SutiExpense

4,5 (178)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de informes de gastos intuitivo, simple e inteligente

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 16/12/2022

Muy buena rapida y eficaz para ahorrar tiempo

Muy buena rapida y eficaz para ahorrar tiempo

Puntos a favor

Su gestión de facturación rapidez y fluidez

Desventajas

Algunas opciones no las utilizaria en mi opinión

Rich

SutiExpense Review

Revisado el 15/4/2013

Highly recommend

Highly recommend

Puntos a favor

We vetted 6 providers before deciding to use SutiExpense.
Suti support was a great project management assistance throughout implementation. They required weekly online meetings to keep the implementation moving forward with tasks assigned and reviewed each meeting. It was thorough and successful.
Since service implementation, our users have found it to be easy to use overall.
Besides the ease of implementation and user reaction, the other major plus has been the responsiveness of the support and programming staff. We have made numerous requests to make the service easier for our users and more effective for our cost controls. Almost every request has been incorporated. The end result has been a great addition to our system and a project that our IT department was commended for initiating and completing.

Desventajas

We literally had over a 100 requests for tweaks to their system / software service. These were items that are particular to our industry needs. To date, less than 6 could not be implemented in the current architecture. So we have no "cons" to list.

Betsy
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

SutiExpense Review

Revisado el 18/2/2019

We wanted SutiExpense to treat the expense report submissions as a vendor transaction instead of an employee transaction. Approximately 800 volunteers were already in our financial software as vendors and they were submitting paper expense reports. SutiExpense support worked to make this happen, migrating the transactions from SutiExpense to the vendor database in our financial software. While this took several months to complete, we feel it was worth the extra time.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. We rolled the software out to approximately 850 volunteers and staff. Overall we have received very positive feedback on how easy it is to use and the quick turn around time to receive reimbursement. Prior to SutiExpense volunteers and staff submitted paper expense reports with receipts attached.

Also, SutiExpense's willingness to work with us on the changes we requested.

Desventajas

That we couldn't default the GL coding based on the purpose of the expense report. We put this in a recent SutiExpense survey and we've received notification that they are working to make this happen.

Kevin
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Titan QPS

Getting expenses turned in timely have been improved

Getting expenses turned in timely have been improved

Puntos a favor

It is an acceptable means to input expenses.

Desventajas

I cant see the charges made as they are made.

Alternativas consideradas

SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a SutiExpense

Price
Dennis
  • Sector: Construcción

Westrn Regional Sales Manager

Revisado el 5/12/2018

This requires minimal time, I use to use excel SutiExpense is a time saver and allows me to do sales and not accounting. I have been using for two years and I can't recall any issues that were costly.

Puntos a favor

Mobile, Ease of Reporting and Ease of reviewing past reports & receipts.

Desventajas

When corporate adds new monthly mileage costing, I have to delete and reload the App for the new rates to be available.

Respuesta de SutiSoft

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that SutiExpense is saving you time!

To help you save more time in regards to updates, instead of having to delete and re-install the SutiExpense mobile app, next time you can save some steps by simply navigating to Settings > Sync within the mobile app.

This will automatically sync your mobile app with the updates that your corporate administrator has made.

SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Katri
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Very User Friendly for All Global Users

Revisado el 6/9/2018

We find our card expenses are turned in more frequently as the users feel the phone app and processes are so easy.

Puntos a favor

Able to use across many currencies and countries without issue. The phone app is best a big win for our users.

Desventajas

Reporting across our 30 programs could be more robust as we currently run individual reports. Suti is working on a solution for us.

John
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

John Gardipee MSW

Revisado el 5/12/2018

It makes check submissions quick and saves a great deal of time in my busy schedule.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to get familiar with and to use.

Desventajas

There is nothing I disliked it is a fantastic tool.

Brian
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

end user functional review

Revisado el 23/3/2021

I found it clumsy at startup, but after the first two or three reports I found it much more convenient than doing the old paper reports. Suti and I are friends now.

Puntos a favor

the 'app' version is surprisingly easy to use and friendly. I use this generally for creating new reports and submitting manual receipts for re-imbursement. I also like the ability to send receipts via email and use both the app submitted and emailed receipts when I create my reports. I generally do reports right away now when the expenses occur rather than accumulating them like I used to when I submitted on paper.

Desventajas

Managing the images is a little clumsy some times, particularly if I need to 'call out' two different expense categories on a single receipts. I would like to have the ability to 'annotate' the images, circle things, make comments on the image.. And I would like to be able to create my own 'categories' as long as I give a GL department and account. I submit a lot under 'miscl' and it's hard to annotate where it should be charged.

Robert
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

My Opinion

Puntos a favor

The ease of the system, moving tab to tab. Wish I had this years ago..

Desventajas

Sometimes put incorrect dollar amounts from receipt

Carlos

Simplistic Expense Reporting

Revisado el 21/9/2019

I have now been using SutiExpense for 4 years I use it almost daily works great for me.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity and user friendly software makes for reduction in hours that it used to take to complete expense reports I simply take pictures complete expense details and send to my receipts account.

Nice Icons for each expense type makes for easier tracking .

Desventajas

I really did not find any negatives this product was an upgrade very user friendly and practical for us.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Overall, I've had a positive experience with this tool. Most importantly it's easy to navigate.

