Humanity

4,3 (294)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Gestión y planificación de personal

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

294 opiniones

Nicole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quick access to company time clock

Revisado el 17/7/2019

Humanity is what my company uses to clock in and out and track schedules for all employees, it eliminates the issues around keeping tracking of time with our traditional digital time clock, it also is very easy to request time off, keep track when other employees call out, and their mobile app makes remote workdays a breeze.

Puntos a favor

Humanity is easy to use, learn, and understand. They have a nice mobile app which makes any remote workdays very easy to track. They make it simple to find the schedules of all employees within the company regardless of which department or office location they are in.

Desventajas

Sometimes clocking in and out remotes glitches but customer service is always fast to correct the issue.

Hi, Nicole,

What a fantastic review, thank you!

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the mobile experience, our excellent customer service, and the ability to eliminate issues around time clock tracking.

With appreciation,

The Humanity Team

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good, User friendly program with Excellent support!

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Puntos a favor

As User and not an Administrator, I would say that what I like best about this software is that it is user friendly. It makes picking up shifts for my job easy. And I like that I get notifications when there is availability.
When I schedule myself a for a shift and I have had to drop a shift when something comes up or I accidentially pick a shift that I cannot work. I can immediately notify my supervisors, and it will make the shift available to others to pick up.
I love that management can communicate with us and tell us what is going on. We can share and download files.
This is the perfect program for the company that I currently am working with.

Desventajas

It has been hard to find something i really dont like about Humanity. Although I would like the ability to message my supervisor or coworkers through the app rather than email.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It's always helpful to us to get feedback from non-admin users as well, as we want to make sure you feel you have control of your time and responsibilities. For in-app communication, we'd like to highlight the messaging option available in the app dashboard (please see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Message-Inbox). We will surely consider integrating the instant messaging option as well, as we understand that it would be very valuable to some of our users.

Richard

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Make Today's date a stronger yellow color

Revisado el 15/4/2017

When my staff or I am tired, we confuse this week with next week because the yellow color marking today's date is too weak a yellow color. Today's date needs to be a stronger yellow color so we notice it. I took a master's course in human factors in design from a current NTSB investigator. The course stressed that schedules, etc must take human factors into consideration.

However, otherwise, Shiftplanning is a great tool.

Just please stop your employees with egos from constantly changing Shiftplanning to look more "elegant." That is stupid management at the top. Confusing icons without visible descriptions have been added as well compared to the original version.

Puntos a favor

1) Power to add future schedules by using current ones.
2) Photo check in and photo check out feature.
3) Automatic emailing and messaging to employees of next shift.
4) Calculating out wages.

Desventajas

1) Too weak yellow color highlighting today's date in Shiftplanning window.
2) Increasingly confusing unmarked and nearly hidden icons and features icons placed all over the screen. Stop with all this increasing "elegance" to make it look more elegant. Makes it harder and harder to use.
3) High cost for a small business.
4) The Humanity phone app does more harm than good as it is designed now. Doesn't work. makes you waste valuable time, frustrating, buttons don't work, etc.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The easier way to manage shifts

Revisado el 8/1/2019

Overall humanity helped to organize employees, create a simpler way to communicate, and remove the burden of shift planning.

Puntos a favor

Humanity makes it easier for companies to manage their employees shifts, have employees clock in and out. Employees can also mark them selves for leave and communicate with others in an easy to use way that makes working that much easier.

Desventajas

Overall I enjoyed using Humanity at my previous workplace, but there were a few annoying things like when the organization tried to "double book" an employee on purpose (for instance if the employee was managing two areas).

Hi, Nathaniel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Making employee management more straightforward and intuitive is our primary goal, while also striving for a balanced approach that provides more agency to the employees. We would appreciate it if you would send us more details about the "double book" issue you mentioned at reviews@humanity.com. Thank you in advance.

Tyler
Tyler
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good communication platform

Revisado el 14/2/2020

It is fairly easy to use and set up, having notifications enabled on your phone though can get annoying with multiple staff responding to messages at all times of the day. It is your choice what notifications you get though.

