Driftrock

Driftrock

Automatiza los públicos personalizados de Facebook.

5/5 (7 opiniones)
Daniel D.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados
Traducir con Google

An advertising dream come true

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I ran the team at Driftrock through the wringer to get all of my questions answered and our integrations set up properly. I know we are not their highest dollar client but I felt like it because they stuck with me through a process that took quite a long time to complete.

Puntos a favor

I always wanted to be able to run more custom audiences but for a business of our scale, it was not feasible to download and upload massive lists to several accounts, everyday. Driftrock solved all of that and made it possible to run any ad to any audience I can think of.

Puntos en contra

Synchs do fail somewhat regularly so if you're doing a synch every 3 hours, it can sometimes mess up your delivery. It is something to watch if you're running a time-sensitive campaign.

Mark D.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Great tool for creating audiences for Google Ads

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 12/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good. The sales team wasn't too pushy. The free trial was exactly what I expected. Incredibly easy to set up.

Puntos a favor

It's super simple to set up. Within minutes I was able to start creating audiences in my Google ads account direct from my CRM. We have a tag based CRM, so we are able create a Google audience from anyone that completes a desired task on our site.

Puntos en contra

It got a little more expensive than we thought. We have a large database of contacts so as we started creating the audiences we saw the costs rise.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Ed W.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir con Google

Easy software with great support

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 15/7/2019

Puntos a favor

We used DriftRock's platform to synch contacts between Infusionsoft (CRM) and our ad audiences. It helped us to show the right message to the right person at the right time dynamically. This allowed us to avoid manual uploads that are a static point in time.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the authentication with our CRM would disconnect, but the support team proactively let me know and helped work with the CRM's API team to resolve the issue.

Richard B.
Sector: Internet

Great time saver

Revisado el 31/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I manage Facebook ad spend for several clients as Rekrmend.com and I've used most of the Driftrock products for one or more of them. Custom audiences are a big part of that and at first I was constantly reminding people on the client side to upload the latest email list to use for targeting or excluding. The Custom Audience Sync app does that automatically.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to integrate, works fine and saves time, particularly if you would otherwise need to ask someone else to refresh the data for you. I've rarely needed support but when I did it was very swift.

Puntos en contra

None to speak of - I did have one client with a really old CRM system that made it hard to integrate but I think that would be the same with all 3rd party tools. More like I would advise the client to update the CRM...

Simon B.
Sector: Medios online

Tech that makes working in Facebook a BREEZE

Revisado el 21/5/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Matt and team helped Savoo navigate Facebook in an easy, transparent and hugely value adding way.

I recommend DriftRock for any business that knows there are big opportunities with Facebook, but don't have the right people/ resources internally - but even if you do the tech makes is so much easier to launch and iterate on campaigns. We're looking forward to seeing and experiencing how DriftRock develops.

Technology
Similicity
Control
Service

No cons - honest....

Ed W.
Traducir con Google

Great way to show the right message at the right time to your CRM contacts

Revisado el 26/5/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I use DriftRock Flow to create audiences based on tags in Infusionsoft. It allows me to show the right message to the right audience at the right time (and create exclusion audiences). It works very well and the team at DR is extremely responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend DR.

Puntos a favor

Fast, easy to use, helpful/responsive customer support.

Puntos en contra

None. I don't have any complaints.

Dave B.
Sector: Diseño gráfico
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Tools To Sync Intercom Leads With Facebook Audiences

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 12/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Driftrock is a great company to work with, they really care about their customers.

Puntos a favor

The automatic refresh of audiences every 3 hours.

Puntos en contra

The 10,000 record limit for audiences size.