Wave

4,4 (1.588)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Solución todo en uno de gestión de contabilidad, facturación, nóminas, pagos y recibos

(1.588)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

1588 opiniones

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

El Emprendimiento de tu información financiera

Revisado el 2/12/2022

Buena. Por su facilidad y rapidez en el ingreso y proceso de datos. Esta en la nube así que lo tienes por todas partes. Incluso tiene su propio catálogo de integración de mas aplicaciones.

Puntos a favor

Wave tiene lo necesario para controlar tu negocio. Atrás quedarán los métodos tradicionales de los sistemas fijos y con curva de aprendizaje elevada. No tienes mas que ingresar la data y Wave lo tendrá disponible a cualquier hora del día, todos los días para tomar decisiones importantes. Incluso puedes integrar algunas opciones con tu DRIVE.

Desventajas

Incluso si usas la versión de prueba, podría ser mejor añadirle la opción de importar datos de hojas de cálculo puesto que la mayoría de emprendedores dispuestos a mudarse llevan un historial en hoja de cálculo y queremos seguir con esa información histórica.

• Sector: Animación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Software de facturación y contabilidad

Revisado el 19/10/2023

Puntos a favor

Es un programa en la nube bastante fácil de implementar para gestionar la parte administrativa del negocio gracias a su interfaz intuitiva

Desventajas

Solo se encuentra. en inglés y el programa no trabaja bien en multidivisa

Jessenia
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Sistema completo

Revisado el 16/1/2024

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de uso, recopilación completa de información

Desventajas

Ninguna, excelente programa contable para trabajar

Proinsias
Proinsias
  • Sector: Medios online

Wave Accounting is great for a Startup Business

Revisado el 3/3/2021

I was very happy with the invoicing, payments, and the Design and functionality. I was able to search past transactions very easily. I did not pay for premium support, but the support that I recieve is excellent.

Puntos a favor

It was free to use the accounting services
I was able to invoice customers using Stripe as a Payment Gateway which was great value
The Design and User Interface is very professional compared to others that I have seen
The Payment Gateway was also very professional when sent to customers, it added to the credibility of the business

Desventajas

My particular Bank would not allow me to sync my account with Wave, but that was a local issue not a general issue.
I was very very happy with the invoicing. but I always felt that the ledger views were not as robust.

Sage 100 y Zoho Expense

Razones para elegir Wave

The functionality that I really needed was free and I was very happy with that.

Sage 100 y Zoho Expense

Razones para cambiar a Wave

It was really cost, efficiency, and user interface. It looked good from the customer side and that was important for me.
Felix
Felix
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A Solid Free Small Business Accounting Software

Revisado el 2/9/2019

It’s been a solid piece of cloud accounting software, albeit limited. It’s hard to beat the price of it, and I have yet to find a similar but more fully featured one at the price of FREE!

Puntos a favor

I use Wave to keep track of my personal finances, from income to spending. In that lens, Wave performs quite well, allowing you to tag transactions that are automatically imported from your bank. It also lets you generate some simple reports such as your income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow. The interface is simple to use and understand, and I was able to pick it up (coming from an accounting background) in under a few minutes, without having gone through a walkthrough. The included ability to reconcile statements is also quite handy and allows me to verify that all transactions are posted appropriately. The inclusion of receipt tracking and tagging is also quite handy!

The best part about Wave is the price! If you don’t need features such as invoicing and payroll (some SMB’s may find these handy. From a personal perspective, I did not), the accounting software is completely free.

Desventajas

Wave still appears to be in its infancy, although the product has been there for a while. The user interface will frequently be updated (the reconciliation flow changed 3 times since I signed up about 6 months ago), and new features will constantly be added without any notification, often shifting often things around from where you expect them to be.

The reports from Wave are also very limited, so don’t expect any customizable reports as of 08/2019. You get about 12 reports total, some or all of which may not be very relevant to you, depending on your end goal. These reports are completely canned, system generated, and you do not have the ability to create new reports. This may change in the future, but as it stands, this is the current state of affairs.

The receipt tracking feature is definitely handy to have. While Wave will OCR your receipts and tag them to a category, it will actually post an entire transaction to the ledger when you save it down. For those of us with a bank account and credit card linked to auto import transactions, you’ll get a duplicate: one from the CC, and one from the receipt. It would be nice if Wave included some intelligence to automatically match the receipt and transaction together, but for now, you need to manually merge each.

