Performance Pro

Software de evaluación del rendimiento de los empleados

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

186 opiniones

ELSIE

Software Performance

Revisado el 17/11/2020

I have been using this software for more years that I can count. It has improved throughout the years. It is easy to use, there's nothing complicated in it.

Puntos a favor

I like that it gives you generic wording. This helps especially if you get stuck. I like the spell check on it. I love that I don't have to save after each correction, factor or goal.

Desventajas

If I want to copy a goal comment (for example) from another performance review I have to go to that other person's review (of course) then it doesn't just take me to their review it takes me to the factors. If I'm on a particular goal then I switch to another person I want it to take me where I was on the previous persons review. It would be nice to have a comparison of what was written on each review so we don't have to flip back and forth.

Belinda

Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 28/7/2016

Excellent customer service. Always helpful and eager to assist. Everyone is knowledgeable about the product and always kind. There are never any dumb questions.

Puntos a favor

Overall use of this software is good. Easy to navigate.

Desventajas

. I have been on a conference call regarding the performance application and would love to be able to set up more than 1 appraisal at time for an employee. When we have an employee promote the current manager has to complete the review then update all information and set up a second review for the promoted position. I then have to average the totals for a final score. This is very time consuming.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not as robust as other solutions; however, reporting is great.

Revisado el 27/9/2018

I'm happy with our rate of compliance since we have implemented this solution.

I'm happy with our rate of compliance since we have implemented this solution.

Puntos a favor

The reporting tools. We did not have that in our previous solution and this has been fantastic with helping us reach our goals for compliance within our organization.

Desventajas

Sometimes the user interface has issues and can be slow. It isn't necessarily as intuitive as I'd like it to be. Users sometimes complain about certain issues they didn't experience with our previous solution.

Respuesta de HR Performance Solutions

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on our Performance Pro software. So happy you enjoy the reporting analytics provided within the application and even happier to hear how they have contributed to reaching your compliance goals!

Sounds like you are experiencing some user interface issues and have ideas on how it could be more intuitive. We would love to find out more about your ideas and use of the application. Please reach out to us and tell us how we can connect with you.

All the best!

The Performance Pro Family

Donna

Performance Pro

Revisado el 23/11/2016

Performance Pro is simple to use and it a great tool for all staff - management to frontline staff. We encourage all staff to use the program for goal setting and tracking as well as performance tracking. The ease of keeping notes and tracking performance is one of the best features. The notification system is a great tool when it comes to being reminded of performance evaluations that need to be completed.

Puntos a favor

All staff can use it with ease. Goals are easy to set up and track. Editing notes is simple and we really like the function to be able to share notes with others.

None at this time.

Barbara
  • Sector: Hostelería

Extremely Please with Performance Pro and the excellent support offered

Revisado el 16/6/2016

From the get go the programme was very easy to use. End users have also commented on its ease of navigation and functionality. The set up support was next to none that I've experienced. There was always someone will and able to assist.

We are now in our sixth year of use and the support at and start and now has not waivered. Should I need assistance it is immediate. I don't have to wait 24 hrs in fact within the hour of my request someone gets back to me. This is incredible. Thank you!

Puntos a favor

It functionality. A lot of work has gone on at the back end to provide the end user ease of navigation. It is not complicated. Some of our managers are not internet savvy yet, they find the software very user friendly.

Desventajas

The fact that I cannot truly customise the system to operate within our appraisal cycle and make a global change or date set. So each appraisal has to be manually changed.

Carole
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy for managers and supervisors

Revisado el 14/7/2017

Ease of use and tracking

Ease of use and tracking

Puntos a favor

Weekly Email notifications when review due until review completed. Note section for Supervisors and Mangers to add notes for great jobs and coaching's. Easy to set-up and assign factors and goals.

Desventajas

When employee changes job title goals do not change. Would like the downline to have more levels, currently set at 4.

Anna
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very great system and easy in use.

Revisado el 31/5/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is very human friendly. The system is 100% customize. You can set up your own competencies and goals. System will help with development of your team. My Account Manager was very helpful.

Desventajas

You have to remember to update the system - new hires , terminations, people who moved between departments etc.

Respuesta de HR Performance Solutions

Anna,
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about Performance Pro. So glad you gave it five out of five stars.
You mention needing to remember to update it for new hires, etc.. Great news! Performance Pro can be easily integrated with your HRIS so you won't have to remember to make changes. Give us a call and we'll walk you through the process.
Thanks again.

Tony
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Performance Pro makes annual reviews fun and simple

Revisado el 16/2/2018

This is an adaptable product to all levels of employee engagement and levels of management from clerical and teller to senior management and even the CEO. It provides a consistent palette on which to measure and manage performance expectations and results. When this product is combined with a great administration it eliminates the often acrimonious discussions about fairness and who gets what. It can be a bit confusing to use at first, but with training and support, it quickly becomes easy to use.

Puntos a favor

This product makes entering review consistent and easy. It is enjoyable talking to employees about actual goals since entering and reporting on their accomplishment those goals is so easy. The clarity that this product provides for the individual being evaluated to better understand how they actually did and the inclusion of factors that fairly present the personal qualities needed in various senior management. This is a great product to use for any size company that is looking for a performance review software. Great customer service!

Martin
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Performance software

Revisado el 24/6/2016

Overall a great experience. Ease of use. The ability to access from home or office. The design where the supervisor is not able to see the employee appraisal until after he or she has done their own. The ability to look back at previous appraisals. In conclusion, from all other software's on evaluations a excellent product.

Ease of navigation

N/A

Paul
Paul
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not the easiest software to use..

