Zapier

Zapier

Integration platform to connect web apps

4.7/5 (1393 opiniones)
Janosch F.
Sector: Recursos Humanos

A powerfull door opener

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Encountering and getting to use Zapier really was an enlightening experience. There have been a lot of occasions on which I run into a wall before I knew about Zaps. Although it might scare of some people on the more sceptical side I must say, I am a convinced and excessive user of Zaps and would recommend anyone who is considering tools to look for Zapier integration and check which additional doors this opens. Definite recommendation.

Puntos a favor

whenever we evaluate a product for use, be it internally, be it for use with a customer or a team wether or not it is integrated with Zapier has made a great difference. Zapier manages to open the door for many many tools we would not have considered as standalone solutions, but with Zapiers easy and quick integration we are able to combine best-of-breed tools into robust, custom-tailored, specific, effective solutions for scenarios and - most often - also solve side cases in the same run.
ZAier makes it easy to connect Applications on API basis and actually makes the "lets make tool A talk to tool B whenever C happens" reality. Also, there are already many so called "Zaps" (integrations between applications) in place that fit many common usecases. For example - I can create the Stub for an Offer in my accounting solution automatically whenever I move an Opportunity in the sales-pipeline to the "offer" stage. Things like this save time every day and this is just one example. I would call an existing Zapier Integration critical for my tool selection and recommendation process.

Puntos en contra

The subscription modell of Zapier is sometimes somewhat tricky. Most often it is recommendable to start with a number of Zaps that are free in a certain timeframe. Thex are limited by the latency and overal number they are applicable, lets say per day. Sadly there is no fallback, such as when an experimental Zap really takes off and is required to go live asap I have been debuging for extended ammounts of time before I understood, that latency issues might be caused by my subscription choice. I wouldn't complain about the cost of zaps, as Cost is actually beneficial because it makes you think wether or not a Zap really is worth it or not.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Alexandra G.
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 3/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Puntos a favor

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Puntos en contra

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Sector: Medios online
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Automates Every Day Tasks

Revisado el 13/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Puntos a favor

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Dianne M.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Traducir con Google

I like Zapier, and appreciate its value. But when there's an issue, customer service is nonexistent

Revisado el 3/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zaps help automate data flow from one software package to another, reducing the amount of redundant manual data entry.

Puntos a favor

I love that Zapier can automate data integration between the several software packages that I use as a small business owner (QBO, Shopify, Zoho, etc.).

Puntos en contra

I've had Zaps suddenly stop working (after functioning properly for months) for no discernible reason. Worse, customer service is woefully inadequate. You can't actually speak to anyone and walk through the issue and how to fix it. Instead, you're confined to sending an email -- wait for a reply -- see if the reply is helpful -- if not, send a second email and wait -- get a reply with advice that may or may not solve the problem -- try the suggested fix -- if it doesn't work (which it often doesn't), start the whole process over again. I currently have a Zap that hasn't been working for 4 months, and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it without success. The advice I've received doesn't help, and there is no way to actually work WITH someone to walk through potential solutions until it's resolved. As a result, I am not getting the benefit of having customers in QBO automatically set up in Zoho -- which means I'm not getting the benefit of sending those customers automated email campaigns. Extremely frustrating.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Dustin w. S.
Traducir con Google

The most comprehensive automation tool

Revisado el 21/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The overall experience is good. Although overwhelming, and sometimes time-consuming to figure out how to get exactly what I need, Zapier does what it promises. The support team has also been great as well each time I've needed their help.

Puntos a favor

The amount of options that Zapier has for integrations is astounding. The possibilities really are endless as far as tying multiple apps/services together to perform automated tasks regularly. Their interface also makes it relatively easy to put together the automations so that it's not rocket science.

Puntos en contra

Its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness in that because there are so many options, it's overwhelming. There are so many things you can do with the integrations that I have often felt like I am not getting nearly as much out of it as I could be. I found myself relying on reading their blog and suggested zaps to see if I get any ideas. Ultimately I'm left with a feeling of "I don't know how to get the most out of this service."

Brandon M.
Traducir con Google

Can't Live Without It!!! So Powerful!

Revisado el 10/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

SUPER FREAKING AWESOME SUPPORT! They reply and are super helpful, and allowed me to take advantage of the new pricing after I upgraded on the old pricing, they give you details on any errors, and every single time an error has come from the outside source or myself and not Zapier. So worth it!

Puntos a favor

Wow, I don't know why I avoided Zapier for years before this, but I don't know how to live without it, and infact there is no way I could. It does so much powerful work behind the scenes sending data everywhere I need it to go with such ease that I would spend way more than I could afford in time or money paying the staff to do it manually. Also, they just improved their pricing and zap time, so I have sped up the process, reduced my costs, and increased to unlimited zaps which is powerful. Can't have a limit.