Finally, as a small point, Wave does not obtain any service assurance through SOC1 or SOC2 reports, an issue that most people wouldn’t ever care about.

Xero

Razones para cambiar a Wave

I mostly chose Wave over Xero for the price. As I’m using this for personal finance tracking, and not a small business, I didn’t want to have to pay Xero’s rather pricy monthly subscription.
Celine
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Worst nightmare during the worst time

Revisado el 26/11/2023

About 6 months into the business, we heard of wave. We are based on the west coast, and saw that they were on the east coast in Canada, but we had clients in different time zones, so that was no issue. Starting out, we wanted to make a good impression, so we had 5 clients run through wave, our biggest one being my cousin's boyfriend, although that was never disclosed because it didn't have to be. Further along, readers will understand why I mentioned it. We had transactions that averages between $500-$2000, but he was the main client that we used with wave. Overall, he paid us $12,000 for all of his small businesses as he is an entrepreneur. They saw that he had made many payments within a span of 3 months, and froze our account altogether, saying that they could not release the funds until 6 months had passed, and even gave us the specific day the funds were to be released. We didn't know what to do, so we waited the entire 6 months. When we reached out to them, they told us to collect payment in another way, but they had already collected payment for us, and we can't double charge anyone. It makes no sense. [sensitive content hidden] (her boyfriend) was furious, and tried to call the company several times himself, but THERE IS NO ACTUAL PHONE LINE for them! So all that could be done were emails that were ignored. He had business up in Canada and somehow got ahold of someone, asking to refund his money so he could pay us directly, but again received no response. 6 months passed and we never received our money. My cousin would log on daily and we had our business account linked to it, so all was in order, but all it was was a copy of everything wells Fargo had. We tried for 2 years to get our money back, even after the company was dissolved, with no luck. They decided to close our account (we weren't using it for anything anyway) and gave us the reason that our company didn't have enough of a presence for them. After 3 years and the actual person that paid trying to contact them and no chargeback of any sort occuring, it's quite obvious that there is no fraudulent or suspicious activity whatsoever. My cousin spoke to a different person every day via live chat who never knew what was going on and would forget about our case. One day she finally got to the right person, who saw the mistake on their end, and we finally received our money over 3 years later.

Puntos a favor

The only positive thing that I can say about them, is that after THREE years and having to lose the company that my cousins and I started together, we did finally get our money, or rather most of it.

Desventajas

I will just tell you our story with it. My 2 cousins and I decided to go into business together before COVID happened. We all have degrees in different categories and wanted to join forces. One had a degree in computer engineering, one in graphic design, and I had a business degree although at the time I had a huge following on social media and was working as an influencer. We wanted to help small businesses get their names out, and started a business advertising for them. I used my presence on social media to advertise by word of mouth, while my cousins would design web sites, and create custom logos and business cards for our clients. We began with just friends to test, so we didn't have a set price for anyone. It was also a side gig so we let people set their prices. Thankfully wave was not the only company that we used. I will describe our experience in the next question.

Joseph
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

The Progressive Finance Managing Platform

Revisado el 12/3/2024

The program creates a robust accounting solution, where ever transaction is fully screened and proper follow up done.

Puntos a favor

The management of all general ledgers is something the software is well controlled.
There is the transaction recording, where proper accounting is done and budgeting enhanced.

Desventajas

The capital budgeting details are not well elaborated, and this calls for more involvement with the vendor.

Paul
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Definitely the best invoicing app I've ever used!

Revisado el 6/10/2023

My favorite invoicing app, hands down.The invoices that are generated are super professional and detailed, the reminders are very helpful, and it is a sharp looking app with an amazing interface, just hoping for the ability to use our swipe keyboard and predictive texts in the fields that it's most useful, such as item descriptions and such.. For the first few years that I used this app on my android, it was no problem, and we were able to use Swype keyboard, predictive text and speech to text in all fields, and in one of the recent updates, this feature was removed, making it a painstaking process to have to hammer out every single character one at a time, but myself and all the other business owners that use and love this app are holding out hope that this changes like very soon! Hopefully on one of these next updates somebody cares about our feedback!

