Opiniones de Qualtrics

Qualtrics

Plataforma de gestión de experiencias

4.8/5 (315 opiniones)
Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

It's the best - but the future is concerning

Revisado el 5/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Qualtrics is excellent all around, and has been the standard survey software among academic researchers for years for a reason. However, while the base platform is great, the organization is far from perfect. I had numerous issues deploying the offline app. After months of contacting support -- and getting zero explanation as to why my account, which was enabled for the offline app, could not access the app. After months of bothering them, they did something -- didn't tell me what -- and it worked. Their support team, while friendly, wasn't knowledgeable about their survey app and couldn't connect me with someone who was. Their best information regarding app crashes was that "the development team says it's buggy." Not super helpful considering the additional fee for the app. The timing of these experiences with support -- the same time that the Qualtrics company was sold, and immediately refocused toward the "customer experience" and CRM products they make -- has me concerned about the future of Qualtrics for academic research.

Puntos a favor

Building and deploying a basic survey in Qualtrics is very easy. Every step of the process, from writing questions to survey launch and distribution will be simple as long as you allow it to be. For advanced users, Qualtrics offers a number of methods for building in complex survey logic (such as skip patterns, display patterns, and survey flow mapping). Additionally, the built-in question types can be modified using JavaScript, allowing advanced users to ensure that the question "works" exactly as designed, without compromise. Sending the survey is exceedingly easy as long as you've got someone to send it to. Followups with those who haven't respond can be automated through their email system as well. Exporting data to a variety of formats upon survey completion is simple. As long as you've done everything right within Qualtrics, the quality of the data you export should be pretty high.

Puntos en contra

The data analysis options offered within Qualtrics are weak, as are the data cleaning options. This is a non-issue for smaller, or non-scientific surveys. However, for most of its existence Qualtrics has been licensed by universities worldwide specifically for use in scientific studies. Less experienced researchers may be misled by these lacking tools and produce inaccurate analyses based on them. The Qualtrics survey platform also offers an offline application -- for an additional fee -- which is extremely weak. It does not work with many functions that a survey used primarily online may include, such as the "request response" option. It's also prone to crashing for no clear reason. Users dealing with protected health information (i.e. those who need to be HIPAA compliant) should consider other options. While Qualtrics does consider themselves "self-assessed" to be HIPAA compliant, they do not enter business associate agreements with clients (so, they do not take liability for the protection of the data); other platforms, such as SurveyMonkey, offer full HIPAA compliance with a BAA.

Grace didomenico D.
Traducir con Google

Survey platform with the most functionality, although drawbacks for some research designs.

Revisado el 4/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Out of the all the survey platforms I have tried (survey monkey, wufoo, google forms etc.), Qualtrics has the most flexibility and functionality, without compromising the intuitive, user-friendly layout. Building surveys is painless, and when building more complicated surveys, I never hesitate to call the support team because of the short wait time and COMPREHENSIVE, USEFUL HELP.

Qualtrics allows our lab to create, share and score surveys EFFICIENTLY.

With the `Library, we can store surveys, blocks, and questions, which can be copied, edited or referenced in future projects. We have a personal libraries, and shared lab library.

`Scoring saves us days of data cleaning. We can score a survey multiple times for different categories we create (ex. categories like Depression Score, Hopelessness Subscale Score). We also can customize the point value of the question items. This is important when the Likert Scale does not follow 1-5, or when a question needs to be reverse coded. When we need more advanced/customizable calculations we use embedded data (ex. converting sum to word labels depending on cutoffs). With scoring features, data can be expertorted and ready for analysis with VERY MINIMAL data cleaning.

Before I explain the cons, I want to lead with saying support is always open and grateful for feedback and has even reached out to speak with me about what features I would like to be added.

Puntos en contra

Although useful, scoring is cumbersome, and confusing. 1. 'Scoring' does not automatically set the items point value based on how it is recoded (items need to be reverse coded when inputting AND scoring). 3. Scoring does not stay with a survey when added to library 4. Scoring also has glitched numerous times not allowing me to create new scoring categories. Support has yet to reach out to me about a solution (over 8mns later).

