FunctionFox

Software de gestión de proyectos y hojas de tiempo

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

174 opiniones

Travis

• Asistencia al cliente

Great Software to keep track of hours and projects

Revisado el 17/11/2017

Puntos a favor

We have used this program for a few years now and have found it very easy to track progress on projects, log hours, and make sure that our office is running as efficiently as possible. This has been a great investment for us!

Desventajas

It took some time to get familiar with how to use the software. Adding gantt charts for project planning would be great, but overall this program fits our needs quite well.

Ashley
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nothing in life is perfect... But FunctionFox is pretty darn close

Revisado el 27/10/2022

Before, we had to collect time per client, project and task manually from consultants every week. And then compile those time reports into a collective spreadsheet. It was like pulling teeth. But with FunctionFox, all we need to do is simply track time for users in the platform, and then export a .csv spreadsheet. It's ridiculously simple and easy – and we love it.

Puntos a favor

What we like most about FunctionFox is the ease of use. It's user-friendly, pretty self-explanatory, and it has a ton of features that would come in handy for a variety of businesses. For us, specifically, time tracking by project, task and client are super important because that's how we report our time to our clients. Prior to FunctionFox, this was a daunting task and caused many stress headaches. Now, it's simple, quick and painless.

Desventajas

There's nothing we liked least, per se. There is a feature we wanted but wasn't exactly available. When we have a certain number of hours to use per a monthly retainer, we sometimes carry over unused hours on that retainer to the next month. There was no way to track those hours as they add up, yet not go over a certain limit.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

WOW! So wonderful to hear Ashley. Thank you! :) With Gratitude.

Sarah
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Insufficient for large projects.

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Customer support is professional level. The interface is fast.

Desventajas

Frankly, the fact that the product was not flexible and customizable could not achieve the working process I wanted. It was very inadequate for me in terms of managing my projects. They don't have many functional tools for big projects.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your honest review and feedback. sorry it wasn't ideal for your needs but appreciate your comments.

Is this the Sarah H from Ohio (we have a few Sarah H)? We'd like to send you a little something for your review.

With kindness

Jaydra
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product, works well, does what we need

Revisado el 24/10/2022

What a great product, it's simple, it works well, and has never failed to do what we need. The sales and onboarding process was done very well and I felt taken-care of the entire time. I highly recommend this for time-tracking.

Puntos a favor

I love the level of detail I can drill-down to with timekeeping. Once we set up our project templates and task list template, creating new projects was a breeze. Time tracking takes a couple clicks and the records everything we need to know to bill clients and run payroll. It's not overly-complicated either. It's simple and it does exactly what it needs to do.

Desventajas

Everything is so malleable within the system, so anything that annoyed me about the program I have been able to change - I love everything about it, I have no complaints!

Time Tracker, TimeSolv y BigTime

Razones para elegir FunctionFox

Quickbooks Time used to be a product called t-sheets and it was amazing. Then Intuit got ahold of it and ruined it like they do. It stopped doing what we needed and started trying (and failing) to do a bunch of fancy integrations instead, so we had to find another solution.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a FunctionFox

I have practice management software for project tracking and invoicing for the different kinds of projects we work. Because we work multiple types of projects, we needed a time-tracking solution separate from those project management software. FunctionFox lets us track all the details we need and doesn't have to be inside any other software.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks so much Jaydra! 10/10. So pleased it's worked out so well for you. Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate it!

Claude

Feedback regarding Function Fox

Revisado el 27/1/2020

I have been very impressed with the FunctionFox staff and their project management software from the very beginning of the process. The sales rep. was very knowledgeable and explained the features and benefits very clearly. The samples and tutorials were great and made the learning process kinda fun.
FunctionFox's support team are exceptional at responding to our questions and reply promptly with detailed user friendly instruction on how to take full advantage of the powerful tools and functionality. Deciding to use FunctionFox in our face paced graphic design company was a great decision. It helps us spend more time on being creative and less time retyping project names, task names, design rates etc.

Puntos a favor

The software is designed with the creative industry in mind. You can set up project names, common tasks with specific hourly rates. When it comes time invoice a project I no longer have to request time sheets from staff. I just log in to the software, select the project name within the appropriate dates and all of the information that I need is presented quickly and efficiently which makes invoicing easy.

