FunctionFox

Software de gestión de proyectos y hojas de tiempo

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

192 opiniones

Jennie
Jennie
  • Sector: Internet

• Asistencia al cliente

My business made more money by using FunctionFox!

Revisado el 11/4/2016

I used to manually track my time for each job, but when I started using FunctionFox and it's handy stopwatch feature, I was amazed at how much extra time I was actually spending on projects. This new information allowed me to better estimate jobs and accurately bill my clients. Accurate billing brought more financial stability to my small business. It pays for itself, keeps me organized and I love the new rebranded user interface too!

Puntos a favor

The design is strong and aesthetically pleasing along with easy-to-use intuitive features. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Customer service is phenomenal! Best time-tracking software I've used, hands down.

Desventajas

No complaints to report at this time.

Paul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 9/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and adoption from employees.

Desventajas

Lack of innovation. Lack of integration with other software.

Respuesta de FunctionFox

Thanks so much for the kind review Paul. Is this the same Paul K in Long Valley? I'd like to mail you a little something to say thanks.

Sarah
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Insufficient for large projects.

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Customer support is professional level. The interface is fast.

Desventajas

Frankly, the fact that the product was not flexible and customizable could not achieve the working process I wanted. It was very inadequate for me in terms of managing my projects. They don't have many functional tools for big projects.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your honest review and feedback. sorry it wasn't ideal for your needs but appreciate your comments.

Is this the Sarah H from Ohio (we have a few Sarah H)? We'd like to send you a little something for your review.

With kindness

• Asistencia al cliente

My agency uses FunctionFox daily to log our time and track our progress.

Revisado el 4/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the detailed reporting, the action assignment process, the time entry process, and the ease of entering estimates.

Desventajas

It's a little tricky teaching people to use the software when they first start their job at my agency - we utilize learn as you go "training." Maybe the help center could compile all of their articles into one giant article like a giant FunctionFox guide for new users.

Edwin
Edwin
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Well set up and effective

Revisado el 26/7/2018

Tracks time and makes it easy for people to log their hours. Produces higher quality reports than other tools. Has built in intelligence to detect start and end dates of projects.

Puntos a favor

FunctionFox has a great ability to slice and dice information on timed tasks once they are captured. I also have really enjoyed the email reminders on days when you don't log time. Overall, it seems to work consistently, once everything is set up.

Desventajas

User interface is confusing for most new users. A lot of the information shows on the lower half of the screen which is non-intuitive and creates confusion. The setup can be a little tedious and integrations with other tools (such as ticketing systems, salesforce) would be valuable.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Simple. Powerful.

Revisado el 1/9/2020

Fantastic. The software is as perfect as it gets. Their developers listen to you (I've only needed to contact them once in 20 years).

Puntos a favor

The thing about time tracking is that it can be a huge pain. TimeFox removes so many barriers... it's as simple as I can imagine it being. And that's what matters most. More features mean more complexity. This software tracks your time very very well.
You can track time with a start/stop stopwatch function, enter it manually, duplicate previous entries... even across days. It's very easy to use so you don't waste time while tracking your time.

Desventajas

It might be limiting or expensive for some, but I have found it

Gail

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic product that suits our small business needs

Revisado el 30/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy of use, intuitive design, great customer support when needed. We have been able to service our customers needs so much easier since using the software, being able to access information quickly and log information easily.

Desventajas

It would be useful to be able to produce a report on projects without actions. At present this cannot be done

• Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product with tons of features

Revisado el 6/9/2018

Puntos a favor

The best part about this software is tracking your hours via timesheet. If you're good at managing your time, you can just input the hours you've worked on a project or simply hit a timer and it will track your hours until you've turned the timer off. Also love the actions within projects, meaning more people can work seamlessly within 1 project at the same time.

Desventajas

It can be quite intimidating at first, so you will definitely need someone more experienced to teach you how to use the software. The search option is great but when clicking on projects that are older, it doesn't take you to the project itself, but back to your actions & assignments (could be a bug on my end).

Respuesta de FunctionFox

Hi and thank you so much for your positive review... we truly value your feedback.

We would like to help you with the "bug" you're experiencing. Please email service@functionfox.com and we can help you or let us know who you are/ what company and we can call you. Thanks!

Bruce

Time Sheets and Project Management Without Tears

Revisado el 4/5/2016

As a creative, FunctionFox makes time sheets as painless as possible. As a producer and project manager, instant access to every invoice, expense, supplier, project scope and description, is absolutely invaluable. Imagine: Quoting without darts! Estimates without any ballparks!

Puntos a favor

I can use FunctionFox simply - timesheets and expense tracking and it's light and easy to use and has a very short learning curve. But if I want to dig in at any time, it's way ahead of me with all kinds of features. The customer service is - get this - actual humans who care, who really know their product, who get to know you, and who aren't happy until you're happy. Lots of app makers have neglected any meaningful idea of true Customer Service - FunctionFox exemplifies best practices.

