Avaza

4,6 (421)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Gestión de proyectos todo en uno y centrada en el cliente para equipos.

Calificación general

4,6 /5
(421)
Relación calidad-precio
4,7/5
Funcionalidades
4,5/5
Facilidad de uso
4,6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4,7/5

96%
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

421 opiniones

Pablo
Pablo
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solución avanzada de gestión de tareas y del tiempo

Revisado el 5/2/2023

Es un software para colaborar y gestionar tus proyectos de manera eficiente a través de la...

Es un software para colaborar y gestionar tus proyectos de manera eficiente a través de la integración de herramientas específicas, lo que te permite aumentar la productividad y la eficiencia de tu equipo y mejorar la gestión de proyectos.

Puntos a favor

Avaza es una plataforma integral para trabajar en equipo que incluye herramientas para proyectos, tiempo y facturación, lo que permite a los equipos colaborar y mantener una visión completa de su trabajo.

Desventajas

Si has usado antes plataformas de gestión de tareas no vas a tener problema, eso sí, utilizar algunas extensiones adicionales puede resultar más costoso que en otras plataformas.

Brayan
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Tu facturación con Avanza

Revisado el 27/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Es un aplicativo muy atractivo e intuitivo nos ha funcionado de maravilla en el área de nomina.

Desventajas

Es algo compleja su implementaron pero funciona de maravilla

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Buen software de gestión de proyectos

Revisado el 14/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Tiene muy buena interfaz. Además es muy intuitivo, fácil de utilizar. Destacar la rapidez que presenta.

Desventajas

A día de hoy no he encontrado nada que no me haya gustado.

Santiago
Santiago
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects.

Revisado el 13/4/2019

The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time,...

The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

Puntos a favor

One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

Desventajas

It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

Kristin
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Incredibly intuitive and efficient

Revisado el 11/10/2022

We needed a tool that our operations people and other team members could use to enter their time,...

We needed a tool that our operations people and other team members could use to enter their time, create estimates, projects, and invoices, and communicate easily between workers and approvers. This program was built by people who understand what is needed to support a proper project management workflow. Absolutely no complaints.

Puntos a favor

We can move smoothly from estimate to projects/tasks to invoicing in a click. Everything is obvious, smooth, uncluttered. Nothing is hidden behind nested menus or un-obvious navigational labels. Best project management software I've tested, and I've tested dozens.

Desventajas

Nothing. And if we ever have a question or issue, customer support is fantastic.

Tarun
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A tool which need enhancements to cope up with the new technology changes!

Revisado el 27/11/2019

It was a good tool but not meeting our expectations. We switched to a different product.

It was a good tool but not meeting our expectations. We switched to a different product.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use.
Have a mobile app. You can complete your tasks on the go.
Reports

Desventajas

User Interface is old and laggy.
They need to upgrade there app for iOS devices. It hangs up a lot.

Respuesta de Avaza Software

Hi Tarun,

We are glad to inform you that we have recently rolled out our native Time Tracking app, soon to be followed by the Expense Management app.

We are also about to introduce significant improvements to the main Avaza app.

Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team via chat or email (support@avaza.com) with your suggestions.

Lauren
Calificación general
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Streamlining studio processes

Revisado el 26/9/2019

Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own...

Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

Puntos a favor

As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

Desventajas

This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down.
As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

merve
Calificación general
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent report generation, project management, and customer service

Revisado el 5/12/2022

It is practical, uncomplicated, tidy, and straightforward to use. The chat feature is excellent...

It is practical, uncomplicated, tidy, and straightforward to use. The chat feature is excellent because it keeps everything in one location. The timesheets make it simple to keep track of estimates and assess how accurate you are now or have been in the past so that you can develop estimates that are more accurate going forward. For us, this function is fantastic.

Puntos a favor

The reports are really useful for project management, billing, and keeping track of our location across the entire firm. We can immediately act on all the information and make decisions because we can see the status of each employee at a glance, as well as any potential overruns compared to timetables, costs, and chargeable. We can create tasks with Avaza, assign them to team members, and keep track of who has completed what. The software contains a chat room where everyone working on the project can discuss the work, as well as a calendar and Gantt chart for each project so we can view the status of all activities on one page.

Desventajas

At this point, practically nothing. In the past week, I've tested around 8 different systems from other vendors, and this one is by far the finest and meets all the criteria. Alerts tailored to each activity would be quite useful. Additionally, the option to quickly assign time or projects to users on a daily basis rather than for the duration that the job is open would be useful.

Giles
Calificación general
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best project management system out there 5*

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same...

Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same system.

Puntos a favor

It's a complete solution and shares most of the best features of it's competitors. The fact that you can not only project manage but also use it for account keeping is a game changer. Very reasonable pricing too. Best product on the market be a LOOOOOONG way!

Desventajas

I use the estimates to generate my projects. If you have to make changes to the estimate (eg. client asks for something additional within a project) you cannot update the project you created and have to make a whole new project and then manually update any time you have captured against tasks. Bit painful that.

