Greenhouse

Seguimiento de candidatos, reclutamiento y software de incorporación

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Administración gerencia recursos humanos

Revisado el 31/10/2022

Dificultad de aplicación inicial.

Puntos a favor

El seguimiento de.perfiles a contratar y la administración efectiva de recursos humanos comunicación con ellos

Desventajas

Costos medios pero positivos costo beneficio impacta positivamente la app en resultados

Garin Osvaldo
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Buenas herramientas en rrhh

Revisado el 10/11/2022

Muy buena

Puntos a favor

Su prácticidad en el trabajo, facilidad de aprendizaje

Desventajas

No le ví algo de malo ya que lo utilizo para pocas funciones que me cumplen a cabalidad

Víctor
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

A great experience

Revisado el 18/10/2022

I used Greenhouse in 2 different companies. The first one was a big corp with more than 17K employees. The current one is a scale up with 700 employees.
For both cases I used the tool to keep track of my candidates, create job offers, referrals, etc

Puntos a favor

I like how easy is to keep track of your candidates, set automations/workflows and make an offer

Desventajas

My experience with Greenhouse is exceptional. I do not have any Cons about the use of this tool

Kelly

Happy Greenhouse User

Revisado el 25/9/2020

Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.

Puntos a favor

I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.

Desventajas

I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.

Razones para elegir Greenhouse

Hire was not going to a scalable solution and didn't offer the feature set I found critical to successful hiring at Calendly.

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

The approach Greenhouse takes to recruiting process setup is more aligned to the recruiting process I had built for our company.
Yiorgos
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The most robust ATS out there

Revisado el 18/11/2022

I'm a big fan of Greenhouse - it does it all. It's a recruiter's best friend!

Puntos a favor

Greenhouse absolutely delivers when it comes to improving and measuring your recruitment process. You can build so much into Greenhouse, particularly as scale your recruitment function.

Desventajas

Given the volume of what you can do with Greenhouse, it can be complicated and as a result, be underused. It will benefit you to have a super user who's mindful of making sure you're leveraging Greenhouse fully.Greenhouse is also expensive and has inconsistent pricing. It's a big investment.

Breezy, Lever y SmartRecruiters
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Be prepared to be frustrated

Revisado el 27/9/2022

This has been probably my least liked system I've worked with in a long time. I unfortunately cannot recommend it to anyone.

Puntos a favor

Being able to schedule emails is probably the only useful thing I've gained from using this system.

Desventajas

It was extremely difficult for implementation. The support during and after implementation has not been good. It's not set up in a manner where multiple people can be working on the same requisition. It also does not do well with large amount of candidates. Many of the views you have in the system are limited to seeing 10-30 individuals in a list. So if you have more candidates than that, you're adding in many clicks to navigate all your candidates.

Razones para elegir Greenhouse

Our old system could not do what we needed it to.

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

Past relationships with the owner of Greenhouse.

Respuesta de Greenhouse Software Traducir a español

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review Greenhouse. I'm sorry to hear your experience thus far has not met your expectations. I want to share that we do offer on-demand learning resources and live training where you can connect with peers and access helpful support. https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/sections/9405519602587-Customer-education-

We respect your anonymity, but welcome you to reach out directly so that we can resolve your support issues at ghcustomers@greenhouse.io.

In regards to your product feedback, we design Greenhouse to be collaborative (ex: multiple reviewers at various job stages, candidate score cards, etc). In regards to the views in the system, we do this to be ADA compliant as part of our recent reskin.

Best, the Greenhouse team

Su In

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best ATS there is for scale and functionality

Revisado el 9/9/2022

Puntos a favor

It definitely has the most features and flexibility for recruiters & candidate management + interview processes + templatizing + feedback submission.

