Opiniones de Zoho Analytics

Zoho Analytics

Plataforma de analíticas e IE en la nube

4.3/5 (188 opiniones)
Taran R.

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Revisado el 10/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Excellent Software:
- Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability).
- Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use.
- Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

Puntos en contra

There's some areas that could be a little more developed:
- Drill down in charts could better
- Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app
- Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

Vivek W.
Traducir con Google

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Revisado el 18/1/2018

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

Puntos a favor

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Puntos en contra

- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Andre L.

Zoho Analytics review

Revisado el 17/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Customizes reports usign built in queries.

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Puntos en contra

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside

Jon P.

BI at it's Finest!

Revisado el 23/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Puntos a favor

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Praveen R.
Traducir con Google

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.

Puntos en contra

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Peter F.

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Revisado el 23/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Puntos a favor

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward.

The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck.

Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

Puntos en contra

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great).

I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

Kyle C.

Customizable

Revisado el 17/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

Puntos en contra

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional

Revisado el 8/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.

Puntos en contra

Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.

Michael K.

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Revisado el 2/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

Puntos a favor

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

Puntos en contra

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Heidi L.
Traducir con Google

Great tool with a learning curve

Revisado el 15/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

Puntos a favor

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

Puntos en contra

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Pete B.
Traducir con Google

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Revisado el 14/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

Puntos en contra

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Suresh S.

Reliable and fast Reports

Revisado el 8/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Puntos en contra

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.

Sara P.

Fabulous Product

Revisado el 17/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Puntos a favor

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

Puntos en contra

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

Almost a great product

Revisado el 4/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Puntos a favor

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Puntos en contra

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

Steve H.

Ease of user

Revisado el 17/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We currently use it to manage data around interpreter usage in various industries such as Health, Justice, Government.

Puntos a favor

Click through capability and the ability to drill down in the data.

Puntos en contra

Not much, yet to find something apart from a few bugs (that I am sure will get fixed), that really annoys me.

David D.
Traducir con Google

Productivity taken to a new level

Revisado el 11/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Intuitive Design
App Synergy
Scale-ability
Support
Fast Rollout
Cost

Puntos en contra

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects.
Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

James B.

Zoho Reports

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers.

1. Report templates
2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization.
3. Report extraction and sharing.
4. CRM integration

Puntos en contra

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.

George K.

Zoho Reports Review

Revisado el 17/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

Puntos a favor

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers.
We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Puntos en contra

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

George K.

Zoho Reports Review

Revisado el 30/11/2016

Puntos a favor

We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Tianna M.

Zoho Analytics for team Dashboards

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 10/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like the product and it works for our current need. I hope that they (and Linkedin) get an integration set up soon as that is the one thing we are missing but Facebok and Google and analytics had great native integrations.

Puntos a favor

It is low cost and allows us to set up boards easily with lots of room to customize.

Puntos en contra

I did require the help of a developer to get some information into the product as I have only some experience in dashboard creation. Help is good if you have a specific question and usually responded within an hour or two.

Nicholas R.
Traducir con Google

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

Puntos en contra

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

Zoho Analytics - show your data easily

Revisado el 13/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are helping eshops grow thair bussines and Zoho Analytics helping us with providing and presenting our results to our customers.

Puntos a favor

Clarity - everything is easy to use and clear
Connected - you can connect zoho analytics to other apps like google docs or different online app.
Powerful and sharable - you can upload live time data to your website via sharable link - awesome

Puntos en contra

I cant find customizable look, it will be better if we can change graphic of this app.

Alyssa C.

ZOHO REPORTS REVIEW

Revisado el 5/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We track numerous items in Zoho, ranging from employee productivity to lead tracking and generation. I can literally pull any report I want and it's done instantly. Love it!

Puntos a favor

The reports are so very easy to manipulate. They criteria listing is very straight forward and does not require previous experience to operate. I have never run into an issue with the reports feature.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there isn't much not to like. The reports section works well and is very easy to navigate.

Omarie P.

Favorite Zoho Feature

Revisado el 18/11/2017

Puntos a favor

This is compatible with Zoho CRM which is awesome! I can easily whip up reports for every aspect of my job. I have customized reports that are sent on a weekly basis to different contractors and departments and I am really considering adding the entire Zoho Office to my small business in the future as we grow. Great customer service.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it’s hard to find the solution to a question. It’s not always as easy as looking it up on google because of the fact that some parts of Zoho require coding. Customer service is readily available to help though, so that is sufficient for me.

Scott F.

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

Revisado el 8/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

Puntos a favor

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

Puntos en contra

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.