Puntos a favor

The phone app is so amazing to use, so easy and so complete..It's very easily customizable with your logo and information, and the invoices look sharp, clean & professional, with multiple options to send the invoices- PDF, links, etc.This app has become absolutely indispensable to my business.

Desventajas

The ONLY thing (but a major thing) that I've seen that's frustrated not only myself, but many many others that are part of a small business owner's forum, is the following-and I hope someone does something about it ASAP-In the phone app, we used to be able to use the Swype keyboard, speech to text & predictive text, making it a breeze to fill out or alter item descriptions and such.After one of these recent updates a few months ago, this capability was removed from those fields, obligating us to type one character at a time.This really killed the ease of use of this app, and while I still give it a glowing review, the truth is that if this doesn't get resolved in the near future, by next year I'll have to move on to an app that allows me to use my keyboard & speech to text to fill out these item descriptions.The only reason myself and many others have not switched is bc we've complained about it and we are all really hoping that the development team takes the 5 minutes it would take to switch this back to the way it was, and because of the fact that we all have developed a thorough item list that would be hard to start from scratch, but we are holding out hope bc it's our favorite!Please, Wave Dev team, please revert this function to it's original capabilities!

Razones para cambiar a Wave

I actually have QuickBooks and can use it for everything that I use wave for, but wave is just so ridiculously easy to use right off my phone, unfortunately like I mentioned above, if the capability of using swipe keyboard, speech to text, and predictive text in the item description fields is not restored in the next few updates, I might have to use my Quickbooks for more than just the accounting!
Sheila
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wave Accounting is the absolute best

Revisado el 31/10/2023

Our experince with this program has been great and we would not use another program. Our administrative staff has been able to use the program with minimal training. We love the program and will continue to use it.

Puntos a favor

Wave is a simply to use accounting program that allows us to create invoice, receive payemnts, view and print reports and keep up with money that is owed to us. We are able to use this program for all of our accounting and bookkeeping needs. It is so easy to use and the product support is superior to other accounting programs.

Desventajas

There is nothing not to like about this program

Clyde
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

The Best Cost Efficient Accounting Software

Revisado el 28/12/2023

It was an excellent experience in all aspects, particularly when it came to creating the relevant financial reports

Puntos a favor

The software was a savior for our organization, as we needed something easy to understand, practical, and to be able to access and management from an online system. Wave accounting was above and beyond the best accounting software we had used to date. My absolute favorite accounting software!

Desventajas

Setting up the account initially was a challenging process, as the navigation was a bit difficult.

Laura
Laura
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to create and send invoices, quotes and payments

Revisado el 11/9/2023

Invoices, estimates, and receipts, along with yearly accounting tools, can be easily managed. Simple to set up, and you may include many companies in a single profile.

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a low-cost solution, and Wave met our needs for our two subsidiaries. Accounting software that doesn't break the bank. The billing and payment process runs smoothly.

Desventajas

I can only view reports once a year and cannot download individual reports or combine them. It's difficult to plan for cash flow in the financial realm.

Elvis
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Best Account App for Small Businesses

Revisado el 1/9/2023

Wave Accounting has saved me lots of time, given me a great brand impression before my clients and saved me money.

Puntos a favor

The most impactful features of Wave Accounting for my business are invoicing and receipting. Generally, it was easy to setup and would recommend it for anyone looking for a bookkeeping app specially designed for small business at little or no cost.

Desventajas

One thing that can be improved is sending of receipts. If it can be possible to send receipts via WhatsApp for clients that prefer communication on that platform, that will be very helpful.

Zoho Invoice

Razones para cambiar a Wave

I liked the look of the platform and ease of use.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Accounting without Stress

Revisado el 2/1/2024

Easy to use, integrate with other applications and preparation of financial reports

Puntos a favor

Super accounting application which is free, user-friendly, secure and with many features to assist in the whole accounting process for sole-proprietor or other SMEs

Desventajas

The fact that it is now only available in the USA and Canada, thus blocking other local currency features.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Wave

We needed a system accessible to all with ease of use and automated features
Clay
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what I want in a small business accounting software

Revisado el 5/8/2019

Very stress free. For a free app, you expect the quality to not be as high, but overall Wave has been very reliable. I didn't really want to pay $30+ a mo for Quickbooks when all I need is for my transactions to be categorized. Wave does this well, so glad it is free. I did use the chat once and had very good experience, although I think I saw they were disabling chat except for people that have paid for support or something, so that's a bummer. But I understand, they have to get paid somehow so I'm not complaining.