Desventajas

Not many that I can think of - especially after the redesign!

Adam
Adam
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful time and project tracking features

Revisado el 17/3/2023

universal aggregate timeslip entries by project/client across all employees is amazing. the generated reports are powerful. I am very pleased with Function Fox!

Puntos a favor

the deployment of FunctionFox in our office was the quickest seamless deployment i have every had for any SAS

Desventajas

cryptic way that project tasks as found. User has to go into projects tab to find the global project tasks. The "Project>Manage" Tab only allows end user to see one project at a time. i would have expected to see all projects.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to provide this review. I'd love to send you a little something in the mail. Is this the same Adam B from Vernon, BC?

With Gratitude

Revisado el 27/1/2020

Outstanding product!

Outstanding product!

Puntos a favor

I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

Desventajas

None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Frank
  • Sector: Construcción

Powerful and works well

Revisado el 3/3/2022

I went from manually compiling labor from paper timecards, which was difficult for me to keep on top of and employees didn't do as good a job as they should have with their timecards. Switching to FunctionFox instantly brought an about face. The monthly cost is more than offset by the time I save in the office, not to mention all the things that were not getting billed on the old system. I can't recommend it enough, even for very small businesses. The system is very powerful, but I just use the basic features.

Puntos a favor

The software has finally freed me from the nightmare that is paper timecards. It's much easier to track labor hours and details on projects.

Desventajas

It's not always intuitive to find and use features that I don't regularly use, but if I get stuck, the support is always very good and they are quick to answer the phone.

Respuesta de FunctionFox

WOW! thanks for the kind feedback Frank. we appreciate your review and kind details.

Lynn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

FunctionFox is a vital tool to accurately track expenses so you get paid for all you do.

Revisado el 13/12/2022

We have used FunctionFox for over 12 years, so that basically says it all. As a company, they have always been responsive to suggestions to better the product and have taken feedback when something isn't quite right, and implemented change or fixes in a timely fashion.

Puntos a favor

The time tracking and various reporting and organizing features are vital in making sure we invoice accurately for the work we do.

Desventajas

The only con is filling out this survey, as it requires me to provide a con for a product that I have no complaints about, and to require it to be a certain length in order to submit!

Respuesta de FunctionFox

Wonderful! So kind Lynn. It's an absolute pleasure continuing to work with you and your team. Thank you for your 10/10 review. In appreciation - there's a little something in the mail for you. Best of the holiday season to you and your team.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Effective timekeeping for an agency of eight

Revisado el 6/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The automatic timer is a real plus for most of our staff. The reports function is very robust and affords analysis 8 ways from Sunday. Its daily time entry/timekeeping simplicity has curbed many of our staff's bad habit of waiting until the end of the month to enter time based only on notes and emails. This means greater accuracy, more timely billing options and faster cashflow. Plus our account managers can gather and configure their own reporting for their clients without involving our administrator.

Perhaps best of all is Function Fox's lightning fast support and customer service. Best in the business from the tech support perspective and the knowledgeable assistance from our sales rep.

Desventajas

The only drawback is that it cannot be integrated, or the data cannot be exported, into several of the popular accounting apps. We handle that manually which takes a few extra strokes to generate billing, but the other advantages far outweigh that shortcoming.

Taylor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Antiquated Time Keeping Software

Revisado el 9/1/2018

For the time being, FunctionFox serves the purpose of keeping our team's time but when we have time we will most likely migrate to a new system. There are so many better options at this price point with more features and benefits.

Puntos a favor

We have used this product for over 5 years and it is really easy for employees to understand how to input their time. Their customer service staff is helpful when you ask for something directly.

Desventajas

Setting up backend organization of clients and projects is a bit confusing and difficult. There aren't very many integrations for communication with other softwares and if there are, it is difficult to get them set up. Updates and added features have to be added to your account from a FunctionFox rep.

Katie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

DTE Review

Revisado el 1/3/2023

My experience has been great and that is attributed to the service provided by [sensitive content hidden].

Puntos a favor

The customer service has been outstanding. [sensitive content hidden] have been incredibly responsive and helpful which is greatly appreciated.

Desventajas

Nothing comes to mind. If anything what I like least about this process is that my team doesn't adopt using it fast enough. Implementing change in culture often takes time as does new habits associated with entering time. It's been a slow process for everyone to adopt but it will only improve our efficiencies and work life balance once everyone is using it as they should.

Respuesta de FunctionFox

Katie - thanks so much for your outstanding review. We've popped a little something in the mail for you as a little thanks. :)

Julie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Couldn't do without this product

Revisado el 26/7/2022

FunctionFox has been part of our business for over 20 years. This is an app that has grown with us. Their service team is always quick to response and help us make the best use of the product and open to suggestions. This is one service we couldn't do without.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, tier access to functionalities, quick and trackable time, job costs and invoicing.