Revisado el 5/5/2018

It allowed me to make customizable reminders and emails to management.

It allowed me to make customizable reminders and emails to management.

Puntos a favor

It is definitely helpful for setting goals and tracking them. Every quarter, you can update and track. I also like the ability for documentation.

Desventajas

It is very complex, and it does not make you save which is weird in itself. The navigation is not self-explanatory.

Trish

Performance Pro Evaluation

Revisado el 15/6/2016

We have always had great customer service when we have needed to call the support department for help! Everyone is always very kind, patient, and helpful!

Puntos a favor

I think the program is easy to navigate through and easy to use.

Bob
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Software makes performance Reviews a tolerable task every year.

Revisado el 26/7/2016

I have used Performance Pro for all my Senior Management Team as well as for admin support for 7 years and find it to be a constantly improving and convenient, easy to use, method to accomplish the often arduous task of giving annual performance reviews in a consistent and interactive manner. I also find that in the right cultural environment, the device eliminates squabbling and claims of unfair or special treatment of staff. I hear no complaints in the use of the software. Especially true when combined with Compease and good salary administration.

Puntos a favor

The ease and consistency of entering actual goals and reporting on the accomplishment (or not) of those goals. The clarity it provides for the individual being evaluated. The inclusion of factors that fairly present the personal qualities needed in various senior management.

Desventajas

Nothing in particular. It can be a bit confusing to use at first, but with training and support it quickly becomes easy to use.

Sue

We are happy!

Revisado el 1/8/2016

The supervisors love the comment coaching suggestions. It helps the thought process and to expand the comments.

Puntos a favor

Comment Coaching and the spell check

Jennifer
  • Sector: Filantropía

Ease of Use of Performance Pro

Revisado el 15/7/2015

Puntos a favor

Performance Pro has been a great product for our organziation. Specificially, it meets the needs of our performance review process by being easy to use and flexible to change. It was important that the software that we chose could handle our 9 point rating scale, job specific competencies and work plan goals; Performance Pro delivered on all of these features.

Desventajas

I like it all. All of my interactions with Performance Pro including training, customer support and implementation have been good.

Peggy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

Phenomenal - brought clarity, consistency and transparency to our performance management...

Revisado el 3/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Allows for performance management to truly be a collaborative process between employee and manager. Also, provides for a meaningful way to track goals and job competencies for a full performance picture. Allows employees to see their profile and related uploaded documents at any time. Lastly, the ability to create 'Forms' for internal use is awesome - sends, collects signatures, and stores for historical reference.

Desventajas

Would love to eventually see Compease and Performance Pro fully merged so just one sign-on. Right now each have a separate application - if combined, or at least the ability to move from one to another embedded in the application, that would be wonderful!

Nancy

• Asistencia al cliente

I have introduced Performane Pro to two different businesses and love it.

Revisado el 20/6/2015

Pros: information all in one place regarding the employees, employee user friendly, encourages conversation between employee and employer with the appraisals, versatile, and it allows the goals, employee handbook, and other important information to be accessible to the employees.

I like the ease in which I have employee information at my finger tips. I also like the consistency of the forms that are available as well as job descriptions that are available to use and edit to make it consistent with the goals of different types of businesses.

I do wish that pay, vacation, personal time, sick leave, and benefits were included with performance pro without having to buy another program. It would be nice to have it all inclusive in one program.

I also know that some things are available in the program, but they are sometimes difficult to find without going through each tab. That is very time consuming. Because I am now in a small office I am not in Performance Pro every day. So I do think some areas could be a little more user friendly.

Overall I do love Performance Pro.

Lori

Excellent Review Software

Revisado el 5/1/2017

For a small business, Performance Pro is a great tool. It allowed us to standardize our process and utilize an easy system for implementing a review system. It offers a routing tool, easy system set-up, easy to change factors and goals. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Routing, formalization

Desventajas

Navigation at times can be confusing

Shannon

• Asistencia al cliente

Basic system, easy to use and excellent for small business, industry specific.

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Educating staff and managers is simple. Updates are described in detail making them easy to push out to staff.

Desventajas

Some features are company wide options and I'd like to be able to differentiate per employee or department.

Kevin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Members 1st

Puntos a favor

It was common sense. Everything was very simple

Nothing really. Self Explanatory, I didn't have any questions

Mark
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Solid product with solid support.

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Company wide implementation of a consistent evaluation system.

Company wide implementation of a consistent evaluation system.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility. Integration with HR/Payroll systems. Support is friendly, responsive and helpful. A++++

Janelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

EXCELLENT customer service & very user friendly system!

Revisado el 5/8/2016

Working with HRN is always a pleasure. They are incredible helpful and quick to respond every time. We have really appreciated all of their assistance, especially now that we are doing appraisals on a semi-annual basis.

Jose
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Helpful and easy

Revisado el 17/11/2020

This software does what you expect it to do. Easy and comfortable.

This software does what you expect it to do. Easy and comfortable.

Puntos a favor

I found this software to be easy and concise.

Desventajas

No cons to considera bout this software at this point.

Amber

Love it!

Revisado el 18/11/2020

Puntos a favor

I only use performance pro once a year but it has been an easy and smooth ride each year.

Desventajas

I feel that some things could be better explanined.

Jared

Smart Solutions Manager

Revisado el 18/11/2020

Very easy/quick to use.

Very easy/quick to use.

Puntos a favor

Very simple product to use. The system is easy to navigate.

Desventajas

I do not have any cons to list for this software.

Tameka

InFirst FCU

Revisado el 15/6/2016

I have had an excellent expereince. The staff is comfortable with using it on a daily basis. Our management team has really grown to use it more and more. it makes life easy.