Puntos a favor

I love the simplicity. We are just a small business, so the primary purpose of using this app is to categorize all my expenses, so once tax time rolls around, I just have to send the tax lady a breakdown of my income and expenses. Once a week or so, I'll log in to check all the transactions it imported from my bank account. It auto categorizes most of them which is awesome, I just have to click the check mark button to verify it was categorized correctly. Then once tax season rolls around, I just run the income statement report and send it to the tax office. I even have created a review account for the tax lady to be able to log in and see my business finances. We are just a simple business so we probably don't use some of the more advanced features, but it does what I want and best of all, it's F-R-E-E. I do also like the payroll and invoicing options if we need that in the future, although that is unlikely for our business.

Desventajas

For some reason, they disabled the ability for deposits to be auto categorized. This is my most common type of bank transactions, since all credit card payments are deposited into my account a few days after they process, so I have tons of transactions I have to go manually mark as the 'Sales' category. I did talk to customer support over chat about this though, and the lady agreed this would be extremely useful so they are looking into this.

QuickBooks Enterprise y ZipBooks

Razones para elegir Wave

I just tried out Zipbooks, and although I was impressed, Wave just offered more for the price of free. Zipbooks only offered like 2 reports on the free plan, and I really needed the income statement report to show my categorized expenses.

ZipBooks

Razones para cambiar a Wave

Quickbooks because they are the de-facto standard, and because I would trust their reliablility. However, I just didn't like their price. They have the deal to start off with for the first x months, but it always doubles in price after that period. If Wave didn't exist, i'd probably have gone with quickbooks or paid for Zipbooks.
Cheikh
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Good accounting software

Revisado el 12/1/2021

The speed with which the credit cards were processed automatically saved me a lot of time.

Puntos a favor

This is a very complete software that allows you to build quotes and convert them into invoices in a fraction of a second without much effort.

Wave is excellent especially when it comes to credit card processing which is done automatically with a very low 1% fee.

It is very easy to set up and use and the cost is low or even free. Personally, I recommend buying this package because it comes with support: from setting up your account to the specific categories for your company .

The other advantage of Wave is the presence of a number of applications to send invoices when you are away from your workplace.

So even when you're away from home you can download them. In this case, all you have to do is take the photo on the spot.

Desventajas

The problem on the Wave software is not so numerous, but we notice that it is impossible to close a period correctly.

All members who are able to make transactions have the possibility to change or add entries from the previous year.

For me an administrator must have the ability to close a period so that no changes are made. User growth is also very limited.

The lack of audit trails for transaction entries is also a case of imperfection at Wave . Admittedly, it is possible to generate transactions, then generate reports, then cancel the transactions, etc.

But there is no proof that these changes are made yes or no, because the software is unable to remember its categorizations.

The keyword search function is absent from Wave in the transactions section and sometimes it makes us lose a lot of time.

Zoho Books

To test another software

Razones para cambiar a Wave

Because Wave is free and easy to use accounting software
Jonathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It’s free, but better than any paid accounting software.

Revisado el 11/8/2022

We’ve been using wave since beta. We tried Quickbooks and a few other accounting platforms after a consultant suggested we review other platforms. Ultimately, we never left wave and will not in the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

Wave is free, but it’s powerful. Wave is suitable for any small to medium business. Wave handles all our accounting needs.

Desventajas

Wave has two major areas of improvement. 1. Their customer service is difficult, especially if you have an urgent matter. Their chargeback dispute process is not easy and confusing. Again, customer support regarding chargebacks is difficult considering you have a few days to submit a dispute package.

Razones para elegir Wave

At first it was because Wave is free. But then we discovered how powerful Wave is, it’s perfect for our business.

It was free.
Andrew

Wave Accounting

Revisado el 21/12/2022

My overall experience with Wave was excellent and I had no issues with this software. If it was not for a change in business practice, I would still be using Wave now.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is that it is free and offer just as much if not more features than some of its paid competitors. You can also access it online from any PC.

Desventajas

They don't have a robust support line but considering you are not paying for the software, you can't blame them. Plus there really isn't any reason for you to need support as everything is user-friendly and there is adequate help features in the software.