Puntos a favor

Shifts posted and picked up quickly by staff that have notifications set on their phones. Easy clock in process.

Desventajas

On the app there is an option to add notes to your time schedule about missed lunch, or overtime for example. Unfortunately you have to be clocked in to be able to do it and many staff forget and have to ask an admin to add the note after the fact.

Allan
Allan
  • Sector: Vino y licores

• Asistencia al cliente

Somewhat buggy, less than intuitive UI, poor report performance

Revisado el 23/12/2015

We used Shiftplanning for a little over a year, and we found the system to be somewhat counter-intuitive when constructing schedules. It took us over 2 days of concentrated efforts to set up our scheduling system in a way that worked for us (compared to the 20 minutes it took us to do the same through WheniWork). The most frustrating thing was the reports: if you wanted a simple summary of employees hours, it produced this massive report that couldn't be reformatted, and didn't fit when trying to print on legal paper (good luck with trying to print on an even smaller sheet of 8.5/11). We had many issues with the app-based terminals as well - there were quirky limitations that wouldn't allow people to log in from the terminal even after saving it to an IP address (we have a static IP address at the office network). It also "forgot" the authorizations for the terminal, and it was rare that things "just worked"

Puntos a favor

Pricing is pretty good. But when compared to other services, you're getting what you pay for.

Desventajas

User interface is more complicated than it needs to be, and when setting up a complicated shift schedule for multiple locations and positions at those locations, it took a lot of work to organize it in a way that worked how we wanted it to.
Buggy apps / iPad terminals
Frustrating reports. Difficult to print.

Michelle
Michelle

Good Scheduling Program

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Good program for companies where employees set their own schedules. Has message boards and notices section. Very comprehensive. Allows employees the ability to swap schedules and request vacation time.

Desventajas

Not as beneficial to companies that set the schedules for their employees. No way to put notes on the scheduled dates.

Karen
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Asistencia al cliente

Saves time, frustration and money

Revisado el 22/12/2015

I researched several options and ShiftPlanning offered everything on my wish list for a price within my budget. All the pre-sale promises proved to be true once I began using ShiftPlanning. I reduced time spent scheduling by 75%. The employees praised the introduction of ShiftPlanning.

Puntos a favor

The online chat support is quick to respond and is backed up with online documentation and videos. The software is very intuitive and the support team was very helpful in getting me up and running. After that I needed minimual support.

My second favorite feature is the "Availablity" function. Staff can block out either a recurring day of the week, time of day or a specific date. This eliminated scheduling errors for everyone.

Desventajas

The product is designed for online use by the Scheduler and employees. I also like to post a printed copy of the schedule. The filter function allows significant flexibility when printing but I'd like to see more control over the page breaks when printing the schedule.

Brittany
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Works great on PC and mobile app

Revisado el 19/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Allows you to see yours and co workers schedule anywhere. Also, allows you to request time off anywhere.

Desventajas

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Matthew
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Customer Service and Great Program

Revisado el 12/4/2016

Shiftplanning took my company out of the stoneage of spreadsheet schedules to interactive and well organized scheduling software. We manage 27 locations within 15 miles of each other with a staff population of about 550. Shiftplanning's FREE setup service allowed us to easily setup all our employees and locations. The Customer Service is the best part. My personal CS client works tirelessly to ensure we are successful and is extremely responsive to needs and requests returning all emails or phone calls within 24 hours. It has made an otherwise colossal task simple and easy to do

Free Setup Service
Event Log
Customized Reports
Combines HR, Timekeeping, Accounting, and Scheduling into one
Superb Customer Service
Constantly being improved to make better by listening to clients for improvements

Roy
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Low-Hassle Shift-Planning

Revisado el 26/4/2019

Overall, Humanity is an effective way to organize employee scheduling. It is extremely easy to pick up and use, and it allows employees to have a greater freedom over their shifts through the ability to trade. Although this process is complicated at first, it definitely gets easier as you use it. The reminders are useful, and help with timeliness for shifts.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about Humanity is that it is incredibly easy to view and handle shifts without actually having to talk to a boss in-person. This streamlines this process, saving time for both supervisors and employees. Additionally, it has a simple and intuitive user interface and I was able to pick up most of the features without any in-depth training within several weeks. I also like that it automatically reminds you that you have a shift coming up a day before and an hour before the shift starts, thus making sure that employees are less likely to miss or be late to shifts.