Embedded data (ED) also causes issues. 1. ED is case sensitive, so you must be very careful when inputting ED in logic or piped text. Often my logic is not working, or data is wrong, simply because I have an extra space at the end of my ED. Qualtrics should add the ability to choose ED you set from a dropdown eliminating this problem 3. ED has glitches for me not allowing me to view certain dropdown options in Survey Flow (also unexplained by Support)

Survey flow is also quite cumbersome. When working with a complex survey (a lot of logic/branches/ED) it is hard to navigate. Survey Flow should have a side bar of levels for easier management. Survey flow would also benefit from having a 'checker' for incorrect logic or ED, keeping me from having to use the trial and error method.

Other features I would like to see to the platform, 1. conditional formatting for email triggers. 2. ability to breakdown a survey report by individual 3. ability to link surveys reports together to look at data over time (ex. weekly report of anxiety symptoms).

Andrew P.

Designed to Advance your metrics

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This tools is fantastic for working with our Faculty and Researchers. They expect in-depth analysis and appreciate the power of Qualtrics. Our staff and administrative personnel have all learned to use Qualtrics and most of my co-workers find it easy to use and can adapt it to their various needs. This is a great option for anyone looking for a variety of analytics for surveying, and can be adapted to simpler projects as well.

Puntos a favor

The most useful part of Qualtrics is the depth of analytics you receive on your surveys, questionnaires, and other tools. In real time, as you develop your surveys you are given insights into how your data can be analyzed. It is designed to help you get the data you need back without asking unnecessary questions. The menu for building out surveys is very easy to use and the number of options and variety in types of questions gives you the ability to develop them exactly how you want. Conditional formatting is easy to implement, and there are many ways to incorporate other media into your survey/questionnaire. The surveys are built to be compatible in mobile without any additional design input as well.

Puntos en contra

At times Qualtrics is a more powerful tool than you need. I find that there are some users who adapt to Qualtrics quickly, but others simply do not need it. If you are asking straight-forward surveys and only need basic analysis, you can find easier and lower cost tools. Some people can be overwhelmed by the options and the "analysis" that come with the variety of question-types. That being said, this can be a one-size-fits-all solution, but there will be some training and trial and error involved.

Ho'omana nathan H.
Traducir con Google

Most powerful and versatile paid data collection tool I've used

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 18/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you're willing to invest the time in exploring their documentation and tutorials and your experience will be much easier and more productive. Qualtrics allows for a huge amount of customization in order to collect and safely store, organize, and analyze a wide variety of data. Highly recommend it!

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics offers more options for survey creation and distribution than nearly any other survey platform I've used, and makes data collection, storage, and analysis a fairly painless process. I'm currently using Qualtrics to distribute linguistic research to a targeted population. The anonymizing features make the software particularly attractive for the sensitive nature of some of the data I'm collecting. The output format of the data is also highly pliable and can be output into any number of analysis platforms, from Excel to SPSS and others.

Puntos en contra

It's not always very user friendly up front, but they have great documentation and with a little work, you can become an expert quickly.

Virginia M.
Traducir con Google

I've been using Qualtrics for over a year and all I can say is WOW!

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 27/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The product is intuitive, easy to use, and the online training videos made the system easy to learn as well. Implementation went very smoothly thanks to the Qualtrics employees that worked with us on setting up single-sign on and our more complex surveys. The surveys look modern, and the questions are versatile (which makes it more fun to take surveys). In my opinion, this has led to higher response rates, overall. It's also easy to analyze the data and send out reports.