Desventajas

I can honestly say that I cannot find anything wrong with this software.

monday.com

Razones para cambiar a FunctionFox

We chose FunctionFox because it was originally designed for an advertising agency so it was a perfect fit for our graphic design company. Much like an advertising agency, we handle multiple details and aspects of a project. FunctionFox software helps to keep a birds eye view on project details, project costs and scheduling. It just seemed like the best choice for our company.
Lukas
  • Sector: Diseño

Great Product Great Staff

Revisado el 7/11/2022

My experience with function fox has been great. I've found the support from the company very responsive and the product

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use, with a lot of features. Was easy to learn due to the responsiveness of the team members and built in support. Couldn't recommend it more.

Desventajas

I wish the invoice ad report side was a bit more customizable but a very minor comment.

Harvest y Basecamp

Razones para cambiar a FunctionFox

It had everything I was looking for in the most simple way possible.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks so much Lukas. Such kind comments. We enjoy working with you.

Lynn

User Review

Revisado el 2/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Like the Category Calendar view the best to gain a quick reference of the overall picture of tasks for a given month.

Desventajas

Under the To Do List, would prefer to see the Upcoming Actions in order with the next one coming due. Scrolling to the bottom to see the next action(s) due is annoying.

monday.com y ClickUp

Razones para cambiar a FunctionFox

Ease of use and implementation. Excellent customer support to assist setup and learning process. Pricing per user for features and functions agreeable.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks for your kind comments Lynn. Are you from Chicago? We have a few Lynn P's using FunctionFox and we'd love to chat with you about the to do list actions. Thanks for your review & Feedback.

Ann
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Using FunctionFox in a small college marketing department

Revisado el 3/2/2020

Puntos a favor

I love how much functionality and detail I get with FunctionFox. It has enabled workflow and increased our productivity and brand consistency so we can prioritize the most strategic, outcome-oriented projects. I love that campus users all go to a single link to request work. I cannot imagine going back to an email-based request process or a lower functioning project management system.

Desventajas

The learning curve was high and hard for some. The dashboard is not as intuitive in some places as we would like.

Carter

Professional Time Tracking in a Straight-Forward App

Revisado el 25/4/2019

FunctionFox is a great tool for tracking time. It allows you to have several users tracking time under projects and tasks, so you can see how your team is using their time. From an agency standpoint, it allowed us to accurately account for our time with clients and realistically price our services. It had integration limitations and was not as flexible as we needed it to be, but for many, it is likely the right tool.

Puntos a favor

FunctionFox allows you to set up different account and projects within those accounts to help separate your time into tasks and items of your own choosing. For a marketing agency, this type of tool is essential. Function Fox offers a pretty easy to use system with several features to help make your time tracking experience easier and more accurate.

Desventajas

We ultimately moved away from FunctionFox because it was not able to integrate into our billing software. We also needed a tool that would be double as a task manager.

Steve
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use with great support!

Revisado el 21/10/2022

People and support have always been very helpful and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Time tracking and project management...with service and support.

Desventajas

Would love an app, or more responsive site for mobile phones

Basecamp

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks so much Steve. Thank you for your kind words.

We'd like to send a little something to you in the mail. Is this the Steve B from Charleston? (we have a few Steve B's) :)

With gratitude
Corina and the Fox team

Meredith

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It won't make you lunch, but it does everything else.

Revisado el 23/6/2021

We use Function Fox to keep track of our team's time and to quote future projects. The reporting gives us insight into areas we need to improve or quote differently. The system provides us with a big picture view of our workload along with the granular data for digging into the details. So far, I haven't found anything it cannot do, except make me lunch. :)

To make the most of the software, I think it's wise to have a dedicated project manager on staff, although our designers embraced it fairly quickly and enter their own actions and other data.

Puntos a favor

Function Fox provides several ways to track time, so designers have their choice of methods.

Even though we don't use it like we should (we're hiring a project manager soon), the Gantt charts are awesome for planning out a project and adjusting schedules as needed.

I don't have to train my designers how to use it; Function Fox provides one-to-one live tutorials.

Desventajas

The user interface is not as user-friendly or aesthetically pleasing as some of the other products.

PHILIP
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Design Resource Tool

Revisado el 27/1/2020

Outstanding product!

Puntos a favor

I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

Desventajas

None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Donna
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Very User Friendly

Revisado el 23/4/2020

This software has helped us stay on top of billable time & streamlined our billing process as well as helped with keeping on top of budgets.

Puntos a favor

This website is Web based so it's easy for everyone to access and stay connected.
Very good customer service.

Desventajas

I do wish it was a little easier to customize the reports on my own.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks Donna for your kind words. Always a pleasure to work with your team.

