Opiniones de Indeni

The Automation Platform for IT

4.6/5 (9 opiniones)
Jayathi R.
Traducir con Google

Identify and solve problems with monitoring capabilities.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 14/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great device problem solving application.

Puntos a favor

'Indeni' comes with great customer support and simple user-interface. very easy to setup because it doesn't require higher system requirements. It consist valuable features such as Dashboards, Ticketing systems, Performance benchmarks, Email & Phone notification facilities, Analysis Reports, Device summary reports.
Currently i'm working with windows platform. But it works with Mac also. Price packaging are Quote based and affordable and compatible for any business type(large or medium).
Also training materials are very good and they provide live support for users if they need any help.

Puntos en contra

I didn't catch any issues so far. Actually it helps to fix problems very fast. Love it.!

Peter L.
Traducir con Google

A fantastic tool for reducing workload and increasing uptime

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Simple Graphical interface
Customisable alerts
Great support staff
Easy to set up and use
Customisation potential
Great graphing utility of stored data - useful for analysis

Puntos en contra

False positives alerts need further work
Device backups removed from product - will be re-introduced at some point

Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

This product will save yourself from unexpected outages for sure!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 28/3/2018

Puntos a favor

This product is quite amazing in the information it can discover and alert on. It finds issues typical SNMP based solutions don't find. The best part is it doesn't over alert like some products. If you feel like it does, you can very easily eliminate that alert based on your preferences.

Puntos en contra

I would say what I least like about it is that it doesn't support LDAP based accounts and can be a little lacking in the breadth of products supported. To their credit it is a specialty product not a bunch of standard MIBS.

Mark O.
Traducir con Google

Proactively warning me of issues before they occur, allowing me to focus on other work.

Puntos a favor

Automates checks that I would normally carry out on my day to day job. Also making the checks a lot more often that I could possibly do which mean I can focus on more important work.

I really like the logic the checks use, rather than just checking is it up or is it down.

Puntos en contra

Would be nice to create our own checks, although I believe this maybe in the pipeline.

This may not be a fair comment as we have not really tested Cisco NX-OS but from a quick look it could do with covering a bit more.

Ihsan C.
Traducir con Google

Real time monitoring solution for security devices

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We see some configurations are missing on the devices. It helps us to harmonize devices. Some network and applications connectivity issues are seen after the product implementation. We feel confident about security device monitoring and operations with this SW.

Puntos a favor

real time usage. Efficient entegration with checkpoint devices. Opening and following up cases is very easy.

Puntos en contra

Palo Alto support is lacking. IPS and DOS devices are missing (like Mcafee, Arbor). Vpn device entegrastions are also missing.

Arun david J.
Traducir con Google

It is a nice product. We could get the whole device info on a click. Management of devices is good.

Puntos a favor

Alert generation mechanism and the way to manage by setting our own rules for device management. Setting up the environment and the functionalities are user friendly.

Puntos en contra

The time to do the interrogation of devices. But I guess the mechanism behind it and the process it is doing at the background to hit the device, process the info and to bring it up on a click is so good and quicker than the time it should take on other systems.

Nick I.
Traducir con Google

So far had just great experience.

Revisado el 5/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Reports and alerts I'm looking for.

Puntos a favor

It gets me a customized and detailed report for the errors I'm looking for. This way I can monitor my firewalls as I'm out of the office too.
Really easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Did not find any cons yet. Everything I didn't understand I contacted Indeny support and they responded really fast.

Jeffrey F.

Easy to setup and use!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Puntos a favor

Gives me excellent visibility into my environment. Fast and simple! I wish it could look at more stuff!

Puntos en contra

Not much documentation inside product. Online documentation is good, but can get lengthy and hard to follow.

Ovidiu B.