Puntos a favor

The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes building surveys a breeze. There are many different question types to choose from so it's easy to find one to fit your needs, and additional survey options (such as branching, embedded data, customized messages, email triggers, and more) make the instrument very versatile. Qualtrics is also modern looking and mobile friendly, and I have seen survey response rates increase since its inception.
I have had the pleasure of working with several Qualtrics employees during implementation and found them to be extremely helpful and professional. No matter what I ask, they deliver, and quickly too! Even when I think I have a problem they can't solve, they come up with a solution that works. I also appreciate that the product is constantly evolving and making improvements based on customer feedback.

Puntos en contra

Depending on the amount of data, the Report interface can be slow to load. Also, when exporting reports to a word document or PDF, the graphs sometimes appear blurry and can be difficult to read.

Amanda K.

Great Product and It Keeps Getting Better

Revisado el 20/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I really love Qualtrics. I'd highly recommend it. It allows for great collaboration, I like that I can customize using Java or HTML, and it also applies to many types of research. The other cores are also great. I'm always excited about the newest feature rollouts and it seems they're always getting better.

Puntos a favor

I love that Qualtrics is so intuitive and has so much functionality built in. I also love that they are consistently working to improve it and roll out other useful features. I seldom find it's missing something that I need for my job.

Puntos en contra

I have hated the reporting and dashboard functionality, as well as the administration dashboard. It's not that they're terrible, but I can create better stuff for myself by downloading the raw data and manipulating it in Excel. HOWEVER, we do have major dashboard, reporting, and administration updates coming in the next month which sound very promising and like great improvements. One other negative, you can't have two people working on a project at once - it gets buggy and changes get lost. It's also difficult to have two Qualtrics pages open in your browser at once. I've managed to manipulate it to a degree, but it doesn't do super well.

Jason H.
Traducir con Google

I love experimenting with new ways I can use Qualtrics every day!

Revisado el 31/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have started to use Qualtrics and its API to capture data from users and then pass that data into our other systems. We have been developing so many ways to automate processes on our campus and Qualtrics is becoming the engine that drives the automation, but also the main interface for the end user. For example, we have been using for self enrollment for certain faculty development courses. A faculty member goes to a registration page, which is actually just a Qualtrics form, fills out a little data and then clicks the Registration button. The faculty member is then automatically enrolled in the selected course in Canvas. That's just one small use case that saves a bunch of admin time.

Puntos a favor

I literally use Qualtrics for everything but surveys. We use it as a form tool, quizzing engine, LMS course enrollment, and so much more. If you want to capture any type of data from a customer and literally do anything you want with it, you need to take a good look at Qualtrics.

Puntos en contra

One feature I wish was available in Qualtrics would be the ability to use 'Switch' statements in the survey tool. It's set up so that you have to use tons of 'If' statements to set embedded data (variables) to specific data.

Jennifer P.

The Gold Standard

Revisado el 12/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Another thing to consider when evaluating Qualtrics is that they have an incredible support team. From your account manager, to your success manager, to the random people you connect with within the support organization, everyone has been stellar. I know that if I have a problem or even a random question, they will make sure I'm taken care of. It's a great relationship and they really care about each of their customers on an individual level.

Puntos a favor

Where to begin? Qualtrics is truly the gold standard in survey software. They have built an exemplary product over the years and keep adding more inventive features to be a whole system solution. Unlike other softwares that are either easy and basic with limited functionality or powerful with a steep learning curve, Research Core is both easy to use at a very basic level and has the power to handle any sophisticated needs you can think of. I've yet to run into a way to survey that the software can't pull off.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I can think of is one time that I found an incomplete answer in the knowledge base, but that's me REALLY trying to think of a negative.

Mark H.
Traducir con Google

A very powerful survey application, very intuitive to use! Extremely flexible, superb support

Revisado el 4/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

great survey tools obviously, but we have built some wonderful educational applications as well
Without the flexibility of Qualtrics we would never have even tried to create these apps on our own.

Puntos a favor

The broad variety of question types, the generally intuitive inteface that lets you start simply, but encourages you to explore its more poweful features. I like the ability to easily get data out in a variety of formats (SPSS, CSV, etc) and add Tableau support was a huge plus!!! The ability to customize the look and feel is very nice, and the flexible distribution options (email, anonymous links, etc) work very well for us. The ability to embed objects in the GUI Editor is awesome, we have built training, teaching modules in Qualtrics without advanced tech help just because the tools are so easy to use!!