Alternativas consideradas

monday.com y Wrike

Razones para elegir Avaza

Streamtime pricing and limitations

Software anterior

Streamtime

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

Better solution. Accoutn keeping features Better pricing Better trial terms
Marylou
Calificación general
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New to Avaza and likely to stay

Revisado el 2/4/2021

I’m quite pleased with Avaza. I switched over from Monday.com and of course the price here is so...

I’m quite pleased with Avaza. I switched over from Monday.com and of course the price here is so affordable, which is great since price is why we did not stay at Monday.com past their free trial. I remember thinking Avaza really wasn’t all that different in layout, which is a good thing, but it’s some of the extra features here and there that I need to learn more about as I continue to get comfortable with the site.

Puntos a favor

Mostly being able to work with other people who aren’t with me physically. There’s a lot of details that can be involved and I’m still able to have others stay on the same page as me. Side note, so in love with the fact you guys have an app.

Desventajas

I’m not sure if this is an option but a task prioritization feature is always helpful to me. There’s always something that needs to get done, but deciding what to get done first and being able to identify it quickly is important to me.

Respuesta de Avaza Software

Hi Marylou,

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a detailed review.

Avaza supports prioritising tasks. You can configure priorities based on your needs with colour codes. Tasks can be grouped by priority as well.

Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with setting up your Avaza account and answer any questions you may have.

Rachel
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price

Revisado el 6/2/2020

Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds...

Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

Puntos a favor

I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month.
You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

Desventajas

The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

Alternativas consideradas

BQE CORE Suite, Streamtime, ServiceM8, ProWorkflow y Podio

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

It had all the features I wanted, especially the seamless integration with QuickBooks without the need for a third party software all for an affordable monthly price. You can have up to 10 users before you need to pay for additional users and additional users only cots $5USD per user per month whereas other companies charge anywhere from $10-$20 per month. Definitely more bang for your buck. The system is easy to use and meets the needs of basic project management.
Andrew
Calificación general
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature rich project management and client billing solution

Revisado el 26/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Many features for project management including custom tasks and timesheet categories to standardize information across users. The ability to section off portions of projects and bill for those sections specifically. Easy to use gantt charting. In application communication tools. In-depth custom reporting.

Desventajas

At first the organization of information is a little confusing and people see it as cumbersome, but after some time its pretty easy. The reports are nice but they have so many options it takes some time to figure out what options will give you what you need. Single project quick view dashboard (time or $$ left in budget, items past due summary) not available, but can get there with custom reports once you figure out how to do it.

Alternativas consideradas

Forecast y Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

The structure of our projects can be modeled more appropriately in Avaza than could be done in Harvest. The gantt chart feature in Avaza was a big seller as well as the ability to attach files other than in the expenses section. Cost.
Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Project management done right

Revisado el 27/12/2019

So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

Puntos a favor

Avaza allows you to manage project of varying degrees of complexity in an organic and logic way. The tasks can be viewed as lists, kaban board or layout out against timeline through gnatt view

Desventajas

Resource scheduling is not as useful as it could be as it force to schedule a resource for the same amount of hours everyday which is unrealistic

Debra
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Tried over a dozen resource management tools and chose Avaza

Revisado el 2/1/2020

The more I use Avaza, the more I like it and the more I can see us using additional features.
It's...

The more I use Avaza, the more I like it and the more I can see us using additional features.
It's been positive and we're glad to have chosen Avaza over the many other options out there.

Puntos a favor

We are a 10 person creative agency and were looking software to help us manage our schedules and resources. We wanted a clear, intuitive interface that would allow in-app communication and file sharing, color-coding to distinguish clients, a calendar view by team member or project view, a tracking of hours against total project budgets. The customer support is fast and friendly.

Desventajas

Setting up projects and tasks takes a bit of time, but there are robust reporting options that are worth the input time. I also wish that when, on the team calendar view, you dragged a task from (for example) four days to three days that the total hours would stay the same but be spread over a new date range rather than the driver being the number of days with hours/day locked.

Nupur
Calificación general
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy collaboration and Time tracking

Revisado el 8/4/2020

Its been very helpful. We are able to easily collaborate without clients and all information sits...

Its been very helpful. We are able to easily collaborate without clients and all information sits in a centralized space.

Puntos a favor

Timesheet feature (Billable vs Non-Billable tracking)
Extensive reporting
Task allocation

Desventajas

I am satisfied with what this product offers. My suggestion is that we should have the ability to assign tasks to multiple users.

Alternativas consideradas

Ravetree

Razones para elegir Avaza

Pricing and features that are available in Avaza.

Software anterior

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

Value for money
Eileen
Eileen
Calificación general
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tool that increases productivity and teamwork

Revisado el 22/5/2023

Avaza is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool for managing projects and tasks. It is a robust and...

Avaza is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool for managing projects and tasks. It is a robust and reliable platform that has improved the way my team works, and has increased efficiency and productivity.