Puntos en contra

Well I didn't like the cost as first, but when calculating what you save in time or having to pay a VA to do the work, Zapier is a no brainer. Then they dropped the cost and pricing and improved the speed transfer time, so going from 15 minutes to 2 minutes is massively important and necessary. We are converting and calculating faster and more efficently.... So not a thing I don't like about it either.

Stephen W.
Sector: Veterinaria
Traducir con Google

Zapier - Taking the extra steps out of extra steps.

Revisado el 8/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zapier has been a great product to use. The "Zaps" you can setup reply help save time. Right now I use it to automate our workflow for incoming marketing requests. Requests come in through a Google Form that synched the data input into a Google sheet form. Zapier takes all new data rows and parses them into an approval request e-mail, Trello board item, and a current project doc Google Sheet.

Puntos a favor

Zapier added extra functionality to existing software and apps we were already onboarded with and saved us time by streamlining our workflow.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve between setting up automation and testing it, in some cases it's difficult to determine where the error is.

Svetla M.
Traducir con Google

Amazing tool - connects every tool to every other tool, tons of options, easy interface

Revisado el 12/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zapier saves tons of time for marketing automation and I have been able to realize through it different customer requirements regarding connection between different lead generation tools on customer websites.

Puntos a favor

This is one of my favorite tools for the past 2+ years. Have been using it on multiple marketing automation projects, to create a smooth automation experience between different tools.
Like the ease of working, the vast selection of tools to connect (so far have not come across a tool I cannot integrate via Zapier), the intuitive errors displayed, the ability to find any errors in your setup after your zap is live. A truly useful tool and one that eliminated developers from marketing automation in my job.
I have multiple times contacted support and the guys are also very helpgul.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there are errors displayed that are not 100% easy to trace.. like connecting Facebook lead ads and not being able to find lead access issues for your account during the test period.

Katie L.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas

A Lifesaver When There Are So Many Apps to Integrate

Revisado el 4/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A great way to make otherwise disconnected apps work together in innovative, efficient ways. Helps us run our business with less hands-on time devoted to busywork.

Puntos a favor

Zapier is a total lifesaver for our automated marketing system, which uses multiple tools--an event registration platform for live events, a shopping cart tool for digital products, another tool for digital course delivery, and a separate CRM/email management tool. Zapier allows us to easily and automatically connect all of those tools, so that a transaction in one automatically creates the user accounts and updates each of the others. The deep logic tools are amazing, allowing you to get as specific and detailed as you want in the automation. It saves hours and hours of time.

Puntos en contra

There is something of a learning curve, particularly when you're getting into complex logic trains and automation funnels. But once you understand the logic, it works like magic and saves a lot of headache.

Jared D.
Sector: Software informático

Integrate Almost Anything!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 11/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wish we had known about them sooner because we would have used them for so many tools to sync that don't have direct integrations.

Puntos a favor

Zapier is a poweful third-party integration tool that easily allows you to sync data between apps that may not have a direct integration. The number of apps that they integrate is massive and they do a great job of offering as many data points as possible to integrate.

Puntos en contra

The process for setting up a Zap can be a bit tricky to get a hang of when first setting it up. Also, there are some apps they have in their system that don't show up when you search for them, so you have to get a unique link from that app.

Ashley F.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Traducir con Google

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Revisado el 27/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Puntos a favor

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir con Google

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

Puntos a favor

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Puntos en contra

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany B.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Point and Click Automation

Revisado el 22/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Puntos a favor

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Puntos en contra

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie W.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
Traducir con Google

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based systems

Revisado el 8/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Puntos a favor

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Puntos en contra

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Kayona B.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Traducir con Google

Best way to make the connection

Revisado el 16/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

Puntos a favor

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Puntos en contra

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

David K.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Connecting my apps

Revisado el 26/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support was very good - and honest - when we uncovered the bug of some of the Slack functionality not working. It's an easy tool to use - I had set up 4 Zaps without a problem and I am not a technical person.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to connect the apps we use to facilitate the exchange of data and increase the functionality of our core applications. An example - we use Ringcentral for phone service and messaging. We realized that as we increase the use of SMS messaging we were "working in silos" not knowing what each other was texting to a customer. We were able to "share text messages" by setting up a Zapier that copied all of the text messages into slack so the entire team could read them. Simple and effective. No programming.

Puntos en contra

Zapier had some functions , such as retrieving a new file received in Slack, that do not work. I have been in contact with support, they acknowledge the bug, but will not give an estimate to when it will be fixed. This major flaw has forced us to look at Zapier alternatives to meet our needs.

Gregory A.
Sector: Defensa y espacio
Traducir con Google

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

Revisado el 14/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Puntos a favor

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Puntos en contra

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.