Puntos en contra

the Table of Contents tool is limited by rules put on place for surveys. We'd like to see educational options settings that would allow more creative use of Qualtrics for educational use.

Jason H.

Qualtrics: More Than Just a Survey

Revisado el 15/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Qualtrics is much more than survey software. In fact, I use it for everything but surveys. I've begun the creation of Quick-Help support tool that is powered by Qualtrics. A user is taken down specific path based on his/her individual needs. After entering the needed information, emails are fired off to the people who can fulfill the user's request. The ability to use Qualtrics as my own kind of ticket support system is crucial to fulfilling our users' needs in a systematic and efficient way.

Puntos a favor

I love how granular you can get with every type of action you want to perform. You can use general methods for logic, or create your own with ease. Qualtrics is can be generic as you want, or as customizable as you need.

Puntos en contra

I wish Qualtrics wouldn't charge for additional question types. For example, add the form upload and signature question types, you have to pay a fee for each.

Matthew M.
Traducir con Google

Versatile solution that capably supports my organization's online data collection needs

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Streamlines and expedites the collection, analysis, and dissemination of large volumes of data across the organization, putting staff in closer control of their projects.

Puntos a favor

It handles all phases of the online data collection in a variety of modes, whether surveys are distributed by email, posted online, shared via social media, etc. Developers make constant improvements and welcome input from users. It includes a lot of lesser-known but very handy features that improve the experience for survey respondents and researchers alike. Although it's mainly point-and-click based, it does allow some customizations with html, css, and javascript for those who are familiar with them. The design control is user friendly; with Qualtrics it takes little effort to create visually appealing online surveys and forms! Finally, in an enterprise account like ours, the number of different options that can be enabled and disabled for users sets Qualtrics far apart from other tools I've used.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a little more customization available for standard respondent messages, and enhanced validation between numeric fields and with calculations. Bounced email diagnostics would also be very helpful to have.

Heather W.
Traducir con Google

This product is offered to students and staff at my university to use through our single sign-in.

Revisado el 8/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As an Outreach Clinician on a college campus I frequently have to get opinions, interests, and availability of multiple contacts in a variety of demographics and as a user I am able to share others contact databases and view ongoing projects. Using this as an RSVP function allows me to gather interest, plan events, take reservations and easily reach out to respondents who have/have not responded (but it would be easier it more contacts could be added to ONE distribution after the fact to reduce the number of them that have to be sent when there are stragglers.)

Puntos a favor

Trackability and ease of statistical evaluation when you're not a math-minded individual. There are plenty of "how-to's" and user instructions for producing high quality surveys quickly.

Puntos en contra

How the contacts work for adding more contacts to a signal distribution. Also, there is some trouble in getting the import function for .csv files for contacts.

Kathleen C.
Traducir con Google

Excellent experiences with Qualtrics!

Revisado el 16/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

An easy to use system that not only collects data, but allows us to also create reports - both reports that we can export, and reports that we can share via link.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use. When working with people with various skill levels, it's nice to have a system that anyone can learn. We really like the variety of question types and the ability to create custom reports from the data.

Customer service is also outstanding - whenever I've had an issue, they've been able to talk me through it fairly quickly. The support reps are very well trained. The support site is also great.

I also know from past experience that Qualtrics does look at suggestions sent by users , and I appreciate that they have implemented changes to the system based on user feedback. Because of that, I always encourage people to let Qualtrics know if there's an issue or if there's a feature they'd like to see.

Puntos en contra

We're a non-profit and it's a little pricey; I wish they had smaller packages for non-profits and small organizations, or monthly options for some features (i.e. SMS messaging - we only need this a few times a year.)

Katie D.
Traducir con Google

No better way to collect data

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 9/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Qualtrics is an amazing software. It has really helped me when working with HR needs assessments or other data collecting activities.