Desventajas

The process of trading shifts is difficult, and especially difficult on the mobile app. Additionally, configuring availability hours takes a long time, however this only needs to be done once, unless availability changes regularly. The mobile app is also hard to navigate, as some of the icons can get confusing, however you won't need to do much more than clock in and out using the app - the rest can be done easily on a computer.

Hi, Roy,
We're glad Humanity has been so useful to your team. We're always striving to upgrade both desktop and mobile app user experience, so thank you for acknowledging our efforts and providing suggestions for improvement. If you have any specific proposals, you can send them to reviews@humanity.com, and for any difficulties you might experience, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via Live Chat.

Rachel
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Horrible system - leaving and never will return or provide any positive feedback to anyone!

Revisado el 12/1/2017

1. Horrible Customer Service, impossible to get anyone to train you or your staff on how the system works, and you NEVER respond to calls, took 3 months to get someone on the phone despite setting up times they were supposed to call us.
2. Horrible system with regards to availability and trading - provided all this feedback and it was put in a que of things to be done sometime in the next 10 years maybe?
3. Humanity was NOT an improvement, no changes other than visually how it looks
3.You are wasting your time on fixing stupid things like the 'colour' of shifts instead of actually taking your customers feedback and fixing these that are actually wrong with the system - once I actually talked to someone on the phone I proved him wrong about how your system works (he didn't even understand how trades worked) and I was able to convince him that your program is awful... still my list of feedback is on a long list of 'potential improvements'
4. So many better programs out there - maybe check out your competition for some good examples

Puntos a favor

nothing.... maybe it better than paper schedules? maybe

Desventajas

everything. Availability system is useless as it isn't based on particular period of time - check out When2Work or RecStaff's availability system - so much better. Trading system is useless - people can't view or pick up shifts if they have stated they are un-available (linked to how awful the availability system is). People have so many problem trading shifts that we as managers basically have to switch all shift trades ourselves and since we have so many this is a waste of time that a scheduling system is supposed to fix. The print and report options are also awful and poorly formatted.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Nothing we've tried is more visually helpful in staffing a 24/7 operation than Humanity.

Revisado el 14/12/2017

The visual design of ShiftPlanning and its filters do a LOT to help us staff 3 floors of distinctly different functions, all of which have different staffing needs. It also gives us a huge advantage in working ahead on the schedule and tools for averting scheduling 'crises'.

Puntos a favor

Visually, we can see who is where. We are never short a staff member in our areas of essential service due to oversight. The filters make it easy to ensure we have the right people in the right roles.
Training modules have made it helpful to ensure everyone is on the same page for certain crucial information.
Most of all, our large roster of on-call staff are easily able to pick up shifts and populate our schedule gaps in real time. Availability tools make it easy for them to be more transparent, and add a level of accountability which has been helpful for management.

Desventajas

Some of the default settings have been difficult to figure out or work around. If I open up a shift for, say, 3 on-call staffers to fill, but then need to change the hours on one, it can end up changing all three. What started as a convenient short cut becomes a messy fix. That said, customer service and live chat go a long way in fixing sticky problems quickly.

• Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Works exactly how a shift planning software should!

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Humanity is awesome! It makes scheduling so easy. You can add employees availability, write shifts with built in breaks, and so much more. It's very user friendly and really easy to learn. Humanity also keeps track of historical data and has helpful reports to use in forecasting and budgeting.

Desventajas

One thing to note is that Humanity is constantly making updates. While that's not necessarily a bad thing (in fact, it's great that they continually improve), it can be a little excessive. Right when you get used to the last update, things change again, so you have to be willing to adapt a lot.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We work hard to meet our customers' expectations and have a quick turnaround to customer feedback, which is why the updates are frequent. We appreciate your patience, and we promise to put even more effort to ensure that the updates bring valuable, long-term benefits to your user experience.