Sutra
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent for the start-up to small company!

Revisado el 7/5/2020

So far it has been a good experience overall. I haven’t had any issues. I haven’t had very much interaction with customer service other than the initial consultation Coach and the vetting process situation.

Puntos a favor

Love this product because of the cost! Free! So many great tools that it offers to include invoicing. You can create all of your own products and services and include your terms & Conditions. Clients can pay directly from the invoice. You can get paid the same day if you attach your business card to your account. It has a payroll feature as well for an additional charge. I love the fact that the reporting is so simple and easy to read. I would highly recommend purchasing this set up package. It comes with consultations and assistance to work through all the process of setting up your account and different categories specific to your business. It was definitely worth the extra money spent. I also like the fact that there are apps available to send invoices if you are away from the office. Also, you can upload receipts directly from wherever you are by simply taking a picture and categorizing it on the spot. No more having to deal with Receipts in the shoebox LOL.

Desventajas

On the Invoicing I wish there was an option to add tipping. Our clients like to add a tips for our service and while Square offers this feature, Wave does not. There was a weird vetting process that nobody told me about and at first I thought it was a scam and I didn’t reply. But then I confirmed with the consultant I had been working with and they verified that this was in fact something that I had to go through. It seemed kind of sketchy at first, but it had validity with regards to the financial process.

• Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Software. Super Affordable.

Revisado el 17/11/2021

Puntos a favor

For a small business, or probably even a larger one, it's a really great software with all of the accounting and billing basics needed, and it's basically free. The online payment system works really well for getting payments from clients. They can either pay with a credit card or ACH, which is great. You can turn off credit card payments too if you don't want to have a fee taken from your payments, which I also find as a nice feature. The invoices look very professional, can be white-labeled, so it just has your branded information on it. The invoices are also really easy to make. We had been trying to use Excel as an accounting system when we first started our small business, and found Wave soon after. It was a huge upgrade, and not very expensive. The reports are great, and it's easy to track expenses and monies brought in. It solved all of our accounting needs as a small website building business.

Desventajas

The one thing we really think can be improved are the recurring invoices. It doesn't make the invoice numbers in order based on that client's invoices, so they're oddly out of order. It's not a huge deal, but would be much better if it kept the invoice numbers specific to each set of clients.

James
James
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My go-to invoicing and accounting tool for my small business!

Revisado el 6/4/2021

Nothing but amazing! I'm so glad I switched from Square for my invoice and payment processing.

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to use, and customized specifically for small business owners. I absolutely LOVE the invoice feature - it's the primary feature that I use - and it just works so well. My completed payments rate is 100% and I believe is at least in part due to how easy the process is to view/pay invoices.

Desventajas

Sometimes I wish the payment speed was faster after a client makes a payment, but then they introduced instant deposits and I'm happy to pay the small fee to get my money faster!

Square Payments y Stripe

Razones para elegir Wave

Better fees, faster money and Wave is customized specifically for small business owners just like me.

Square Payments

Razones para cambiar a Wave

The UX is so much better, less complicated and I can't say enough how much I like that Wave is designed specifically for small business owners and what matters to them.
Andre
Andre
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Was the best free accounting software

Revisado el 1/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I loved Wave Accounting. There was seldom any problems and they had some great ideas on how to do things like bank recons, which are much easier than other accounting software.
And all for free. Can't beat that.

Desventajas

They were taken over by H&R Block and then it was downhill from there!

Xero

Razones para elegir Wave

Wave Accounting was free and worked very well with new features coming out on a regular basis

Razones para cambiar a Wave

Because it was free and had most of what I needed at the time for my small business
Robert

Why I Love Wave Accounting

Revisado el 8/9/2022

Generally really good. Migrating was easy and the entire move to Wave was seemless.

Puntos a favor

For a business owner, Wave Accounting is an amazing product. Basic features are free. This helps save money and it is easier to use than products like Quickbooks or Sage.

Desventajas

I wish some of the invoicing search features would be a little easier to use.

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Free Accounting Tool

Revisado el 11/1/2020

We use it for multiple businesses and a non-profit as we are a small cluster of social enterprises that work hand in hand with each other. We are really enjoying working with this software and it has helped us tremedously, all while not costing us a penny!