Roland D.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Traducir con Google

The gluing agent of automation throughout my whole business.

Revisado el 21/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Hours saved on productivity weekly. Allows automation of most simple tasks and if you have a notification system set up in Slack then it allows you constantly keep track of the heartbeat of your business. Simply awesome.

Puntos a favor

Where do I even start. Using Zapier feels like building lego as a kid, only this time it's for productivity reasons and the more you understand it, the crazier you can get. When I select a new software to integrate into the business, having Zapier is a key requirement due to our reliance on it.

Some of the things I've automated:
- Contractor applications (Google Forms, Trello, Slack)
- Daily task cards (Launch27, Trello, Slack, Google Sheets)
- Text Messaging (Slack, Trello)
- Many more

Its important when trying to automate business processes that its providing value, and you're not doing it "for the sake of it". Automate to the point where there are no outlier possibilities then have manual intervention from there until a more robust automation method can push it further.

Zapier has been amazing, is intuitive and has saved us hours and hours per week.

Puntos en contra

Can be a little finicky in set up, however I realize this may be an issue with the 3rd party's API rather than Zapier itself. Once it's set up it usually works fine and alerts you if there are any errors.

Overall, no real complaints and documentation is usually pretty good (with some google searching of course)

Jorge L.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Automation without programming knowledge

Revisado el 24/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a lot of companies today, we rely on different cloud services for the everyday operations and Zapier is the glue that sticks them all together. Without Zapier we would spend an alarming amout of time doing manual work that now is delegated to a robot that we pay monthly.

Puntos a favor

I wish i could give Zapier more than 5 stars in the "Ease of use" category, as it is incredibly easy for anyone to setup the communication between 2 cloud services. On top of that, there are plenty of options to choose from as they support ALL the big names and a lot of small ones.

Puntos en contra

The pricing scheme could be better. The gap between the professional and the team tears is rough, and the team tear has unlimited users which is one of the best features.

Aaron K.
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir con Google

Great tool for automating workflows between systems.

Revisado el 12/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Time spent sharing data from one system to another. It also makes it easy for us to aggregate data into a central location, making reporting more accessible to individuals who don't have access to all of our systems company wide.

It has also helped us save time when managing tasks that need to be done, so that information stays up-to-date across multiple platforms.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to create a Zap. I can move data from one system to another and all of the work is done on the back end. This has allowed our teams to collaborate more efficiently, as well as turn data into a visual process. For example, some form entries are turned into cards on Trello where we can visually track the progress to completion for specific tasks.

Zapier provides lots of pre-built Zaps, and it is fairly straight forward to create Zaps for almost any system a company would use. This tool has saved me and my team a LOT of time.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it can take a while to map out the fields from one system to another. You have to select which column header to use in a Google doc when you are having a Zap dump data into a Google Worksheet. That drop down list can get quite unwieldy, especially because the full length of the column header won't show up in Zapier. Also, if the column headers were alphabetized it would be easier to find the header you are looking for or aligned in the same order as the worksheet I am syncing them over to.

Matt V.

Internet Wizardry Age????

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 3/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you haven't found or heard about Zapier, then you need to stop reading this and google it right away. Zapier is a Software As A Service (SAAS) company that connects other SAAS systems together. You create recipes for what should happen when a certain event occurs.

For example; say you've got a mailing list through Mail Chimp and you want to create a way for emails to automatically send when someone adds a new row to a Google Sheet. Zapier is the magic that makes this happen. You create a Zap that watches for new rows in your Google Sheet; when Zapier detects a new row it gathers the data from that row and channels it to Mail Chip... where it populates the email you want and sends it off to the mailing list you've designated.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg!!! Imagine this.

Say someone is adding a new customer to the customer list table through webform (or even through a customized mobile app through AppSheet), the following is completely possible:

1. A new row with the customers information is created in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) table;
2. A new row in the shipping/delivery tracking table is created (of course with the customers relevant information);
3. An email is sent to the Sales Manager alerting him to the new customer;
and so much more is possible.

Zapier has the potential to automate much of what someone would need to spend 30 minutes doing. And setting up the Zap to make all this happen... maybe take you 30 minutes in the first place.... then everything is done for you.

Zapier is one of the best SAAS companies out there. They've taken all the disparate online software available and created a way to allow them all to talk to each other and share data. If you're looking for a way to seriously cut down on administrative tasks/time, Zapier is the way to go.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of use! If you were to consider exactly what Zapier is doing for you... creating a system to do just that would take DAYS to create!!! Zapier allows you to create that system in under and hour (depending on the level of complexity you wish to get into).

Puntos en contra

I've yet to come across a con really....