Brenda
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

FunctionFox for Architects

Revisado el 30/8/2018

My billing is generally by the hour, and so the "timer" feature is extremely helpful when working on multiple projects in a day. I also like that I can set up email reminders if I forget to fill out my timesheet.

Puntos a favor

I have a small but growing architecture practice. I tried several project management and timekeeping and accounting programs before finding FunctionFox. I have been using it for a little over a year now. It allows me to do everything in one place, from job estimating to invoicing. The most important feature I was looking for, and was having trouble finding elsewhere, was an "resource availability" function, that would keep me from scheduling myself or my employees for 180 hours/week. FunctionFox has definitely improved my organizing skills with its to do lists and progress reports. The customer service has been excellent, and the interface is easy to use and clearly organized. I recommend it for any firm, but especially small start ups.

Desventajas

Still waiting for Gantt charts. Then I think it will be perfect. They are used extensively in construction scheduling, and I would like to have the same format when scheduling the design.

Frank
  • Sector: Construcción

Powerful and works well

Revisado el 3/3/2022

I went from manually compiling labor from paper timecards, which was difficult for me to keep on top of and employees didn't do as good a job as they should have with their timecards. Switching to FunctionFox instantly brought an about face. The monthly cost is more than offset by the time I save in the office, not to mention all the things that were not getting billed on the old system. I can't recommend it enough, even for very small businesses. The system is very powerful, but I just use the basic features.

Puntos a favor

The software has finally freed me from the nightmare that is paper timecards. It's much easier to track labor hours and details on projects.

Desventajas

It's not always intuitive to find and use features that I don't regularly use, but if I get stuck, the support is always very good and they are quick to answer the phone.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

WOW! thanks for the kind feedback Frank. we appreciate your review and kind details.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I don't think I could live without it!

Revisado el 6/7/2022

FunctionFox has revolutionized my time tracking and billing process. I seriously don't think I could live without it. It has become such a vital part of my work process that I have it open all day, every day as I work to track my work time and review project priorities for the day/week.

Puntos a favor

I love the stopwatch timer for tracking my time as I work on projects each day. Having this feature has allowed me to bill for every single minute I work instead of letting things fall through the cracks. Then, at the end of the month when I am ready to invoice, I can quickly and easily produce reports for each client that show details for each task I have completed.

Desventajas

I can't think of anything I would do to improve this. It is amazing!

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Ashley - what a great testimonial. Thank you for your kindness.

Tim
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I depend on this powerful tool to manage my small business effectively

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Using the timesheet capability has become a completely natural part of my day.
The reporting by project capability provides the essential data that allows me to prepare my invoices manually (outside of FunctionFox). For my small business, its convenience and ease of use justifies the annual cost.

Puntos a favor

Easy setup of new clients, projects, tasks and hourly rates.
Very easy to pull reports of timesheets and associated fees in order to understand actuals, and use these in preparing invoices.
The ability to archive past projects and even clients keeps the program from being cluttered.

Desventajas

I only use a small part of FunctionFox's capabilities, and I have only high praise for the parts of the software that I use.

Ann

We LOVE Timefox/Function Fox

Revisado el 2/8/2022

First, the customer service is amazing. They are responsive and have always been able to answer questions and solve issues (user error) that we've had quickly and in a super-friendly manner. We love the product because it's easy to use, keeps us well organized, and and on track with projects and billing. Thanks, Function Fox!

Puntos a favor

We love the simplicity of the software interface, how user-friendly it is and that it's an app we can take anywhere we want.

Desventajas

We can't think of one. Hmm. Nope. We have literally had no issues or downtime or other problems. Maybe that there are so many cool features we haven't tried out yet...but that's on us!

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your kind review Ann. Is this the Ann from Las Vegas? we have a few Ann's :) Assuming so - We love working with you and your team

Usuario verificado

• Asistencia al cliente

Subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made

Revisado el 8/4/2016

For several years, I have used FunctionFox every day, to record my time and manage my projects. I found setup really simple, and day-to-day use is a cinch – I record my time with FunctionFox’s timer, which makes it easy to switch between clients and projects. Generating reports takes seconds, and FunctionFox has let me cut admin time that I used to spend searching through old emails and scribbled notes to do my billing. With FunctionFox, once I’ve entered my time, I can use the information for loads of things: to create more accurate estimates for similar projects; to track my actual time against my estimates (very useful for keeping clients informed); to create and adjust invoices; and to show clients exactly what I’ve done for them.