Desventajas

It's not as great for sourcers to track information, but the Gem integration helps out a lot. I wish there could be some customization in candidate surveys based on teams, HMs, etc

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

Better features, more intuitive, and overall easier workflow. Everything from permission setting, merging duplicates, seeing the necessary info was easier with Greenhouse. Lever has too much overhead. As a note, this review is based on my feedback from the past 7+ years of using Greenhouse not the most recent job. I'm actively looking to get a current startup I'm consulting for to move from Lever to Greenhouse.
Sasha

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Revisado el 30/6/2019

Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Desventajas

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

Razones para elegir Greenhouse

To improve our recruitment process and ability to source and assess candidates

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

Greenhouse was customisable and intuitive and the support we received throughout our assessment process was excellent.
Zack

Fantastic ATS

Revisado el 18/10/2022

Puntos a favor

It's really a one-stop shop for recruiting.

Desventajas

There are SO many features, some get underutilized if the team isn't aware that they are there

• Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Greenhouse is easy to use, good UI and very intuitive

Revisado el 8/10/2022

I've been working with Greenhouse for over 5 years, I am very happy with the experience overall.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of moving candidates through stages, easy to read and find scorecards and post jobs externally.

Desventajas

It takes a lot of customization upfront, I'd encourage you to work with their customer success team and implementation team to get the exact functionality you desire.

Sanchit
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Has got a long way to go, but gets the job done

Revisado el 4/11/2022

Gets the job done but I'm sure there are better alternatives if my team were to be interested in surveying some

Puntos a favor

- Ability to view upcoming interviews- Reminders for interviews/scorecard submissions etc.- Ability to view resumes within the product- Integration with google calendar- Scorecards get saved as you type, no explicit save required

Desventajas

- Clunky UI- Mobile app is useless, does not show candidate information- No way to view past interviews for closed openings, I think all information that was once available should always be available

Liza
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best management to guarantee talent search and recruitment is completed transparently

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Greenhouse has enhanced our capabilities by accessing the best talents, as well as streamlining the interview and appointment procedures, and ensuring that all these processes are carried out with high transparency, ensuring to a large extent that the job is given to the right person.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that Greenhouse provides our organization, especially the human resources department, with many possibilities to publish job advertisements and also receive resumes from those interested and filter them to reach the main candidates for the job. Greenhouse ensures that all these processes are carried out in complete transparency, so that a comprehensive file is designed for each candidate that includes his basic information as well as the comments of the superiors on the interview as well as the evaluation procedures. Through Greenhouse, we have a database that includes an archive of the best applicants for the vacancies we announced with the evaluations of the company's officials so that we can use it at any time when needed to appoint a new member to one of the vacancies. I also like the possibilities of linking with Linked Job so that we can publish employment advertisements and also obtain lists of the most suitable candidates for the advertised job vacancy and send invitations to them to apply or conduct interviews directly.

Desventajas

I love the fact that Greenhouse is easy to use and more flexible than other similar systems; all the procedures we implement to reach the best candidates are smooth, and the support teams at Greenhouse are always ready to answer any inquiries and provide the required support.

Eliraz

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It's a clicker, but seems to be the best option around for medium sized companies

Revisado el 2/5/2022

It is the Recruting team's main and almost only tool to manage their work, and the rest of the org uses it robustly for interview feedback, tracking and for submitting referrals.

Puntos a favor

- When managed tightly, it can produce very good data to keep track of your recruiting efforts.
- It is almost a one-stop-shop for recruiters and coordinators.
- Some of the recent changes are in the right direction, especially the visualized pipeline (which still needs work but it's finally there), and custom reports.
- It is nice that all employees can submit referrals directly as well as by trackable links.
- Interviewers and hiring managers manage to submit their interview feedback relatively easily and reminders seem to work well in encouraging the, to do so.
- If this is the first ATS you've worked with it's great.
- From what I hear from other companies it doesn't sound like any other system is significantly better for mid-sized companies.