Nic M.
Sector: Administración educativa

Straight-forward Automation for Any App

Revisado el 1/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I am pleased with the functionality of Zapier and will continue to use it to automate a majority of tasks. It's a robust platform that saves time and maximizes the functionality of your software.

Puntos a favor

In my opinion, Zapier is the best web-based provider of API automation and featured a huge library of existing connections. Because of this library, if you want two services to connect, you probably can with Zapier. Building connections with Zapier is also a breeze and are done so in a visually intuitive manner that makes working with an app's API easy for virtually anyone.

Puntos en contra

There are a few items on my Zapier wishlist. First, I wish that users had the ability to select the type of test data available when developing a zap. Some workflows call for conditional filtering and it's not always possible to test those filters using the test data Zapier makes available. Second and last, there have been a few scenarios where Zapier hasn't been able to parse data as I need it to. In these cases, I've had to resort to using Microsoft Flow which offers some advanced features that Zapier does not, albeit at the cost of a smaller integration library.

Gonzalo B.
Traducir con Google

Automation superhero, from the mundane to the awesome

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 30/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall Zapier has brought the fun back, and the mundane and repetitive tasks like email parsing and automation tasks like simply putting a list of event attendees in a Spreadsheet are now effortless and at my fingertips. By using Zapier I have reduced the number of hours needed on the administrative side that every digital agency has to take care and also the number of people needed to fulfill the tasks (and their mistakes).

Puntos a favor

If you are developing an app that consumes an API Zapier opens the way to any possible integration out there. No more "I like this software but won't integrate with what we already have". With Zapier you can be going in a finger snap, moreover, you can develop your own integration if they don't have the one you need.

With a webhook, a webhook listener and custom code (you will find it easy if you are Node.js-savvy) you can build any possible integration if your needs are not covered by the myriad of the already existing ones. Zapier has brought the fun back into my work, my apps can talk to each other without any data inconsistency.

Zapier is a must if you really want to go data-driven or if you want to save countless hours automating your office paperwork, their email parser is just awesome. Get the most important information from your list and store, process and send the data to any of your favorite apps. Unexpectedly I have found many great apps by searching their integration lists. I found that the Zapier-ready apps are way above the standards on their niche.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the integrations are really shallow, the Triggers and Actions are often really limited. It's a bit annoying when you find an already existing connection like the one you need but you don't have the trigger or action needed.

Another annoyance is the Test data pulled by Zapier, often Zapier pulls the most recent information and in cases that data can be useless due to an error on your side, you will want another batch of data or ordered differently but that is not always possible.

Sector: Ropa y moda
Traducir con Google

Everyone should be using this

Revisado el 11/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zapier is amazing. I would recommend this to just about anyone as it is so robust. I can have it do just about anything for me. The simplification of tasks that are so monotonous is incredible. It's one of those convenience factors that you don't need yet couldn't imagine living without.

Puntos a favor

I came across this after using Clickfunnels as it is one of the suggested automation, and my only regret is that I haven't been using this for years. The ability to automate almost anything under the sun is invaluable. Being able to get notifications on a personal slack channel every time someone takes a specific action on one of my landing pages, every time an ad converts, every time my email service gets a new subscriber is amazing. This is how the internet is supposed to work. I can automate to Gmail send me an email every time a form is filled out in Clickfunnels, something I had to check numerous times previously has been a lifesaver. These are jsut a few examples, the possibilities are nearly endless given the amount of apps supported, I guarantee there is something included that will make your life easier.

Puntos en contra

No real cons to speak of. The only thing I might suggest is making it more user-friendly when starting out figuring out how to create custom zaps (automation) I remember this seemed a little counterintuitive. However, this is a non issue given how valuable this is. It is a wonder this hasn't been done before.

Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir con Google

With Zaps, seemingly everything is possible! Efficiency and automation at its finest.

Revisado el 6/3/2019

Puntos a favor

As a small business owner (and sole employee/operator), any time I can be more efficient and automate tasks to improve the customer experience, I am all ears. I've found Zapier to be a great solution for a reasonable price to give a nice touch of customer service to my new customers and manage tasks automatically for me to save me time and make me much more efficient. For example, when a new customer schedules an appointment with me, I can have my scheduling platform talk to Gmail and send my new customer an instant automatic welcome email, complete with the scheduling details and paperwork necessary to get started. This is a great way to add a touch of customer service and care to the new relationship. I can also then automatically send that customer information to Mailchimp, and now they are on my mailing list, which I can then use for marketing in the future. Zapier sure makes life a lot easier, simply because you can leverage the best of non-related apps and get them to work together for you.

Puntos en contra

The price point for the lowest paid subscription doesn't break the bank, but it's kind of a step to take once you start taking off and exceed your quota of free "Zaps."

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10