Puntos a favor

Collecting and analyzing data with Qualtrics is easy. From setup, to design, to distribution, Qualtrics has your back. It is constantly giving you tips and tricks to make your research better. This only helps you in the long run.

Puntos en contra

Depending on what level of account you have, you can be limited in response options. Unlimited everything is the way to go if you're going to be utilizing the software often or have a lot of responses you intend to collect.

Ryan O.

Qualtrics Gets It

Revisado el 18/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We leverage the Qualtrics Research Platform to drive key decisions for the overall direction of our organization, assess the needs and well being of those associated to our organization and on and on. We truly cover the full spectrum of use with this product and it has been absolutely critical in the decision making process and in helping us drive forward in our work. Qualtrics simply has it together.

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics is well run from top to bottom. Their products are excellent, intuitive and are capable of supporting customers of all variations. Unlike so many companies that get one thing right and then drop the ball in another area, Qualtrics excels at every level. Their software is excellent, their integration support and API is excellent and their support is hands down the absolute best in the tech industry. There's really no question in my mind why they were gobbled up before they could complete their IPO.

Puntos en contra

Because I typically have to deal with low level interaction with Qualtrics (APIs etc.) my ONLY complaint is that they have a lot of undocumented features. However, their support is THE BEST and they always help me through finding those features when I need them.

Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

Powerful survey tool with user-friendly interface

Revisado el 20/8/2018

Puntos a favor

The functionality of Qualtrics has dramatically improved over the past five years. There is now much more flexibility in customization, saving questions to blocks and libraries, analysis and reporting, and even appearance. There is a big range of question types and lots of options for customization for each question, and it's easy to drag-and-drop to rearrange the survey. There are some powerful analysis tools and you can easily download your data in different formats (CSV, TSV, SPSS, XML, etc.).

The user/survey-taker side is clear and has been problem-free for our needs.

Puntos en contra

Can sometimes run into issues with scrolling and saving changes to surveys when using Qualtrics on my iPad.

Chad ian P.

Excellent Platform

Revisado el 26/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In this day and age, having mobile-friendly administration of data is key. This massive organization uses many data collection products/vendors, but Qualtrics is the only that I know of which works mobile administration into processes so easily

Puntos a favor

The analytics options for performing certain data manipulations in the system before exporting data makes developing reports a very quick process. I love the chat-based support function as well.

Puntos en contra

I find it odd that when removing (decrementing) cases from data sets, as I always do to remove preview data, that the time that the system takes to update numbers is rather long. I chatted with product support one day and was given a work-around (i.e., add an embedded data survey block in survey flows), but is still odd.

Sharon H.
Traducir con Google

I have been using this program for about 5 years and find it to be essential to my business.

Revisado el 13/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am able to conduct research for customers that I used to contract for. It helps my business and keeps me up to date on a number of new methodologies. I am focusing on B2B customers now and this is a very helpful tool for both conducting surveys and analyzing the data.

Puntos a favor

Software is fairly intuitive and support group is great at answering questions quickly. Customer support has really improved over the years. You just have to call to get a person quickly. Generally very knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

Takes some time to get familiar with the software. Online chat is slow probably due to lack of staffing. If you want help you have to call. They add new things constantly, hard to keep up, but that is actually a good thing.

Natalia A.

Qualtrics is great!

Revisado el 14/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics is very robust. It has so many functionalities that I cannot think or any data collection process that it could not meet my needs. I can always collect exactly what I want.
I love creating surveys in Qualtrics. The customer support is the best I have seen. The help/resource page is extremely comprehensive and easy to follow.
I have fun building survey in Qualtrics.
I always say: "These Qualtrics people know what they are doing!"

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes too much html coding to achieve the perfect look you are trying to achieve - complex font and style formatting are a bit time consuming at times.

Corey A.
Traducir con Google

Qualtrics, while a little tough to get a hang of, is incredibly functional and adaptable.