Desventajas

- It requires a very knowledgeable admin to be on top of things to be used correctly.
- We use a plethora of integrations (most of them are not out of the box) to get the most out of the system, mostly around notifications and reports.
- As a recruiter/ manager It is impossible to get a full picture of my assignments and tasks. You need a billion clicks to do every task, there's no one place to see ALL of your positions/candidates and manage them easily.
- The only way to keep track is by setting notifications that flood your inbox.
- Reports are ok but not nearly as intuitive as they should be, we now use an external system for that.
- Support is still terrible, they added some reps in the EU time zone but they are at a lower level than the ones in the US so most of the time it doesn't solve the time difference problem, I hardly ever get anything from the support that I don't already know, they mostly tire us with asking for endless links and screenshots until we give up on the problem.
- We have monthly meetings with our CSM which are fine for getting heads up on product releases and best practices but are never enough when we have a technical difficulty and there's no way to see anyone technical ever.

Caren
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very useful for attracting the best talent to the organization.

Revisado el 6/4/2022

Greenhouse made the interview process easier. Greenhouse also helped us broadcast recruitment advertising across platforms, track and engage with those who expressed interest, and automatically filter CVs to find the top prospects. It also enabled us to store all records and mails, as well as interview procedures and specialist observations.

Puntos a favor

Greenhouse is incredibly inventive and efficient, with simple access to applicant sites, email correspondence, CV, and interview feedback, all in one location on the cloud. Interviewing candidates is no longer a problem, and it keeps both parties engaged by sending timely emails that ensure no party misses interview time and notifying them if the appointment is rescheduled or canceled. We can use personalized contact for alerts, offer letters, and job descriptions. Greenhouse is simple to use, delivers great reporting, and is reasonably priced. Thanks to Greenhouse's clear user interface and smart functionality, recruiters can easily access all the resources they need to pick the top job candidates. Other fantastic features include sending comments and ratings to superiors through email. My favorite aspect of Greenhouse is its connection to LinkedIn, which allows me to source and address elite people in a formal way.

Desventajas

To get the most out of Greenhouse's characteristics, we need the coordinated efforts and participation of the work team, each according to their specialty, to make the procedures proceed as intended. In certain cases, I lose track of my notes after interviews because I don't submit my draft, thus I lose track of what I said to the candidate. I believe in increased automation.

Marc

Overall satisfied, though A LOT of manual configuration required

Revisado el 19/5/2020

Overall experience is positive so far - Apart from the time & effort taken to learn a new product the Talent Acquisition team is enjoying it so far, our Hiring Managers like it, and we've received no negative feedback from applicants.

That said, though there are too many parts that need to be changed manually, including many parts of the job templates, salary data assigned to jobs/templates, application questions, application confirmation emails, etc.. There needs to be more focus on put on allowing bulk-edits. It's an arduous, time-consuming task to make updates (to something as simple as a line we might want to add or remove from a job description on benefits we offer) and that time can be spend on more value-creating tasks.

Puntos a favor

The amount of integrations Greenhouse with other software is great; The UI is intuitive; Ease of use for hiring managers and interviewers who access the system.

Desventajas

A tremendous amount of manual work is required during the implementation, and for ongoing updates to job templates. There was also a lack of live or customized training by Greenhouse during implementation - just videos and how-to's on their support page. So I would try my best to figure things out and spend a lot of time manually doing things; then a week or two later, we'd realize something was off or a setting needed to be redone and we'd have to manually re-do it -- Some more hands-on, customized, live help from the get-go and throughout implementation would have been helpful so that we didn't need to spend hours and hours on manual tasks.

Lever, SmartRecruiters y Workable

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

Overall, we were more excited about the features that Greenhouse offered. The quality of the demos we received, cost, and other aspects factored into the decision as well of course.
Nick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Revisado el 29/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order):

- Offer Workflows (with approvals)
- Job Setup
- Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details)
- Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite)
- Employee Dashboard
- Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

Desventajas

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need.

On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Revisado el 9/12/2016

We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Puntos a favor

Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take.

Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse!

User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Desventajas

Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell.