Puntos a favor

On the positive side, this software's functionality is almost up to par with other options that cost a lot of money. Wave is free and for that price what they offer is unbeatable. It is a fully featured accouting software, as it is a web app, it means multiple people can use it simultaniously and it also works great for a virtual team. I like that it is made with non-accountants in mind. For example, when entering transactions there are "Accounts" - but these are only Accounts as a nun-accountant will understand: Cash, Bank, Owners Investment etc. - everything else is called "Categories". This makes it easier for someone not too versed in finances to understand - but behind the scenes Categories are Accounts, just like they always were (e.g. Office Supply Expense Account) - small and simple changes like this make it very easy to use even for a financial analphabet. Two mobile apps compliment the accounting software, one for writing invoices on the go, the other for scanning and (auto)recording expense receipts.

Desventajas

On the downside, and this can be a big one, you are not able to properly close a period. This means anyone with permission to enter transactions can go and change entries from last year, or add some. This can make things really messy and I hope they add a function where an administrator can close a period such as a month, so that no more changes can be made. Further, you can add other users, but the type of users are quite limited. I wish this could be controlled on a more granular level, e.g. there is the option to add a 'viewer' who cannot edit anything. The next level is somoene who can enter all types of transactions (you can turn of access to bank entries and writing invoices) but it would be nice if there was one where I can let someone add receipts with the mobile app but not do anything else.

Spencer
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very powerful free features with the option to purchase high-quality premium services!

Revisado el 31/8/2021

I am very impressed with Wave Accounting. Their free products aren't skimpy or limiting, but are actually very full and would likely not be free from another service provider! Wave's premium offerings are extensive as well. Overall, I've found that Wave Accounting is perfect for a wide target audience including small businesses, sole proprietors, independent contractors and freelancers, or people looking to take their invoicing, accounting, payment collecting, etc. to anything beyond their basic capacity and limitations. Highly recommend to a broad audience needing such services.

Puntos a favor

Wave Apps software features not only very beautiful interfaces for their products' dashboard, but the platform is at once very feature-heavy and thoughtfully well designed. The aesthetically-pleasing graphics for content such as cash flow, profit and loss, and expense breakdowns on the primary dashboard are sharp and clean in addition to being so helpfully data-driven, and all that is just on the landing page. As you navigate through categories of sales, purchases, accounting, banking, you experience how well-constructions the pages are for options within each section including sales, purchases, accounting, etc. I love just how many of the feature-heavy options are completely *FREE.* Wave Apps offers select premium services, such as Wave Advisors and bookkeeping, even business insurance with "NEXT," while offering things such as accounting, invoicing , etc. free of charge. It's an excellent product for anyone looking for a beautiful interface, but also wanting lots of features without needing to immediately spend money for quality products.

Desventajas

So many elements within Wave are intuitively navigable and to use with simple data entry. One area that was a little more challenging for me to set up with the chart of accounts section in the accounting area of the interface. It's so nice that it's deeply customizable, but the challenge was that it took me a little extra time to understand and knowledgeably input the data of my assets, liabilities/credits, income, expenses, equity. This is something that would be challenging for anyone not familiar with basic accounting on any software, so I probably would've benefitted from a few "help" pop-ups/set-up assistance here than perhaps some other areas. Where my limitations with setup start is however where Wave's premium products with bookkeeping and accounting are so valuable to the user. There are many great pop-up notices throughout the platform that inform you about new features of ways to most effectively use Wave Apps features, which is great, and of course, they're complete with beautiful graphics.

Nweke
Nweke
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A good start for small businesses to easily manage their billing and invoicing

Revisado el 11/4/2023

It made my startup process easy and saved my business a lot of expenses. I also learnt a lot as a novice with basic financial knowledge.

Puntos a favor

First of all, it is completely FREE part from other optional extra services that have recently been added at a cost. Very easy-to-use in creating invoices and billing customers. I was able to integrate with my startup business processes and it improved our professionalism. I loved the app because I could easily manage my business finances from my mobile phone, follow up on due payments, track payments, monitor cashflow, and also customize all correspondence with my brand colors and logo.

Desventajas

I was sad when most features were limited to US residents and I also couldn't access the mobile app in the app store for my region. Users outside the USA might have some limitations especially with connecting banks or credit cards and no access to the mobile app

Sage Accounting y Zoho Invoice

Razones para cambiar a Wave

It was free and easy-to-use