Webtrends

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

3 opiniones

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

In Search of Webtrends

Revisado el 28/7/2021

I use it for my page analytics. I check the daily, monthly usage of the page. for updates on regulations accordingly. review features are important.

Puntos a favor

easy to use. I also use other programs but this is the one I use most often.

Desventajas

A little expensive compared to others. It is more suitable for e-commerce sites. I don't use integrity.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Asistencia al cliente

Great analytical reporting tool

Revisado el 5/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Webtrends allows me to create custom reports from the data captured in the logs. With the proper site tagging, I can get the data for just about anything from the site to enable me to create custom reports to use to analyze user behavior. I can drill down and even export the report results into excel.

Desventajas

Unable to set the defaults for the exports. I always have to change the max # of rows to export to all as well as the folder I wish to export to. It would be nice to be able to set these values so I do not have to change them all the time.

Paul Z.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Once running, simple A/B tooling for your website with great visual editor

Revisado el 19/5/2020

Recommended for users that don't have the full knowledge of A/B testing tools, its really doable and gives you insight information about your website and what people do on your site!

Puntos a favor

Optimize works nice on your website, not delaying the website or decreasing your page score.
Luckily the installation videos were really helpful, I even got lost a bit in the interface, but once you play around you can setup easily an a/b test or track clicks, the editor is really click and go, it shows your website and you can select a DOM element from your website.
Recommended if you don't have time to use complicated tools, but have a look at the videos first.

Desventajas

The need to have chrome and to install a plugin, maybe to create something web based, without the need for extensions, you don't see what the extension is doing and sometimes drops a connection error {"error":"read ECONNRESET","message":"read ECONNRESET"} when you want to go to fast.