Revisado el 1/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I benefit from the ease of survey design, and my research benefits from the complexity of surveys that you can design!

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about this software is that once you get a hang of the smaller quirks and settings, you are able to do incredible things in terms of survey design and distribution. The ability to design complex experiments with logic branches and switches that are triggered by the number of people that have taken the survey or even answered a specific question in a specific way is extraordinary. Even with all of this that I've mentioned, almost everything is done without the need of knowledge of javascript - something very intimidating to many.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is that it has a rather shallow learning curve - that is, it takes a long time to get used to its quirks. Slowly but surely you will become comfortable, but it is only once you have taken the time to read through their guides or done enough trouble shooting yourself.

Alicia K.
Traducir con Google

Industry standard for survey research

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 13/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Enjoyable experience; I don't feel frustrated by software that doesn't do what I need or that is overly complicated.

Puntos a favor

Easily write, edit, and send surveys that follow review board standards and maintain data privacy for participants. Qualtrics combines the ease of a Google Forms type application with the multitude of features needed to navigate quantitative and qualitative survey question data. Replicate questions, create multiple versions of a survey and save them, see participant completion rates and send out secure links easily as well.

Puntos en contra

Costs more than free options such as surveymonkey, etc. but the ability to save your data and see multiple outputs of that data is worth it.

Amber H.

Powerful Tool for Data Collection

Revisado el 21/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Create surveys and analyze data at a basic to advanced level.

Puntos a favor

Qualtrics allows for the creation of basic up to advanced surveys, with a robust platform that is there when you need it, but optional when you don't. I appreciate that Qualtrics has predictive tools such as suggestions for the type of question and even for the available answers. It is easy to rearrange questions and while there is a small learning curve, using tools such as "flow logic" for advanced options. Further, the tool provides options for organizing your surveys and makes it easy to deploy/close them from the site.

Puntos en contra

While the survey setup is relatively easy, downloading data can often be burdensome and time-consuming. For my work, I often want to drill down and few answers based upon a selected response, but while viewing it on the website does not take long, compiling and downloading a PDF report is something that I don't look forward to doing.

Joost B.

So versatile, easy

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 8/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been using survey software for almost 10 years now. We recently switched to Qualtrics from Fluidsurveys (acquired by SurveyMonkey) and have absolutely no regrets. Building surveys is extremely easy and their library with predefined choice options & questions is a real time saver. Via their API we are able to present survey results directly to clients through our own platform. Yes, maybe Qualtrics is a bit more expensive than other SAAS solutions out there, but I haven't seen any organization delivering support as good as they do. We are a small professional services firm and at first I thought Qualtrics was (purely) focused on large enterprises. But honestly, I feel like a real valued customer.

Puntos a favor

Extremely versatile, easy to use, extensive knowledge library (university).

Puntos en contra

At first glance their workflow is different from other survey software vendors out there. But reading some articles on how to achieve advanced survey objectives, it totally makes sense.

Deena K.
Traducir con Google

Formatting a survey on your own is easy even for more complicated tasks.

Revisado el 15/6/2017

Puntos a favor

It's flexible. It has options for online and offline surveys. Importing questions from previous surveys is seamless, editing and reordering questions is simple. There are built-in features for a wide range of question and response situations. Qualtrics overs 24-hour support and tutorials for complex programming tasks to get you the design you need. The support staff are professional, friendly, fast and knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

Ocassionally I've run into glitches and had to delete and re-enter questions to get rid of an issue. Editing (and re-editing) wouldn't fix the issue.

Daniel G.
Traducir con Google

The Best...Simply the Best!

Revisado el 18/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I always get great service and support from the support line. They are focused, professional and help to solve any issue that I have.

Puntos a favor

I like the people the best, but the software is intuitive and easy to use. It's like and Apple product, you don't really need a manual to use it right out of the gate.

Puntos en contra

I don't like finding out that something changed when I log in. I would rather have been told ahead of time that things were changing and I should expect X Y or Z.