Maureen
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Excellent Scheduling software!

Revisado el 15/12/2016

We were looking for a software that would handle scheduling, shift trades and hold our staff accountable for showing up on time to each shift and more. This software has exceeded our expectations and we fully enjoy using it. The staff is able to upload their photos so other staff can put a face to a name, set their own availabilities, release shifts, see who is clocked in, add their personalized notifications and run reports for timecard and schedules. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn. This software has solved a lot of the problems we used to experience in the past. If ever there is an issue a staff member is readily available to answer our questions. We often get personalized phone calls or emails and chats just to see how the software is doing. They are always improving the software and updating to make even more powerful and user-friendly. It did not take long for us and our staff to start learning how to use it.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great customer service and flexibility of the software.

none at the moment

• Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Humanity is great for corporations with a high volume of employees.

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Easy access and clear communication when inquiring about my schedule

Easy access and clear communication when inquiring about my schedule

Puntos a favor

This shift planning software allows the employees to schedule and update shifts with ease without having to be in constant back and forth with the supervisor. As an employee, I can view what shifts are available months in advance and mark my unavailabilities so that Humanity marks those shifts as blocked. The greatest features include a message wall where supervisors may send employees mass messages as well as the feature to view who is on what shifts, even if they are on different calls than you.

Desventajas

The one thing that could be reevaluated would be the notification system. If Humanity were to send notifications when new shifts become available, as well as text message reminders/updates instead of email reminders getting lost in the inbox. Currently, employees must check the available shifts daily to find any new available shifts.

Jessica
  • Sector: Seguros

Overall good software

Revisado el 17/4/2017

Humanity is good software for scheduling and providing a central location for staff to view their schedule and submit leave requests. Since we joined, a few new features have helped us out such as the partial time off requests, etc. I have a few issues with the software, such as when a staff member leaves, it is a very manual process to remove them from future shifts. I have yet to find a good way of doing this and end up going through the next 6 months manually. As for vacation, our staff accrue time off, and this feature is not supported, therefore our time off requests are very manual too. I see how this is good for companies who are constantly changing staff and shifts, however for us, we use a lot of workarounds as our schedule is pretty set. It would be good to be able to add shift patterns to staff availability.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for staff members is great.

Desventajas

Not having the option for accrued time off. It is tedious to remove staff from future schedules when someone leaves the organization. There is not the ability to add staff to a set "shift pattern".

Dana
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

As a manager with many employees, schedules and work areas, this program has been life...

Revisado el 5/8/2017

Prior to Humanity, our schedule was managed via email and Microsoft calendars. It was nearly impossible to appropriately approve vacation requests and get overtime shifts covered. After implementing Humanity the amount of stress that was eliminated was absolutely life changing!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use. I'm able to manage my ever changing schedule/staff with minimal effort. It's very easy to fill overtime slots and approve vacation requests ensuring my employees have a great work/life balance.

Desventajas

There are some limitations when it comes to customizing the interface. I'd like to be able to change the default option for requesting time off. I'd also like to be able to change some of the terminology used to better reflect what I'm using it for.

Michael
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Scheduling made easy!

Revisado el 28/4/2022

After the initial set-up and testing, it has become second nature for our team. It's easy to track time off and locations. It's intuitive as far as how to move shifts, fill shifts, and create repeating schedules.

Puntos a favor

By far this is the easiest scheduling software I've had the pleasure of using. Creating repeating schedules is a breeze and making adjustments on the fly is a no-brainer. It just works. And it works well!

Desventajas

Each user case will be unique, and ensuring we were capturing time off and sick days in a uniform way were a challenge first. Once you figure out the rules for breaks, it becomes much easier.

