Using invoicing system and tax implementation for countries outside US is not that friendly.

Carrie
  • Sector: Automoción

My Kashoo Experience

Revisado el 13/12/2016

I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Desventajas

Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Respuesta de Kashoo

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at answers@kashoo.com, and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

Diaa
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Best Accounting Solution for SME's

Revisado el 27/9/2016

Being the owner of a small company with no accounting background at all made my decision to handle accounts a crazy one, but thanks for Kashoo who helped me overcome this challenge successfully! A well developed piece of software with a huge bunch of educational videos and guiding articles, equipped with excellent customer support is exactly what you look for when you are starting your first steps in accounting. Kashoo made my life easier and gave me full control over my cash flow!

- Ease of use
- Accessibility across different platforms
- Realtime save and backup
- Well designed interface
- Fully customizable invoices and reports
- Full-featured iOS app for iPad.

- Lack of a generic (non-US) payroll/HR component
- Useless android app!

George
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Software which solved all operational tasks

Revisado el 18/9/2020

Was using Kashoo every day and thanks to it I knew every cent is counted and on its place!
Another...

Another thing I liked very much - nice reports!

Puntos a favor

Have been using this software for 2 years. In an environment of limited staff this software really helped to control cash flow, expenses, invoices, salaries etc, by only one employee (not dedicated).

Desventajas

From the very beginning it was very easy and logical to deploy. Learning took no efforts. It was smooth and very flexible.

Keisha

• Asistencia al cliente

Young, Fresh & AWESOME to use!

Revisado el 27/8/2015

My experience with Kashoo has been amazing - I took my time looking for counting software for my new small business. Being a bit shy around numbers Kashoo has made my experience with money, transactions and invoicing very smooth and extremely professional. Before I had Kashoo I was creating my own invoices, based on very little knowledge - doing a tonne of work saving it all on my iPad and it was so unorganized. When I discovered Kashoo, I literally was on it for a few hours and re-did all my invoices for the year so that they were organized and presentable. I am extremely particular about organizing and Kashoo makes my life very simple when it comes to accounting! Everything you need Kashoo has - not to mention the webinars and the direct contact you get from their customer service. The young, up to date feel; relevant, fresh knowledge behind Kashoo makes it fun to do your accounting - clean, crisp, consise invoicing makes me feel comfortable, confident and a true small-business owner. The best thing about using Kashoo is that you can create an invoice in less than 30 seconds. A lot of the work I do can be last minute with clients calling in for a session in the morning - with a few finger taps I've got the invoice ready to be emailed by the end of the session - getting paid faster and making things easy for the client.
I would actually like to thank Kashoo for helping me get where I am today and be able to track my financials through their easy to use software. As a young small business owner Kashoo helped make organizing my finances a priority! Love it!!

Stuart
  • Sector: Diseño

Very easy to use.

Revisado el 24/1/2017

Very intuitive software. I have been a CPA for over 40 years. Great for clients "on the go" to maintain accurate records. I use it for all my own personal use as well.

Puntos a favor

Portability, ease of use.

Desventajas

Would like to see more selectivity in reports.

Stuart,
Thanks for the review. I am going to reach out to you directly to find out what is happening with your log-in process it should be a few seconds at most.

John
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Flexible software

Revisado el 13/12/2016

One of the really good things is that you can use the software in a simple way but it can also grow to include more features. Means that you can get to grips with bookeeping and add function as you and your business grow

It's flexibility

Chris
  • Sector: Construcción

Better than Quckbooks Online

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and has a some great features that I could not get with quickbooks online.

Desventajas

The fact that it does not work on android.

Alice
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Happy to Support Canadian

Revisado el 30/4/2019

Generally fine. I don't like that they doubled my fee last year and I am still considering moving elsewhere but haven't had time to test the other options.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's in the cloud and accessible anywhere. The customer service is also very responsive

Desventajas

It has some quirks that are not intuitive, and a few random software glitches. I have no fear for the security of my data but as a non-accountant/bookkeeper I struggle with a few things.