Puntos a favor

I find it easy to navigate and overall it's intuitive.

Desventajas

The OCR function is usually way off to the point that I don't use it.

Ashlan
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

SutiExpense review

Revisado el 17/5/2019

Overall Suti has been great to work with. We look forward to getting more comfortable with the software and would recommend the software to other companies.

Your support team is great!

Puntos a favor

Our company really likes the real time of the mobile app and how user friendly it is.

Desventajas

When you select a date range to import transactions it wont pull your entire statement if the transaction or posting date is different.

Wish you guys had on site training or are able to log in and screen share to make sure we are using the full functionality.

Alternativas consideradas

Expensify y SAP Concur

Razones para cambiar a SutiExpense

It was user friendly and cost efficient.
Brian
  • Sector: Impresión

Overall good product

Puntos a favor

Convenient, easy to use. App works well.

Desventajas

Sometimes receipts get dropped after linking to an expense.

Mark
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Experience with Suti

Revisado el 11/12/2018

Puntos a favor

It is easy to keep expense reports organized.

Desventajas

There are some things that could be "remembered" by the software that would make things much easier. For example, locations, currencies, etc. have to be entered multiple times over the course of an expense report. When I travel domestically, the software is much easier to process and functionally more streamlined than when I am traveling internationally. For me, the latter is far more common.

Respuesta de SutiSoft

Hi Mark,

We appreciate your feedback!

In regards to the system memorizing common values, we have the option under Misc > Preferences to indicate your locations, currency, and other options.

Also, please note that once you submit an expense report, SutiExpense will remember the values you have entered and will suggest the next time you fill out your expense report.

SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Eric
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Suti saves hours of data entry

Revisado el 15/11/2018

Replaced our excel based system with Suti, improved our reimbursement time by 5 days and reduced data entry by 15 hours a month. All of the remote employees love it and cant stop raving about how much better expense reimbursement is now.

Puntos a favor

Easy interface, electronic approvals, rejection at the line level.

Desventajas

Reporting is a bit rigid, more flexibility with which fields you can add to a report would be an asset.

Phil

First review

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Been A good too thus far!

Been A good too thus far!

Puntos a favor

Once you learn the system, it’s makes reporting expenses MUCH less painless, let’s face it, expense reporting is a fan favorite. Much better than the reporting systems I have used previous positons.

Desventajas

That you cannot use it off-line. There are times I would like to catch up on expenses while on a flight, but unable to without a cellular/Wi-Fi connection.

Bill
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

SutiExpense is Easy & Quck

Revisado el 11/12/2018

We use SutiExpense for all expense reporting. The software interface is unfriendly and is it has proven to be a valuable tool for our company

Puntos a favor

the software is intuitive.
SutiExpense is very easy to use
Simple download of receipts
Easy Approval process with email notifications, makes the approval process transparent

Desventajas

I happy with the software and cannot recommend any changes at this time.

Ben
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Expense Reporting is a Breeze

Revisado el 19/9/2019

I don’t have any issues using Suti, nothing that is operationally dependent, just preferential. :)

Puntos a favor

It’s fast to use, and easy to log expenses “at time of”.

Desventajas

For my food expense, it requires an arrival date, departure date, and expense incurred date. I would recommend that for food, just require one date.

Cassandra
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product and customer service.

Revisado el 15/11/2018

My experience with Suti has been very positive. All of my needs are met with this software and it is easy to use and understand. Any problems I have are easily worked out.

Puntos a favor

This software is extremely user-friendly. I find that because it is so easy to use it is very easy to teach. As the Training Manager, this is important in my role.

Desventajas

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the app does not function and loses all my data. Fortunately, this does not happen often and it is resolved fairly quickly.

Rose
  • Sector: Contabilidad

works for me

Revisado el 19/9/2018

Puntos a favor

the ease of use, I am able to attach the appropriate documents to my report, my employer is able to get my expense report quickly and it makes the reimbursement quicker

Desventajas

the fields in the description of the expense is hard to see what you typed or go back and change it, it gets chopped off

Richard
  • Sector: Productos químicos

Easy & Convenient System

Revisado el 29/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I love the feature of just being able to snap pictures of my receipts while on the road, and have them there ready in the system when I go to put in the expense report.

Desventajas

The mobile version is a little more difficult to use as far as filling out reports.

Mike
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Easy to use, intuitive

Revisado el 23/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I like that the mobile app allows fill functionality in claiming expenses. Its fast, hassle free, and easy to use.

Desventajas

There are no negatives, this is extremely easy to use and makes expenses painless.

Tamara
  • Sector: Construcción

Great Software

Revisado el 17/12/2019

Puntos a favor

The mobile app is easy to use and the camera function is convenient to quickly take a photo of a receipt and have it automatically entered into my account.

Desventajas

difficulty in deleting old credit card charge downloads

Grahame
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Easy Expense Tracking

Revisado el 19/9/2019

Fast and easy to capture and report expenses.

Fast and easy to capture and report expenses.

Puntos a favor

Fast and easy to upload receipts. Quick ability to turn in expense reports.

Desventajas

Small visual of receipts without enlarging.

Ashton
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Ashton Sallinger Review

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Mobile receipt images and easy integration into expense report

Desventajas

Poor ability to read receipt info and hard to make an expense report on phone