Puntos a favor

Its drag-and-drop features make it possible to plan tasks and milestones quickly. I like that the platform has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, which makes it easy for my team and I to stay organized and track the progress of projects. In addition, Avaza offers a wealth of features, such as the ability to sync with other tools, track time, and generate detailed reports. This has allowed my team to save time and focus on the most important tasks.

Desventajas

It can sometimes be a bit slow to load, which can be frustrating when trying to work on high priority projects and needing a quick turnaround.

Erica
Calificación general
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'll Never Use Another Software

Revisado el 24/6/2022

Easy to use and seamless once you get setup. Overall I love all their features.

Easy to use and seamless once you get setup. Overall I love all their features.

Puntos a favor

The time tracking and filter reporting system were a must have for me when shopping for softwares. Avaza is the only software that met those needs perfectly.

Desventajas

If I had to put something, I'd say that task roll-overs aren't as suitable as I would like. I would like for the new created tasks to be able to roll-over with more clarity as to which new job this is. Also, I do not like that completed tasks continue to show up as a timesheet task after completion as this over-populates and confuses this area. This would be never ending if you had weekly task completions that rolled over.

Jitendra
Calificación general
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we...

Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

Puntos a favor

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply.

PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

Desventajas

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best all-in-one solution for project management and automated billing

Revisado el 17/1/2023

Avaza is the best business management solution that helps us optimize our results with its...

Avaza is the best business management solution that helps us optimize our results with its automation features.Very useful

Puntos a favor

Avaza has allowed us to streamline our operations, resources and manage different projects more efficiently. It also provides us with very good analytical functionality for creating reports that benefit our business.

Desventajas

The current interface is very well optimized by the avaza team for me I have no problem for the moment with the application

Tim
Calificación general
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My Review of Avaza - What it Is Amazing

Revisado el 4/12/2023

Puntos a favor

I have used Avaza and it makes task management and time tracking easy
It comes with some great remote work support features and some amazing collaboration features

Desventajas

It has handled well and no need to discredit its capabilities.

Rahul
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I had really great experience using Avaza.

Revisado el 22/12/2022

Overall, Avaza is a decent project management tool, but there are a few things that could be...

Overall, Avaza is a decent project management tool, but there are a few things that could be improved.

Puntos a favor

There are many things to love about Avaza, but for me the best part is the ability to easily collaborate on projects with team members. With Avaza, we can easily assign tasks, manage projects, and keep everything organized in one place. This makes it easy to stay on top of our work and get things done efficiently.

Desventajas

I didn't love the way Avaza handled notifications. I found myself getting a lot of email notifications that I couldn't easily control.

Quintus
Quintus
Calificación general
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Avaza is absolutely amazing

Revisado el 14/12/2018

The software is really amazing in that I have used it for so much more than what I initially...

The software is really amazing in that I have used it for so much more than what I initially anticipated. I now use it for recurring invoices too and managing support contracts. It is so easy to use overall

Puntos a favor

The huge list of functionality and ease of use. Great set of standard reports. The software replaces a few other tools - project management, financial, timesheets, tracking expenses, reporting

Desventajas

I feel the project scheduling part of the software can be enhanced and the Gantt Chart view. That does not mean that it is not useful - it just does not work easily when the plan changes or for advanced scheduling

Respuesta de Avaza Software

Hi Quintus,

We are glad to let you know that we have added significant new improvements to our Resource Scheduling module including scheduling by total hours, sorting by availability and a lot more.

Please check it out and feel free to reach out to our friendly support team with any further feedback on support@avaza.com or via direct chat from within the app or our website.

Daintree
Calificación general
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Definitely aiming to be all-in-one software

Revisado el 20/9/2021

Good, solid tool with good reliability.

Good, solid tool with good reliability.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to navigate and use, and the project boards are quite customisable.

Desventajas

It does not excel at any one thing, but rather is seeking to do many (all?) things. Also, the pricing model (while inexpensive) is confusing/restrictive.

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent Tool for Project Management!

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Our agency has multiple teams members that work from home, are in a "satellite office" or are...

Our agency has multiple teams members that work from home, are in a "satellite office" or are traveling for meetings. Having Avaza we're able to all communicate in one place, keep track of projects (and therefore keep them moving quickly) and easily see progress and/or hold ups with a project.

Puntos a favor

Avaza is super intuitive, easy to use, organized and has a visually appealing interface. It really seems that the designers of the software made the User Experience their top priority, which helps make for a simple and efficient daily use.

Desventajas

While there are some issues with Avaza, they're all very minor. Simple things like limited viewing options for time sheets, the inability to assign tasks to multiple users, and the limited templates.

Karla
Calificación general
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la opinión

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for my needs

Revisado el 5/9/2019

Im loving it, its helping me saving hours of work.

Im loving it, its helping me saving hours of work.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and makes my life easier. I can have everything I want in just one place.

Desventajas

Not to many custom options for products and does not set the product number in sequence

Alternativas consideradas

Scoro

Razones para elegir Avaza

Price

Software anterior

Scoro

Razones para cambiar a Avaza

Cheaper