Roongnapha

• Asistencia al cliente

Very good app with affordable price

Revisado el 25/10/2015

I do appreciate your application, it's easy to use and track.
anyhow, there are more functionalitie...

I do appreciate your application, it's easy to use and track.
anyhow, there are more functionalities that I really need.
- need to have a weekly income vs plan graph feature , we can put our monthly plan or yearly plan of income then app can breakdown into weekly target. then graph help compare the income and the trend of the plan in each week. So, people don't need other financial app to fill their target vs actual just to see the trend of their planning.
- need the mass update on the payment status. i have a problem when i have to change status from 'due on receipts' to "paid" , this is when i need to update 10-30 transactions at one go.Or you may have solution already only that i didn't know. So, you can suggest if you have solution in place.
- for the export file to Excel, anyhow the database does not filled in every cells, since you will keep some cells blank if they are the same category e.g. terms of payment account. i have to use excel function to fill all cells before i can do a pivot table to analyse my data.This pre work with filling all cells really waste my time. i need a complete database exported. So, that i can filter or pivot right away after exported.

Harmik
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Great Software for small businesses

Revisado el 25/6/2019

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use on a day to day basis. It is very user friendly and easy for anyone to pick up. The customer service has also been outstanding!

Desventajas

It currently doesn't have the ability to link creditcards which would be awesome as some of my clients grow. I think it's a feature that's coming however

Amy
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

SO FAR SO GOOD WITH KASHOO !

Revisado el 2/4/2019

I am hoping we will have an easier time keeping all my accounts in order with Kashoo. Having the ability to keep separate companies on one platform that is affordable makes me much happier.

Puntos a favor

I think it is a fairly straight forward program. Simple to use once you get the trial balance into the program. We like the auto download function for the bank statements and credit card. Because the cost of the program is so affordable I am able to use Kashoo for both my real estate businesse and my property management company. I wasn't able to afford it with Quickbooks! My accountant and bookkeeper are much happier with Kashoo than with Quickbooks.

Desventajas

My bookkeeper has commented that Kashoo will allow a reconcilation even though the numbers do not balance with the statement. The reconcilation needs to match the final statement. So far she and customer service have not been able to resolve this issue.

Angie
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Ease and Affordability

Revisado el 13/12/2016

Kashoo is easy to use, and affordable. It makes my bookkeeping simple, and easy. I have used it for many years now, with great success.

Ease and affordablitiy

Desventajas

I need to learn more about the software, but it is my own time I need to manage.

DAVID
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Making it Happen with Kashoo

Revisado el 25/6/2019

The cloud based operational system enables access by key partners as well as the ability to enter current information, regardless of time or place. Under Kashoo Features the "Create and track project costs" has allowed us to monitor multiple discrete activities in a singular fashion.

Puntos a favor

Kashoo's user friendly, intuitive layout and extensive support base enables a novice to get up and functioning in a relatively short time frame.

Desventajas

The addition of a budget segment would enable a nice comparative feature. Currently I am unaware of such an feature in Kashoo.

Erin
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Facilidad de uso

Good online accounting software with excellent customer service team.

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I used this software for a year for my small business. It's a simple form field way to do your accounting as opposed to using spreadsheets. It also has a nice mobile application to accompany the desktop application so you can easily upload photos.
I like being able to attach digital photos of receipts to entries the most.

Desventajas

In the end, I felt like I could save the money and just use spreadsheets again to do my accounting. Because filling in the form fields was basically the same as filling in cells of a spreadsheet I didn't feel like it was worth it just for the photo upload functionality. I'm sure it has other features that I just never looked into using but my small business is so basic I never got around to seeing the other offerings.

Phillip
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Keep Track Of Your Business

Revisado el 14/4/2019

Does what it advertise.

Does what it advertise.

Puntos a favor

Very user-friendly and apt for small business use. We use it for one of our new online business. Sync with our local bank and we love the users invite feature where shareholders and our accountant can 'collaborate' easily, even when using ios app.

Desventajas

If only Kashoo has the tracked invoicing and reminders feature, that will be great.