Opiniones de LiveHive

LiveHive

Real-time, sales content engagement analytics platform

2.3/5 (13 opiniones)
John G.

6 solutions in 1

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 31/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The LiveHive solution has been great for our team, we now utilise a single tool that integrates fully with our CRM solution, capturing all sales activity automatically. We now have a solid data source, integrated VoiP dialler and voice mail drop.

We are able to automate our email procees, integrated with phone calls, and the system will react to the way the propsect has responded by selecting the relevant next action based on my choices.

At the back end we have good user and management analytics, which allows us to manage our people and prospects in a better way

Puntos a favor

Great user interface, pretty intuitive and good data

Puntos en contra

Was a little clunky before they changed their UI/platform

Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

Leads to efficiency and effectiveness

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 23/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Puntos a favor

Effective way to monitor sales and how efficient the teams are being when working. It allows the sale team to work on more important aspects of their role than emails etc. It keeps the customer happy as the system responds in a timely manner. Has great features too where you can make the most out of the system.

Puntos en contra

It is expensive and the information is pulled from the internet so the sources of this informality may not always be correct.

7.0/10
Vincent V.
Traducir con Google

Very effective emailing tool to track warmer leads in my pipeline

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to track my warm leads and utilize my time efficiently by following up with prospects I know are viewing my content

Puntos a favor

The fact I get a notification as soon as they open my email is very helpful. I am able to track how many times me email is opened so I know how many times the email is at least being looked over by the prospect. Makes it easy seeing which emails are worth following up on and which ones aren't.

Puntos en contra

Lunching the campaigns can sometimes be difficult. At first the system has certain parts that are confusing with regards to sending all the emails at once but besides that no complaints.

Connor H.
Traducir con Google

Great tool to have work in the background of your day-to-day

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

deals that flow from drip marketing.. genius

Puntos a favor

The ability to have it work for you while you are on the phones, perfect for any sales team that needs multiple touches on prospects

Puntos en contra

I don't have a ton of things that I dislike about the software, but one of the issues I've run into is with the clone process of smartpaths and having all of my template edited. I've found it easier just to create a new smartpath in general.

Danny O.
Traducir con Google

My experience has been good overall. I like all the features that come with it.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

tracking emails and checking metrics

Puntos a favor

The tracking and multiple paths you can take with responses. I think its a very intuitive system that is great for any sales business.

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure there are plenty of tutorials on the site for help.

Sulie G.
Traducir con Google

The concept is great, but at times I feel it is not incredibly user-friendly at the start.

Puntos a favor

1. The concept of livehive is great. Having emails automatically send out unless they reply saves time.
2. Smartpaths
3. Easy to navigate the panel on the lefthand side
4. The aesthetic look of livehive - looks clean

1. issues with smartpaths going out at once
2. not knowing what certain terms mean on livehive, such as "error"
3. not being able to recognize who opened an email when you send an email to a mass group
4. a preview option when automating emails
5. slow send speed
6. its be cool to have a spiderweb type of response messaging- based off of what people do they get different messages

Usuario verificado

Not my bag

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 22/8/2018

Not very good.

Puntos a favor

We signed up thinking it would give us a good opportunity to set up flight plans.

Puntos en contra

This wasn't a good fit for our style of marketing. Seemed a little to invasive and had issues with folks trying to unsubscribe.

2.0/10
Aaron E.
Traducir con Google

Thus far Live Hive has been up and down. There has been some errors and issues.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have recieved little benefits from the software. When we launched LiveHive the training was sub par and it seems features are behind from where they should be.

Puntos a favor

The smart paths. The drip campaigns can be good. Saving the templates in the system is helpful for not having to create new templates.

Puntos en contra

The errors when we send out smart paths. Also, the time it takes to create smart paths. We have had problems with e-mails being sent out to errors and duplicating.

4.0/10
Liz A.
Traducir con Google

I have recieved great response from Dr's that I send these to.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

2 way communication between the prospect and I always helps. it's easy to assume things via email but this has helped a lot

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of this. It makes communication a lot easier between my prospects and I. I always great response as they get a better understanding of what I am trying to relay

Puntos en contra

Sometimes people can't hear me very well which backfires . I have had to re send a few but its usually as I am too far away

Katherine G.
Traducir con Google

Live Hive has been a great tool for our company!

Revisado el 21/8/2017

Puntos a favor

I love Live Hive, we sit back and let Live Hive send out email blasts to our prospects. It takes away a lot of our tedious work!

Puntos en contra

I don't like how you can't preview an email when assigning a SmartPath. We don't know which campaign we are sending out. It would be nice to be able to preview/proofread.

Bianca E.

Seamless, Intuitive, Easy

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and intuitive nature of the system. My grandmother could use this! And the customization options are top notch when it comes to setting up targeted drip campaigns.

Puntos en contra

I've found the tracking not to be 100% accurate as far as knowing who did or did not open your email.

Luis M.
Traducir con Google

Complicated use and not effective at filtering emails, mainly spamming prospects

Revisado el 15/3/2018

Puntos a favor

The only feature I liked about this tool was that I was good at tracking when a customer opened the email

Puntos en contra

What I didn't like about this tool is that it was complicated to set up and it would usually spam customers and resend the same email several times in a short period of time

Polly C.

Streamlined and simple

Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Puntos a favor

I like that you are able to track engagement with the emails that we send to prospects, and that it's all connected w/ Salesforce.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it's unclear whether a message has already been sent to a prospect or not. Also wish that it would track their responses into SF as well.