Puntos a favor

Since I started using FunctionFox, I’ve captured significantly more billable hours every month to. I find this program to be simple, flexible and really affordable. Also, customer service is completely free, with a service rep assigned specifically to me. That means I can always talk to someone who understands my business whenever I have a question, as often as I need, completely free. All in all, subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made.

Desventajas

If you’re looking for a product with all possible bells and whistles, you may need to keep looking. You can export data from FunctionFox to other programs pretty easily, but accounting features aren’t built in.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Effective timekeeping for an agency of eight

Revisado el 6/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The automatic timer is a real plus for most of our staff. The reports function is very robust and affords analysis 8 ways from Sunday. Its daily time entry/timekeeping simplicity has curbed many of our staff's bad habit of waiting until the end of the month to enter time based only on notes and emails. This means greater accuracy, more timely billing options and faster cashflow. Plus our account managers can gather and configure their own reporting for their clients without involving our administrator.

Perhaps best of all is Function Fox's lightning fast support and customer service. Best in the business from the tech support perspective and the knowledgeable assistance from our sales rep.

Desventajas

The only drawback is that it cannot be integrated, or the data cannot be exported, into several of the popular accounting apps. We handle that manually which takes a few extra strokes to generate billing, but the other advantages far outweigh that shortcoming.

James
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love the task assignment feature.

Revisado el 23/11/2018

We love the features of FunctionFox. The program has worked flawlessly since we got it, and on the rare occasion we got stuck on a feature, their staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this program is that you can assign tasks to individual employees. This allows for better tracking of project time, and the mobile app gives you the option to do that even if you aren’t in the office. The ability to create an unlimited number of clients and projects is an even greater bonus. The emailing of tasks also helps greatly with time management.

Desventajas

As we only needed it for time tracking, we haven’t encountered any negative things to say about this project. There are more features that we just don’t need, so perhaps slim lining the program would be helpful to make it more sleek-looking.

Heather

A great Time & Expense tracking tool for small-ish agencies and freelancers

Revisado el 4/10/2017

more accurate billing

Puntos a favor

I implemented this software when I owned my own agency of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. It helped tremendously to track the time spent on projects and more accurate billing. No more paper time sheets! I always had accurate data when a Client asked "how much time do we have into this". They have great customer service and is fairly reasonable in price even for smaller shops. Reporting is robust. Pretty user-friendly.

Desventajas

It's missing the Project Management piece. At least in tracking To Do's like Basecamp does. I wish I could have 1 software that does both of these things.

Jacquie

Use FunctionFox and Make Life Easier

Revisado el 5/5/2016

Puntos a favor

As an Account Manager/Office Manager I can't imagine how I would get through my day without FunctionFox. I use the action function weekly to prepare for our Monday traffic meetings and keep this up-to-date throughout the week, so I always know the status of my client projects. Running reports for monthly billing and using the invoicing tool has saved hours of time! The ability to run current client reports as well as reports from archived jobs allows me to see how time was spent, capturing billable time and expenses, and is also a great tool in preparing estimates. As easy as it is to use, if you do need help, the customer service at FunctionFox is unbeatable! Signing up for FunctionFox is one decision you absolutely won't regret.

Desventajas

Really there is nothing I don't like about FunctionFox it's a great product and fulfills the requirements I use it for.

Helen

Super Simple CRM Solution

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Puntos a favor

We love this software, it's quick, easy and very cost effective. We easily input our data into it, the fields are all editable so is bespoke to us. We haven't had to ask for much support as the software is so easy to use, but when we did the help was fast, helpful and friendly.

Function Fox has made the studio run far more efficiently, team members can book jobs in quickly and time sheets are super fast. The retainer option has been really useful too, we can also report on staff productivity and ensure timesheets are being filled out.

Desventajas

Having worked with the software for a few months I cannot find any flaws with it, we researched many CRM software solutions and most were too expensive or too complex for our needs, Function Fox gives us the option to have a basic CRM system with add-ons available if we want to expand features.

Jeremie

FunctionFox Keeps Project Management for Creative Teams Simple

Revisado el 28/8/2018

We have used FunctionFox for time and expense tracking for over 15 years. I am an early adopter and have been blown away by their consistent customer service. Their team of great people support this solid product.

Puntos a favor

Great UI, very intuitive for designers and account people. Timesheets are painless and now our expenses don’t slip through the cracks. Absolutely pays for itself. Everything an ad agency or design firm needs!

Can’t think of anything.
Whenever there was an issue, they have listened to our suggests and continue to improve the product.