Kendra
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good for traditional schedules, difficult for educational schedules

Revisado el 18/4/2017

I work with Humanity (mwahahah!) to schedule 50-60 students at our two helpdesk locations. Our schedule matches our academic classes so our shifts often start at 5 and 10 minutes after the hour. Currently you can only schedule in 15-minute increments which means approving timesheets is a NIGHTMARE!

Generally Humanity lets us do what we absolutely need to do - it is pretty intuitive for our techs, allows them to manage their own shift trades, we can reproduce repeating schedules, and assign tasks to shifts - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. But the support for trying to suggest the smaller time increments has been a bit... scattered, including techs linking to an unrelated feature request (not my already-submitted year-old request) to show me how to submit a feature request.

Hopefully the idea will get traction (it's been suggested with some regularity since 2013) and will get fixed (our client support coordinator seems to be advocating for us now which is awesome). In the meantime hopefully these notes provide context for the ratings provided above!

Puntos a favor

It is online, location restrictable, works well across multiple disparate sites, allows tasks to be assigned to shifts, and allows techs to take ownership of their shift management.

Desventajas

OH MY GOSH PLEASE GIVE US SMALLER TIME INCREMENTS FOR SCHEDULING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD IN THE WORLD!!! (Seriously fixing this one problem would solve about forty bajillion other problems I'm dealing with in Humanity at the moment)

Mauro Alejandro
  • Sector: Software informático

The camera bug on Humanity

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Puntos a favor

The Shiftplanning view is the most powerful feature for productivity for reviewing your schedule and shifts at work.

Desventajas

There is a bug with the dashboard view and the photo snapshot for the shift acknowledge that most of the time crash on the internet version of the app. The solution for this bug that I have found to work is to clean the cache (sometimes work) or click the dashboard tab for reloading the page (sometimes work too).

Hi, Mauro Alejandro,
Thank you for bringing our attention to the issue you've been experiencing. Our Product team tested it and found that everything functions properly on our end. In case anything similar occurs, please reach out to our Support team via Live Chat so we can get more details about the issue and help you resolve it.

Justin
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

It was much better before they "improved" it

Revisado el 24/4/2017

We had been using this software for years. They decided to change everything about it, making it harder for all my employees. We have switched to a cheaper system that provides better support, more robust schedule building templates, and greater connectivity to employees. Thank you for ruining your software so I had a reason to find someone better.

Puntos a favor

They are great at taking your money.

Desventajas

scheduling is rigid and unable to accommodate atypical (non-weekly) schedules. User interfacing is lacking. Customer service is slow, and makes promises they are not authorized to keep.

Joseph
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Life Changer

Revisado el 15/4/2017

Humanity has saved me so much time. I don't know what I would do without it. The Amion program is being pushed by my company's upper administration because it is cheaper. So, I hope I'm not forced to leave you guys because of money. I am trying to show them how easy your application is to use. I am hoping once they see that, others in the company will want to use Humanity for scheduling their providers and drop Amion. However, that's iffy. Do you guys have a corporate discount that would be a flat fee instead of a fee based on number of employees? Novant Health is the 31st largest healthcare system in America. If I could get them to use Humanity instead of Amion for scheduling all of the healthcare providers who do shift work, it would be a sizable amount.

see comments

see comments

Scott
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Humanity Recently TRIPLED in Price!

Revisado el 14/7/2021

Puntos a favor

At this point I see no "pro's".

Desventajas

Humanity has lost all good will by tripling its pricing with 14 days notice!

Common business practice, like with their AWS upgrade, would have been to make multiple attempts to notify its customer – including using its chatbot that pricing was going from $33/month to $100/month. This was not done. Sneaky to say the least….

We will be looking for a new service provider.

Dustin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Humanity has been a great way for our company to keep everyone on the same page.

Revisado el 16/10/2017

Easy to use system for scheduling and time keeping.

Easy to use system for scheduling and time keeping.

Puntos a favor

The global scheduling and time keeping is great. We like having everything in one system. The ability to upload files is a great asset as well as the company dashboard for quick communication.

Desventajas

The mobile app has some limited features that make checking schedules of others complicated. There some occasional issues with the system going down during business hours.