User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

Sarah
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Greenhouse is so fresh

Revisado el 7/11/2016

I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons.

1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!!

2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know?

3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic.

4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO.

5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk.

The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Puntos a favor

Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Desventajas

Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

Chakkrit
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Greenhouse Recruitment, a powerful recruiting tool with minor limitations

Revisado el 28/4/2021

The problem that Greenhouse is solving for us is by serving as a recruitment platform. All candidates will flow into this system in which the recruiter will screen, move the candidates between stage to be able to track in what stage the candidate is in now, and after the candidate is hired, through integration, the candidate data will be sent to other HRIS systems that the company used. Since we never used other recruitment systems before, we can't say that Greenhouse is the best of its kind.

Puntos a favor

Greenhouse Recruitment is a simple tool that new recruiters can quickly learn how to use within a couple of days. Greenhouse also provides system-related articles on Greenhouse Community that can be easily pulled up when search on the Google search engine as well. Moreover, Greenhouse creates their knowledge-based article in a way that both informs the access requirements to perform a certain task and the article itself is easy to understand. Greenhouse also can be integrated with other HRIS systems such as Workday as well.

Desventajas

From an end-user perspective, I think that Greenhouse is flawless. However, from an admin perspective, Greenhouse has many flaws. For example, in order to merge candidates, Greenhouse requires the user to have the same access on both jobs that both candidates are in. As a result, our admin team needs to be the one merging the candidates for the recruiter as offer access cannot be given to recruiters for jobs that they are not responsible for just to merge. Moreover, as an admin, it will take some time to learn about the system, and most importantly, the system is limited to customization.

Jeraline
  • Sector: Hardware informático

It's alright

Revisado el 4/4/2022

Overall, it's been decent. Aside from the cons and the not-so-great reporting side, it's been ok. Getting in touch with customer service over chat is pretty quick (I've never had to wait very long), but speaking to someone in customer success hasn't been the greatest. In the past I've had to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance to speak with someone. Perhaps the team is just really small but that's a long time to wait.

Puntos a favor

Once you learn how Greenhouse works, it's pretty easy to add candidates, run them through your process and schedule interviews. There's definitely a learning curve one has to overcome if they're a first time user (example: setting up new roles is a little backwards), but with enough repetitions, you'll get it.

Desventajas

I've been using Greenhouse since 2017 and there are still a couple of things that, back then I was tole Greenhouse was working on, but is still an issue.

1. Recruiting is not notified when an interviewer from our company declines an interview. There is no way to see that unless you bring up the calendar and click on the event to see if someone has or has not responded to the calendar invite.
2. Some of our interview invitation emails land in spam. It's actually more of a problem now more than ever.
3. Every so often the calendar in Greenhouse blinks when we're scrolling through days of the week when we're scheduling interviews. When this happens, we have to exit out of the scheduling function and start over again.

Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners

Revisado el 7/11/2017

Puntos a favor

No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates.

Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Desventajas

Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse.

It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview.

BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that.

"Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

Avni

Solid ATS

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Puntos a favor

Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

Desventajas

The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Hannah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Changed our Recruiting Process!

Revisado el 22/9/2020

Overall a game-changer! Keeps all of the candidate information in one place.

Puntos a favor

Great product! Very intuitive and user-friendly. The implementation team was excellent with helping us set up the product in a way that would be most useful to us. The ease of use is incredible- makes my job easier!

Desventajas

Some issues with the Zoom integration when first rolled out and the customer service team dropped the ball on this one. Seems to be better now.

Lever y Jobvite

TriNet Hire

Razones para cambiar a Greenhouse

Best product for the price
Julia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Gets better with every new release

Revisado el 21/8/2015

Puntos a favor

- Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users.
- Access to customer support through the chat feature
- Ability to make feature requests
- The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization
- Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

Desventajas

- Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives.
- Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team
- Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

Jessica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best ATS on the market

Revisado el 29/10/2018

Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

Puntos a favor

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Desventajas

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.