Desventajas

Cannot think of any negative feedback at this time

Respuesta de FunctionFox

HOLY WOW! Thank you Julie! We have always enjoyed working with you and are grateful for your support over 20+ years. thank you for your kind testimonial.

Michael
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good if used properly

Revisado el 16/7/2019

It's a very nice way to properly track time spent on projects, clients, etc. Over the course of the year, you can see where you've gone over on hours and where you might want to dedicate more time. When you give clients a certain amount of time per month, having software like this is essential for tracking purposes.

Puntos a favor

It made it very easy to track time for clients over the course of the day, week, and month. Quite customizable, so we were able to have it fit our needs.

Desventajas

Nothing in particular comes to mind. It is solid software for time tracking.

Margaret

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Customer Service is worth its price in gold

Revisado el 17/2/2023

Great! The customer service alone is worth the price we pay, we are always treated so well, and the team goes above and beyond to solve any questions/issues we run across!

Puntos a favor

Easy, accessible, and allows us to manage the billable and nonbillable hours for our agency in a snap.

Desventajas

Just our lack of knowledge of what else could serve our agency better, but we are learning!

Respuesta de FunctionFox

Thanks for your kind comments Margaret - we truly appreciate it and your ongoing support.

Vicki
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Helps to Manage Time Spent on Client Projects

Revisado el 14/5/2018

When dealing with clients and billing them, this is a great product. It's reasonably priced, easy to use and improves our billing, which helps not only our company, but gives our clients the assurance that we are billing appropriately and accurately.

Puntos a favor

This product keeps track of all of my notes on my clients' projects. This helps to ensure that my billing is accurate.

Desventajas

This product is not accessible when the internet is down. It would be great to have a resident version on my computer when internet is out.

Kathryn
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Office Manager has 100% positive review

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

As a company we like how easy the program is to use, both for time tracking projects, and for tracking payroll. If we encounter a problem anywhere while using this system (for example changes in billing rates) we contact customer support and help is offered right away.

Desventajas

As a company we have experienced no negative issues while using this software. We have used the software for 3 years now and are very happy.

Bonney

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I have been using FunctionFox for over 10 years and it's made me a better Producer!

Revisado el 3/8/2017

Puntos a favor

FunctionFox is easy to use, very intuitive and is a real time-saver. I especially like all the reports I can run. The "Action Report" in particular has made our weekly Traffic Meetings more efficient, with everyone starting the week on the same page.

Desventajas

It would be great to be able to generate Purchase Orders. Also, it would be helpful, and more efficient, if you could upload more than one file at a time to Flink.

Mary

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very helpful software for our very small business

Revisado el 13/7/2022

I am keeping track of billable time much better than without it.

I am keeping track of billable time much better than without it.

Puntos a favor

keeping track of time for various projects

Desventajas

can't think of anything. You're not going to get this submission requiring all this information

Respuesta de FunctionFox

WOW! Thanks for your kind review Mary. We're thankful it's helping you keep track of billable time much better!

Leigh
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything works, it's easy, and even kind of fun

Revisado el 10/8/2017

Ease of time tracking multiple tasks on multiple projects for multiple clients.

Ease of time tracking multiple tasks on multiple projects for multiple clients.

Puntos a favor

Very user-friendly, easy to use. Allows for flexibility in choosing reports to print/save/share. Flexibility also in going back to add in hours on a day when you might have forgotten them. Terrific customer support - first in the "getting started" tutorial/hand-holding, to any follow up questions.

Desventajas

There is really nothing to "not like", from my experience with FunctionFox. I've been using it for about two years, and have had no negative experiences with it.

Sherry

It's a Game Changer

Revisado el 19/1/2017

We absolutely love using Function Fox. It's quickly become a habit and we find that our workflow is more accurately tracked and therefore we have a better handle on capturing all time spent for invoicing as well as a monitor for how we allocate our time! Personally, I love clocking out for the day and seeing my billable hour total. Makes me feel very productive and efficient. Also for retainer clients, it's very effective in generating the monthly report; easily documenting and validating time spent. I highly recommend this online tool to agencies of all sizes. We jumped right into using it and it took no time at all to learn. It's very easy and user-friendly. It's a game changer and we feel much more in control and profitable as a result.
Sherry Bruck, President, Harquin Creative Group

Puntos a favor

The timekeeping tools. Love the way it interacts with the Client, Project, Task and the ability to edit.

Desventajas

I've had to disengage the hourly rate recording because very often we adjust that when reporting and invoicing to clients. Therefore we haven't figured out a way to invoice directly from the software. Also, I wish Outlook calendar could somehow be linked to the Function Fox calendar.